Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
The Halloween Party

This is the first section of a longer story. I'll post the remainder later on. Hope you all enjoy!

"How's this for a theme: 'When Worlds Collide' ... what do you think, Baby?"

"I think it'll be awesome!" Holly exclaimed as she sat with David talking over their plan for their Halloween party. It would be the first big thing they had planned, bringing together his friends and hers, along with some of their work friends.

"I know that Halloween is your favorite holiday, so this should be great fun," he added. "I've got the clubhouse reserved and John's band has agreed to play."

"They don't just play old people's music do they?" she asked, tossing back her head of shoulder length chestnut-colored hair, her greenish eyes teasing him.

"Now you do remember what happened the last time you joked about my age?" he said, remembering the image of her body naked and bent over his lap while he spanked her sweet firm ass.

"Mmm, yes I do, and it was wonderful!" she laughed.

He reached over to her and took her into his arms, pulling her close enough for a kiss. "I don't know what I'm going to do about disciplining you, but I swear I will come up with something."

"And what will you do if it's something that turns me on?" Holly asked teasingly.

"Spend the rest of my life turning you on, I guess."

"I'd love that, Honey," she said sweetly.

"And so would I, I'm sure," David said. He hugged her close to him and kissed her again, brushing his lips on her soft warm and wet ones. He loved the taste of her. "So what do you want to go as?"

"Well, I have this really cool thing that I designed myself and it works really well as a couple thing too," Holly said. "You can go as a vampire and I can go as your victim."

"Mmm, as long as I get to nibble on your neck all night, that would be cool."

"Actually, I'll be wanting you to nibble on something else," she said, teasing him by poking the tip of her tongue out between her teeth.

The following week, they figured out what they needed for decorations and took a trip to the big Halloween specialty store not far away. They went crazy wandering the aisles, finding all sorts of weird and creepy stuff to decorate the clubhouse. Even though they knew how they were going to dress, they played around looking at costumes. David paused for a moment and looked at his lover. She was so young and alive and always looked so sexy to him. She was wearing an awesome pair of tall boots on that came almost to her knees, black stockings and a short pleated woolen skirt. Her black leather jacket parted enough to show off her pastel cashmere sweater and the wonderful curves of her breasts. And as she tilted her head, her long dark red hair, a lovely shade of chestnut fell over her shoulder, making him sigh with desire.

"Oh, I could see you in this one," Holly called out, holding up a Tarzan costume.

"Well, I have been working out a lot lately," David replied, assuming a weight-lifter stance and flexing his muscles. "Your guy friends won't get jealous or anything, will they?"

"They already are, Honey," she laughed and continued browsing through the rack of men's costumes. She glanced back at him as he continued looking through the women's costumes. His sandy brown hair was still streaked blond from the time he spent outside during the summer. His tall slender frame nicely filled out the faded jeans and the warm denim shirt he wore. The well-worn brown leather bomber jacket added nicely to his look. He wasn't the most handsome guy she had ever been with, but there was a quiet confidence about him, a surety of who he was and where he was going that she found irresistible. And she always melted when he looked at her and she saw the intense loving feelings in his green eyes. The fact that he was so much older than her mattered little to her now; it simply felt so right for them to be together.

"Uh-oh," David remarked loudly, pulling one from the rack. "Oh, Baby! This is you! Absolutely!"

"What?" Holly asked, looking over.

"I can definitely see you in this!" he exclaimed, holding up a skimpy French Maid costume.

"Figures," she said with a fake tone of disgust coloring her voice. "You just like the idea of seeing me half naked."

"Actually," David said, hanging it back up and stepping up beside her. "I am quite fond of the idea of seeing you completely naked."

"And I like being naked with you, Hon," she said, accepting his little kiss on her cheek. "But look, I have all the other makeup, we need to find you some vamp teeth."

Looking through the store's wide selection, they found a scary set that fit his mouth perfectly. He couldn't resist wearing them and trying out scary voices on unsuspecting customers. After working through the checkout line, they toted their purchases out to the car. A chill breeze was blowing, but as David held the door open for her, he looped his arm around the waist of her leather jacket and pulled her body toward him before she could slip into the car. He gave her a long deep wet kiss.

