Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2003, 07:37 PM

Saturday Morning

I came out the depths of my dreams with an erection as usual, but the sensation was especially wonderful this morning. As I knocked the residue of the nocturnal world back to the real world, I realized a hot, wet mouth was sucking me into the waking world. Her mouth was moving slowly and deliberately with a suction that was beckoning my essence out of me. My Mistress was preparing me for what she promised would be a most memorable weekend.

I shifted slightly, and the strips on my ass rubbed against the silken sheets. With my behind soundly fucked and paddled, the silk almost felt like sandpaper. Suddenly, I was receiving a sensory overload as the sun peeked in through the curtains in the window. As she deliberately took my cock into her throat, her hands rubbed my stomach as they crept up my chest. Taking her long nails, she started tweaking the nubs on my chest. My body betrayed the urgency within, and my hips involuntarily started pumping. Her long nails started pinching my nipples like her favorite nipple clamps.

She stopped momentarily, rising and saying, “Don’t even think about coming yet. I want to make sure I keep your attention all weekend. You are denied release at least until tomorrow, sweet.” With that, she resumed sucking my now rock-hard erection. She shifted a bit, and motioned me to spread my legs. Stopping again, she stopped long enough to say, “Knees up, my sweet slave. I need to have complete and total access to all of you.”

As she resumed sucking me, her finger snaked down to my rosebud and started teasing my stretched hole. Her finger started parting me. She crouched up on her knees, and started sliding her hand on my cock, now slick with her saliva and leaking precome. She gazed down at me with a Mona Lisa smile on her face. As she began talking, she almost absent-mindedly continued her slow, sensual stroking of my cock and finger-fucking of my ass.”

“Good morning, sunshine. Now that I have your undivided attention, let me tell you your duties for today. First, you will be my bathroom servant today. You will draw my bath and wash every inch of my body with your hands, mouth, and tongue. When I pee, you will lick me dry. You will apply body lotion and my favorite scented powder all over my body. In a word, you will pamper me absolutely and completely.”

“I will have several orgasms today, and you will be ready at all times to accommodate my needs. Again, your tongue will lick my nectar during and after every orgasm. After my bath, I will be meeting with my personal trainer. He has a very handsome and large cock, so I will be letting him give me a good fucking. Before I leave, I will bind you firmly to the bed with a vibe in your ass. When I return, you will be waiting here on the bed, and clean me thoroughly with your tongue.”

“What a great start to the weekend. Before you start my bath, my pussy needs your attention.”
She pulled her finger from my ass and shifted around with her knees on each side of my head. Her hand still kept an agonizingly slow pumping of my cock. As there was some residue left from last night’s lovemaking, the musky smell of her nectar was made even more pungent by the aged smell of one day old sex.

“Tongue out, my sweet. I want your tongue to be like a little cock. Put it in as far as it will go and keep it rigid.”

She slowly lowered her pussy onto my rigid tongue and started posting on my tongue-cock. As she took my tongue inside her, her rosebud came in contact with my nose. She ground her hips into my face, then rose again to repeat the same motion. The combination of my tongue and nose were mimicking a miniature double penetration.

As her passion increased, so did the amount of nectar dripping from her love hole. The wetness of her passion began dripping into my mouth, and I had to swallow on her upstroke. Her persistent stroking of my cock was stimulating me almost to the point of no return. I started moaning softly as her motions became faster and faster. Recognizing the signs of my impending orgasm, she stopped and pulled down on my balls, which she knew would stave off my orgasm.

Quickly reaching over to the nightstand, she retrieved the spiked cock ring and binding and wrapped my genitals to prevent an accident. She then sat up putting her hands on my chest. By doing so, her ass became more firmly planted on my nose as she posted. Her motions got more feverish, and she started tweaking and pinching my nipples as her motions got more intense. She shifted her hips and started a backward and forward movement. Taking my cue, I started teasing her clit on the backstroke, licking across her wet, pouting lips, and ending with my tongue teasing her rosebud. As her motions became more urgent, her breath became ragged and little moans of passion accompanied the rustling of the satin sheets.

As if on cue, the wetness of her pussy started increasing the closer she came to orgasm. I kept my tongue moving to make sure that all her sensitive areas were getting attention. Finally, she started pinching my nipples as a low moan started increasing in volume. Then a gush of wetness flooded my face as intense wet heat bathed my entire face.

“Oh, yes, my little tongue slut. Take my wetness. You love it, don’t you? I’m going to give you everything you need and more. Eat all of me!”

With that, she let out a long moan and ground her pussy and ass all over my face.