Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2002, 03:04 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
Skinny Dipping

I went to stay with relatives in the country during the school holidays and because of limited space, I had to share a room with my older cousin Sue and I have to admit that the arrangement was beginning to cause me a problem. Sue usually dressed in bulky loose fitting clothes, even her night clothes were heavy material. Even so, knowing that all that separated her from me was just a few inches of bed space made me ultra sensitive to our sleeping arrangements. I went to sleep many a night with a hard on and had erotic dreams about her. I slept under the open window and one night, during a heavy rain storm, my mattress and sheets got drenched. Then after mopping up as best as we could, Sue suggested that I dry off and sleep in her bed.

During the night, she rolled over and in the process pressed her hand up against my buttocks. It felt like a hot ember burning a hole in my skin, but her breathing was slow and regular, so I thought she was asleep and it was an accident. After a while, even with the heat of her hand against me and the discomfort of a hard and aching prick, I fell asleep. The next morning, the sheet had a wet spot and I went to the bathroom to get a wet wash cloth, but I was too late, Sue was already making the bed and had seen it. She stroked her fingers across the wet spot and then rubbed them together, feeling the slippery texture of my juice.

I was standing in the doorway as she looked at me and said, 'Looks like someone had a wet dream last night. Were you dreaming about one of those cute high school girls?' I was embarrassed and didn't answer. Sue laughed and said, 'Well, she must have been a real knock out. Who was she, Donny?' 'Okay, if you must know, I was dreaming about you'. Her face went crimson as I turned away, determined to go outside so that she wouldn't see my red face. As I was leaving, I heard Sue whisper to herself 'I dreamt about you, too'.

When I was in the kitchen with Sue, she asked me if I had ever been down to the creek at the far end of the farm. I told that I hadn't, and she suggested that the two of us should have a picnic there, and shortly before noon, she called to me and said she was just about ready. I went back into the kitchen and found her dressed in a light summer frock. She had a super figure, long legged, slender waisted and big breasts. I couldn't keep my eyes off her and my prick twitched in my pants at the sight. Sue pointed to the picnic basket and asked if I could carry it.

The place where she had taken us was really nice. The creek had a limestone bed and was surrounded by grass that was almost like a lawn. Big oak trees shaded a lot of the area and made it so quiet and restful that I could easily see why she considered it a good place for a picnic. The water looked cool and clear, ideal for swimming. We spread a blanket and laid out the food from the basket, then ate with relish, and between the two of us, quickly disposed off the picnic lunch. Feeling full and relaxed, I stretched out on the grass and gazed up at the sky while Sue lay down beside me.

As we just lay there silent, enjoying the peace and quiet of the warm afternoon. I shifted positions a little, and my hand came into contact with hers. She didn't move. It may have been just an accidental touch, but it was electrifying to me. Seeing her in scanty clothes had caused me to become infatuated with her mature body, and being able to touch her, even if only with a mere moment, sent little shivers through me. 'That looks like a good place to swim. I can see why you like this place. Is it deeper in the middle?' I asked. 'Well, we could go for a swim and find out, but we don't have any swimmers. We could skinny dip' she said, then stood up and started to slowly undress.

Sue was very slow and deliberate in disrobing, standing on the blanket facing me and taking off one garment at a time, almost as if she were putting on a show. She took off her shoes and socks and then slowly pulled her frock over her head, revealing her panties and lace bra. She reached behind her and unclipped her bra, shrugging her shoulders so that it fell off into her hands, each cup falling away to reveal the creamy mound it had held. She dropped the bra to the ground and cupped her breasts, gently squeezing them and tweaking the nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

She dropped her hands to the waist of her panties and slowly pushed them downward, wriggling and rotating her hips as they moved. First showing the softly rounded curve of her belly and then the top of the neatly trimmed pubic hair, she continued pushing them down past her hips and then fell of their own accord at her feet. She lifted one foot upward, the panties clinging to it, and took the wispy fabric, adding it to her pile of clothes. As she lifted her leg, opening her thighs, I saw her pussy and it's moist pink fleshy lips and gasped, taking in a deep breath. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51