Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2002, 02:56 PM

My very own real-life meeting with an internet Goddess....

This is a little tale about two people who happened across each other in the vastness that is cyberspace. We met online about 8 months ago and have since grown closer than I EVER thought possible. We both thought that, with where our feelings were taking us, we would eventually HAVE to meet. So in July I put it out there…I would come to her. We set up a time and place for our trans-Atlantic rendezvous and the preceding is a bit of what happened within the first few hours of our meeting…..
I got to the train station about 40 minutes before she was due to arrive. My nerves were SHOT. I had been obsessing over this moment for months. I was Finally going to see her…in person. We had written each other almost every day, talked several times on the phone….and grown to love each other dearly. I had seen plenty of pictures of her (she’s rather popular with people here at Pixies!!!), so I knew what to expect. Sort of. As the minutes passed by I actually began to gain a little composure. There were very few questions, in my mind, left to be answered. Finally…at 5:52 pm, on a bright and sunny northern European afternoon my life changed forever. Her train pulled in and people began exiting. I had no idea where she would be (it was a rather long train!). I was looking to my left, and somehow knew that wasn’t where my attention should be. No sooner had I turned to my right then I saw her walking towards me. So tall, with long blonde hair. And when she smiled the only thing I could think of was getting to her as quickly as possible and kissing her. We met in the middle of a crowded platform, wrapped our arms around each other and kissed…not like strangers, but like lovers who have been away from each other far too long. Time seemed to stand still while we were embracing…I remember her telling me lots of people were watching, but I was too busy looking into her deep dark eyes to give a damn. When we finally managed to pull ourselves apart…but not TOO far apart… I turned to see an empty station. That was the first of countless moments in time that passed by too quickly while in her arms.
We were both, I think, a bit too overwhelmed to say much. And with the pounding of my heart and shortness of breath I was experiencing I doubt I could have uttered anything intelligible anyway. I grabbed her bag (yes gentlemen, ONE BAG!!!! She’s a Keeper!!!) and we proceeded to begin our short walk through a magnificently old, new and romantic city to our hotel. We were holding hands SO tightly…I’ve never felt such desire and love in a handhold as I did at that moment. Prior to our meeting she had asked if I had any special requests of her. I had two.
First. Show up. The second was a request to meet her sans (without) panties. After the initial shock of our meeting dissipated, and it was obvious we were going to…well…you know…I put my arm around her. From there my finger tips began sliding across the small of her back, from hip to hip, slowly working their way down to the top of her soft round ass. I could tell by the way she was breathing and pressing her hip firmly into my own that my hand was having the desired effect. I continued down with my fingers until each time they slid from side to side, they were traversing the valley of her ass, eventually working down to the point where the curve of her ass met her legs…and not once did I feel any evidence of panties…by this time I happened to look down at my own pants and noticed a rather large spot of moisture forming. My cock was throbbing and, with every step, squeezing out more and more fluid. My shirt wasn’t long enough to cover the evidence of my desire so I casually picked up her bag and held it in front of myself (It might have only been one bag, but DAMN it was heavy!!!).
After a walk that seemed to be MUCH longer than any walk to the principals office we finally reached our hotel. I had already checked in, so we began the climb up the stairs to our room. We entered the room and she gave it the cursory look…pointing out that it had a rather large, open shower. She walked over near the foot of the bed to put her things down…