Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2007, 02:10 AM

Detention

Shelly and Lee arrived at school and were both were told to report to the office. They sat nervously waiting for Mrs.Beasley. They were soon joined by Staci. Lee enjoyed sitting between the hot looking girls. Shelly has light brown hair and blue eyes kind of short but had a tight little ass and perky tits. Wearing a black denim skirt, blue button up blouse and black leather boots. She looked good on his right Staci a tall red head with green eyes big busty breasts covered by a snug fitting Guess sweat shirt black and gray designer jeans and black pumps. Lee is a typical dope smoking metal head type long shaggy hair a Ratt concert shirt and jeans with holes in them. He really didn’t fit in with these sexy babes. But he liked checking them out Staci crosses her legs Lee glances at her sexy heels and looks her up and back down. Then he gives Shelly another look they sit silent until Mrs. Beasley comes in. She's a 6ft. tall blonde with nice firm breasts and sexy legs dressed in a red dress and matching heels. "Ok kids follow me “They follow her into her office. "All 3 of y’all will spend the day in detention" "But Mrs. Beasley" they cried in unison. "Shelly you were spotted at Taco Bell at lunch yesterday. I hope that Nacho Bell Grande was worth it. Besides that, your skirt is too short." "Staci I got you on video smoking in the rest room" "And Lee how many times have you been told to cut that hair?" "Let’s go to the basement" They follow her to the dreaded dark classroom in the basement. "Staci you and Shelly take a seat for now. Lee you sit up front." Mrs. Beasley gets some clippers from a desk drawer and plugs them in. "Mrs. Beasley please don't.” I’ve been telling you to cut your hair since school started" "It’s taken me a year to grow it this long." "Well shut up and take it like a man" She turns them on and runs them over his head shaving his long hair a minute or two later he's bald. Staci, Shelly giggle staring at Lee "Do y’all want a hair cut to?" looking toward them "no ma’am" silence fills the room "Lee you can strip down now." "Huh?" "You heard me strip." Humiliated Lee gets undressed Part #2 coming soon