User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2002, 10:50 PM
yet seldom member

Exclamation Due to request: Male Multiple Orgasm

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: Relax, donīt do it, when you wanna come to it
relax, donīt do it, when you wanna cum...
(Frankie goes to Hollywood)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I have posted this already somewhere at Pixies but I will repeat it here in a more sophisticated way.

Perhaps you have heard that also men can have multiple orgasms. This is not a mare. I am one of the few lucky persons that know how to do it. I am going to try to show you how to get it, too.

You know the normal manual stimulation. This leads to arousal, a hard-on, greater and greater raising feelings and finally a wet orgasm.

Here is a technique to get the ability of having LOTS of DRY orgasms. I have experienced this already during up to halve an hour, hopping from one orgasm to the next, at a pace of around 5-7 seconds.

Some words before:
This technique is something that needs a very, very good knowledge of your body. Take time to learn, it cannot be learned in halve an hour. Probably not in one day. Perhaps not in one week. Perhaps... ...but donīt give up, it is GREAT!
And you need a good physical and psychological constitution: If you have stress and therefore have problems of virility, also this technique will not work. The better your mood, the better the possible result.

Lesson one:
You know that you have a muscle that is controlling the urinal stream when going to the toilet. Now try to remember an orgasm. Besides other happenings there is an uncontrollable contraction that is shooting out the sperm liquid. The contraction is a movement of these muscles or at least of muscles of that area.

Lesson two:
When going to the toilet the next times try to control the urinal stream. Not only on and off, also try to control the steps between. This should give you a feeling for your genitals what is necessary and helping later.
You can also try to interrupt the stream as often as possible. It helps you to learn to control the muscle. This is a good exercise for everybody (even women) for getting better sex.

Lesson three: (first read thoroughly)
Probably you have recognized already that, when maturbating, there is a point of no return. If you have crossed it, you will shoot off some few moments later.
Try this exercise: Look for a comfortable room where you can be sure not to be disturbed. Prepare Kleenex and your best sex magazines (much better than a video, because a video is changing all the time. But we need CONSTANT stimulation). Try to masturbate with maximum consciousness. Watch and feel what your body is doing. Do it slowly. Especially important is recognizing when the point of no return is arriving.
IMPORTANT:
You will realize that you have already a great orgasm-like feeling (still without contraction) in your penis and pelvis. It starts SHORT BEFORE reaching the point of no return. In this moment try not to fly away with your thoughts, be conscious about everything. This is the DRY orgasm we try to multiply in the later lessons. (RECOGNIZING it is the aim of this lesson.)
Now lead yourself SLOWLY and consciously across the point. Watch when the contractions start. Shoot.
Congratulations. Now allow yourself a break, enough to be prepared for the next lesson.

Lesson four: (additional but recommended)
Now we are going to increase the difficulty:
Try to masturbate with the muscle (described up) completely relaxed. Try to keep it relaxed ALL THE TIME, also after the point of no return. Let your body do the contractions for you. You just rub your penis, and the body does the rest for you.
Again do it slowly and watch your body. How does the orgasm feel like? Different? Try to recognize the feeling at the beginning of the orgasm that not yet forces you to shoot.
Difficult? Try it again. It helps.

Lesson five:
For starting here you should have finished AT LEAST lesson three successfully. That means, you should have recognized clearly where the orgasm starts (dry), and where the point of no return is.
Aim now is that this time you should experience a dry orgasm without cumshot.
That is rather easy to do now. You simply stop stimulating before the point of no return. Thatīs all.
The difficulty of a dry orgasm is that you might want to get it stronger. So you will have to stimulate more near to the point of no return. The nearer you are the stronger it is.
Hence the best moment to stop stimulating is the moment that you know: one more stroke and you will explode. Keeping hands off and you will "survive".
Then the dry orgasm is running through your body like a flash. Cool down again.
Not to get misunderstandings: precum does not count as "wet". Wet is if you get contractions.
Could you get it?

Lesson six:
If you are sure you have finished lesson five successfully, you can complete your course.
Lesson six is the same like lesson five, but instead of cooling down completely cool down only a tiny, little bit (around two or three seconds, just enough to be able to stroke again) stroke a bit, again as near as possible to the point of no return, have the second dry orgasm, cool down a bit, stroke... and so on.
Here it is important not to wait too much time after a dry orgasm, or you will cool down and it is from then real hard work to get things running again. As long as you continue "riding on the wave" everything will run easily. Once fallen down off the wave it is difficult to jump up again.

And -voilá- you know how to have MULTIPLE ORGASMS.

Question:
Is it possible to get a M.O. by mutual stimulation with a partner?
Answer:
Never say never, but I can promise you the answer is no.

Question:
Can I have it during conventional sex?
Answer:
Probably not. Your partner is also moving, that means it is almost impossible to control your stimulation.

Question:
Is it dangerous?
Answer:
No. As you can see I am still alive and happy.

Question:
Can everybody learn the technique?
Answer:
I do not know. Try it. I think yes, if you are able to learn and have no probs of potency.
Old 09-24-2002, 11:06 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

GS... what a great teacher you are Would love you to take your lesson on the road.. teach all the world... what a happier place this would be... LOL... (why is it that I suddenly have that old CocaCola jingle in my head?) LOL
Old 09-25-2002, 02:37 AM

Yes, any man can learn to orgasm without ejaculation, and with a partner, including during "conventional" sex. Kegel exercises work for men as well as women, and "cooling down" is fine on your own, but what you really want is to refer to any good source on Tantric sex, and learn to control ejaculation with your mind. The first time you spend four hours with a woman in a variety of positions, without ejaculating once, you'll be glad you did.

On the other hand, some women don't properly appreciate this talent, because they refuse to believe it's not their fault you haven't "finished". Rather silly of them to think you'd keep going that long if you weren't enjoying it, but there you are.
Old 09-25-2002, 06:30 AM
yet seldom member

Jennaflower~ Thank you, thank you. If you see a CocaCola christmas-truck in the street, look if you see a little German sitting up the roof...

Ironwood~ Tantric sex... a new thought to me. I have the imagination this could be difficult.
Old 10-08-2002, 01:15 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

When younger (3 years ago) I was able to actually have 2 or more orgasms with no downtime. It started when I just had an orgasm but the woman I was with was close to another one, so I continued, it took a little longer than I expected but after a little bit i was feeling a second building. The whole time I was hard in her, never losing my erection, I kept going and had an orgasm. I have no Idea if it was wet or dry, but it felt right. I have to say I beleive men are multiply orgasmic. Sounds hard to believe but I've met women who can't believe woman can be multipled as well.
Old 08-13-2006, 08:19 PM
yet seldom member

Bump!

I think this is still something interesting to a lot of men...
Old 08-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
yes it is interesting
Old 08-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Everybody Stretch!

*hugs and kisses GS alllllllllll over*

Geezzzzzzzzzz hun...it's so good to see you back again! I was worried about you and often thought of you!

Um...sorry for the hijack...back to the topic at hand (LMFAO...at hand...get it?)...

Ahem!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-18-2006, 01:34 PM
yet seldom member

((((((((((((xxxxxxxLIXYYYYYYYYYYxxxxxxxxxx)))))))) ))))

Ahem, yess, at hand. LMAO!