Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2002, 05:12 PM
This space for Rent

Cool The defining Sexual moment of your life?

Being the new guy here, I decided to start my own thread. What kind of experiences with sex define your sexual life?

I have two very big moments. The first, when i was 13 and learning that you can use the back massager for something other than a sore muscle

The other moment was when I was 20. I met this lady on yahoo. She was 48 and had a son older than me. She lived about 2 miles from my house. We talked for a few weeks, and then she invited me over to her apartment. I knew why I was going over there, and was quite excited. When I showed up she was wearing a lowcut T-shirt. We talked about sex for 10 minutes maybe. Then I told her I did something special for her. I knew that she liked bald eagles, so i shaved beforehand. I pulled out my penis and let her look at it. She said I did a pretty good job, and sucked on it for a few minutes. She led me into the bedroom, and asked if she could touch up the spot i missed. I said sure. so she lathered down the stuff i missed. I also let her shave the hair off my balls. After we finished she got up on the bed with me, and I think we kissed some, and I sucked on her huge breasts. Then I went down on her. Never before, and not since then have i tasted such a sweet pussy. It was like sugar water. I ate her out for what seemed like 15 minutes or more. before she told me too stop, and fuck her. So I fucked her doggy-style for awhile. I lost track of the orgasms she had. I was unable to climax during sex for quite some time, but she rather enjoyed it. After quite some time, she asked for some anal sex, so I obliged. The Defining moment came, when fucking her in the ass, I rubbed her clit for a few moments. She ejaculated all over my hand. I kept on going, until she had her fill of cock. She layed me down and gave me the best BJ ive ever recieved. And made sure not miss a drop. Too bad I never went back over.

I think she taught me more about sex than anyone else. I realized then, that giving oral sex, is the greatest pleasure in the world, not only for the person giving, but the person recieving.

With my GF I routinely make her orgasm during oral sex at least once when we are together. The only thing that ever stops me, is my jaw getting tired, but ive improved my technique, and now I can do it 2/3 times over a few days

Now that you have heard my defining moment, what are yours?