Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2002, 10:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nic_Hex
Sex..and going about it...

Ok...KT N i are talking about sex. But we have a small problem. Kinda worried that it will be ALL we are....now she n I have been together for about 10 months..and shared in EVERYTHING but sex. Now I know some of you will be like...Go for it man. BUt I mean I really do care about her..and I want her to know that I dont want to push her. She said she wants it..but is worried like I said. NE advice? I mean, I know talking about it face to face is best, but I mean...How should we go about the topic? Thnx for ne help
Old 03-25-2002, 11:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You are just gonna have to bite the bullet and tell her to just let you know when she is ready. Put her in charge. Ask her to just let you know when she does not want you to stop. Be like a boy scout always prepared (condom, condom, condom) and just let things happen naturally. Once she has let you know she wants to have sex just take things slow and easy. You are both very young ad she may not be ready for a while yet. Let her be the one to set things in motion. Then there wil be no confusion as to what she wants. Good luck and let us know what happens!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-26-2002, 08:12 AM

Gotta agree with Lilith , take your time and let her take the lead.

Don't know what the age of consent is in Ohio, but get caught

breaking it and you're in deep shit. Very deep shit.

By together I presume you're talking about going together,

not living together. All in good time, kids.
Old 03-26-2002, 11:23 AM

Consent in ohio is 16..we are both 18 so thats a go...hehe, and I guess I need to sit down and talk it over like she wants to...
Old 03-26-2002, 11:31 AM
~Big Tease~

I have to add that one thing you guys NEED to talk about is the "wht if's" My hubby and me (age 16and 17) talked about the what ifs first off. The main thing is, can we afford a baby ? how would that change our lives ? Do we see this going farther than just sex, are we farther than sex right now ? as for taking it slow i agree, but DONT just lay back and make her do everything, cause i know from experince that when my hunny did that I didnt want to do anything at all for i was VERY shy.. But do make sure that both of you do what feels right. Thats all just do what feels right But make sure that you talk about the baby thing. Most kids dont talk about that till its to late. And for me im 21 and we dont have a baby yet soon but not yet
Old 03-26-2002, 12:51 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Sarriah is right ... I was a mother at a very early age ..(first time with no condom and I was on the pill at the time) So be very careful. Also discuss all of your options before doing something that may cause problems later , take it nice and slow. Of course oral sex is always a great way to both have orgasms without intercourse . The best thing is talk talk talk!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-26-2002, 01:14 PM

Well...we have been at oral for some time now. And its great, but she brought up sex. Theres no way Im doing it w/o a comdom..and she wants to be on BC...Shes still thinking about it..and I told her,...I love her for who she is..now HOW she is...Oh well...looks like back to talking about! thnx..keep it coming!
Old 03-27-2002, 07:35 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Yup, the talking thing is the best bet..just go with what feels right ..without pressure...heck Im 30 this year and still think I'm not old enough to talk about sexual realtionships!