Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2003, 06:47 PM

stds?

now, some of you might remember me by most post of knowing whether or not a girl is faking if i was going down on her. anyhoo, in the past few days (i have NO idea why) i have been thinking about HIV/AIDS. well, considering how a person CAN get HIV by giving oral sex, it got me wondering about me. now that girl i was with back then was sexually active and had many partners before me. now, i know she'd porbably practice safe sex, but then again, if i found out she had HIV/AIDS i wouldn't be too surprsised either. ok, so being a hypocondriac that i am, i have been worrying lately. now i read that getting HIV from giving oral sex is "very rare" but i wanna know what u guys think. that one time i was with her is the only sexual contact i have ever had so far, so it was just once, but it only takes one time to get infected...

honestly i think i'm making a big deal over nothing, but if somehow i am infected (again, strongly doubt it) i will have to make sure i nvr become intimate with anyone ever again

p.s. btw, i didn't have any sores or cuts in my mouth, at least none that i could feel; not that it makes a difference since the virus can still get in.
Old 07-08-2003, 08:26 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

Breathe, relax and exhale. There are you calm? If not stop worrying and go get a test. You can have the results back in under 6 weeks. It is unlikely that you contracted HIV from only having done oral sex. It is easier for a women to get HIV from giving a blow job then it is for a man to get HIV from going down. To ease your worries go get tested and learn about safe oral sex.
Old 07-09-2003, 05:57 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

What IggysGirl said!!

If you're worried, get a test. But stress less. Chances are very small, but it's ten thousand times better to be safe than sorry. Congratulatoins for at least thinking about it - too many people these days take everything for granted!

Good luck, let us know how it goes,
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 07-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Banned

It is possible to get STDs from oral which is why the use of dental dams is recommended . . .