"I love you, Baby," he said softly, his voice rising just above the whistle of the wind. "And I can't wait to get you home."

"And do what?" she teased.

"Oh, I don't know," he said blankly. "Play a game of Parcheesi or maybe checkers."

"Only if it's strip checkers," she laughed, gripping the cheeks of his ass and pulling his hips toward her. "And I will beat your ass. What do you say?"

"I say, what are we doing freezing our asses off in this damn parking lot," he answered, releasing his hug a bit. "Let's go, Baby!"

As they motored toward their apartment, Holly couldn't resist pulling out some of the stuff to check it out. She was like a kid at Christmas, talking excitedly about each thing, what she liked about it and where it would be best to hang or display it. David smiled at her joy, and knowing that they would be sharing this holiday together made it more special.

"I can't wait," she giggled. "This will be so much fun."

"Well, I want to make as many of your dreams come true as I can," he said.

"And you have," she replied, putting the bags away and taking his hand. "One by one."

"So tell me," he asked. "Are there any other deep dark fantasies that you have lurking in that freaky mind of yours that you haven't told me about?"

"There's still a few," she replied. "But you don't want to know them."

"Sure I do," he answered. "Tell me."

"Oh, I don't think so," she protested. "You'd think that they were too weird."

"Try me. You never know, it might be one of mine."

"I'm not so sure about that," Holly said hesitantly. "I'm kind of a freak and I've shared more with you than just about anybody else, but you'd think this was really bizarre."

"Come on, Baby, you can tell me," David said. "Really. I won't laugh and I won't be grossed out or anything. Tell me."

"Well," she said reluctantly. "What about a graveyard?"

"What about them?"

"What about doing it in a graveyard?"

"Hmm, let's see," he said trying to fill in the image growing in his mind. "You and me on a dark windy night, your skirt up to your hips, your panties down to your knees, pressing your soft warm body up against a cold hard gravestone." David glanced over at her while he drove. He had seen the look on her face before, a deep look of desire and longing.

"Mmm, that would be so hot," Holly said, the image fixing in her brain.

"Yes, it would be," David added. "Of course being with you anywhere is hot to me."

"Better take it easy, old man," she said, her hand slipping over to check if anything was growing in his lap. And there was. "If you turn me on enough I just might just make you live that one out."

"Like I would complain," David said, looking over at her closely, seeing the rosy blush on her cheeks and the dreamy look glow in her eyes. All it took was a look from her to fill him with desire. His hand slipped from the gearshift to her thigh, settling just below the hem of her short pleated woolen skirt.

The soft silky feel of her leg through the stocking delighted his touch. He knew that on the way home, not far from the apartment was the Grand Oaks Cemetery. It was chilly this evening, but perhaps not so cold that ... he hesitated to finish the thought.

"Mmm, David," she moaned softly as his hand eased up underneath her skirt, flirting with the lace top of her stocking. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes I am," he remarked. "And I'm sure about this." He slowed and pulled into the approach to the cemetery. As the headlights flashed on the open gates and caught the shadows of the first headstones, he felt her hand grip him firmly.

"Oh, my god!" Holly exclaimed with a squeal, the blush on her cheeks growing deeper. "I didn't think you'd ... I mean, you don't have to ... are you sure about this?"

David didn't say a word, but doused the headlights as he turned through a short curve in the roadway and pulled to a stop. He leaned over to her, placed his hand on her chin and turned her face toward his. He placed another kiss upon her lips, a deep penetrating kiss that told her of his teeming desire for her. "Baby, you know that I'd do anything to make you happy. If it turns you on, it turns me on, all right?"

"Are you sure?" she asked softly. "I didn't mean that we had to do it tonight or anything."

"I know. But we're here and I want you too. So come on! Let's go!" was his reply and he climbed out of the car. David opened up the passenger door and reached inside for her. Holly seemed tentative in her reaction as he took her arm and helped her out.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she cried, taking his hand as they ran from the car and raced among the headstones and markers.