Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2004, 08:46 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Thievery In The Dark

2AM.....standing on the sidewalk of a deserted street, wondering what the hell was i doing here......had i lost my mind?....maybe.....but if i didn't get moving, i'd definitely loose my nerve......walking down the street....listening....stopping and looking around....no sounds....not a single light has popped on....that's a good sign....no barking dogs, an even better sign.....no sounds of approaching sirens.....sweating underneath the black trench coat i'm wearing.....laughing at the thought that we southern women do not sweat, we glisten....well, obviously, whoever thought of that hadn't been wearing a black trench coat in the middle of summer, either.....smiles wickedly at the thought of glistening nude in the moonlight.....shakes head to bring myself back to reality....this is not the time or the place to be mentally wandering or i'm gonna find myself in a heap of trouble.....taking a deep breath and crossing the deserted street.....walking past your house....glancing at it....wondering.....suddenly ducking behind the tall shrubbery next to the garage.....my heart beating so loud, surely someone must hear it....standing perfectly still...listening.....working my way closer to your front door....stopping at the edge of the shrubbery.......looking at the front door......sweating....suddenly realizing i don't know if that's a motion detector light on the porch.....thinking.... deciding.... listening..... wondering....taking another deep breath and taking several quick leaps across the lawn and up the steps.... stopping...listening....letting my breath out as i realize no outside floodlight has popped on......smiling ....thinking fate must approve of my plan.....leaning down..... gingerly tilting the frog planter...finding the extra key just where you said you hide it.....smiling at the memory of that night and the pillow talk that revealed that little piece of information.....purring at the memory of what preceded the pillow talk.....shaking my head......slipping the key in the lock....stopping and listening.....waiting.....quickly turning the key and letting myself in.....looking at the alarm light blinking red.....quickly keying in the numbers of my birthdate......stopping....waiting... listening.....smiling at the memory of when you told me you changed the alarm code to my birthdate..... that way every time you entered your house, you'd have a little piece of me to touch...... smiling and melting at the memory.....wondering how many times her drunken fingers had stumbled over the new numbers, setting off the alarm....suddenly wanting to laugh and catching myself.....shaking my head again....looking around at the dark house....no lights left on at night....another known factor gleaned from more pillow talk.....adjusting myself to the layout....i had that floor plan memorized ......remembering the night i made you draw me a floor plan of your house....told you it would make me feel closer when we had to talk online or on the phone and couldn't meet......told you it would make me feel like i was with you somehow......my god, this plan had been forming even then....and you believed me when i had said that.....got all mooshy over my saying that.....you had held me and kissed me, lowered me to the floor and made love to me right there and then.....was the most intense orgasm i'd ever felt......steadying myself as i realize i'm breathing quite heavily at that memory..... realizing i'm so wet from that memory.... smiling and wanting to touch myself......shaking my head to bring me back to reality here.....mentally chastising myself for even thinking like that at a time like this.....that mindless mental chatter is gonna get your ass caught, i tell myself......almost taking a step....stopping....listening.....beginning to weave my way thru the maze of furniture she insists on ...... the furniture details that you so thoughtfully drew in on the map......smiling at the memory of how grateful i had been for that oh so generous and unknowing bit of information you had provided......but then again you always were generous with your feelings for me......perhaps that is exactly what led me here..... knowing you would never in a million years think i could do something so utterly wicked as this...... thinking and smiling because you'd never known my ulterior motives.... would never know that i would, on one silent night come to claim what i viewed as rightfully mine..... her name may be on the legal papers but it had been mine from the first night we had been together ....from the first time you secretly showed it to me.... you knew how much i had enjoyed it....had enjoyed touching and holding it.....you brought it to me as often as you could sneak it away...... you took great joy in my appreciation of it..... even went so far as to say you wished i owned it...... well, now i would...... smiling as i silently move down the dark hallway.....breathing heavily as i get closer to the doorway behind which my prize awaits.....realizing how wet i've become as i get closer....never imagining that doing this would so profoundly affect me sexually...... stopping at the door.... heart is pounding.... my pussy so wet, i can feel the juices run down my inner thighs.... barely able to breath at the sudden excitement i feel..... looking over my shoulder and seeing the painting....wondering if that's the one you told me about.....not being able to stop myself, i peak behind it... it swings out and to the right, revealing the safe.....wondering....shaking my head..... that's not where the real jewels are kept..... reminding myself that i'm not here for the small incidentals that could be mine, and decide to head back to the main objective..... stopping at the doorway once again...waiting....listening..... slowly turning the knob .....stopping....waiting....listening......slowly pushing the door open....... stopping.... waiting....listening.....stepping into the room....my heart racing as i feel the nearness to MY prize.....smelling the liquor on her breath as that great gaping mouth snores.....silently laughing..... circling the foot of the bed...... slipping between the wall and the far side of the bed......stopping....waiting....listening.....remo ving my trenchcoat......sighing silently as the cool air hits my sweat soaked naked body...... my nipples harden.....knowing i had made the right decision in doing the ultimate theft in the nude...... not being able to resist, i slip one hand between my legs.....one finger softly touching my clit....it's already hard and swollen..... gentle small circles around it as i kneel beside the bed.....dipping my fingers deep into myself, coating them with my juices....removing my hand and lifting it to your face...covering your mouth to prevent you from crying out as you awake....wondering if you'll recognize the scent you've so often tasted......wondering if you'll recognize the perfume as the one from the darkened room when i tied your hands behind you......feeling you stir....hearing you murmur....knowing you recognize me......feeling you suck my fingers into your mouth..... sucking the taste of me from them.....i lean and whisper into your ear, telling you to be very quiet and very still......sliding my other hand under the covers.....feeling one muscular leg.....fingers sliding up it in the dark.....loving the feel of the hair on your legs as my palm slides over your skin...... feeling the muscles in your leg tighten as i glide over it..... hearing you so very softly moan...... my hand finally reaching MY prize..... fingertips barely touching.....tracing the shape with one finger.....my other hand sliding from your mouth and down your chest..... fingers, wet from your mouth, circling one nipple.....feeling your heart beating rapidly beneath my hand.....flicking your nipple with my finger.....gently pinching it.....my other hand slowly wrapping around your hard cock.....slowly beginning to stroke it......i leave your nipple and gently rub down your chest and stomach.....again, loving the feel of the hair against the skin of my hand......taking your hand from across your stomach and pulling it out from under the covers....guiding it between my legs......my hand wrapped so tight around your cock....so slowly moving up and down......biting my own bottom lip to not cry out as you begin rubbing my clit in that magical way of yours..... switching hands so that the one that was on your stomach is now tightly wrapped around your cock and my other slides down to your balls......caressing them.....stroking your cock slow and rhythmically..... gently squeezing your balls....rolling them in my hand.....one finger teasing that sensitive area between them and your ass.....feeling your hips lift slightly....increasing the tempo of my hand on your cock......hearing your low moans.....spreading my legs as your fingers slide into me......biting my bottom lip again.....your other hand reaching over.....seeking out my breasts in the dark....your fingers deftly pulling and pinching and squeezing ......loving the feel of your hands on me...... my hand fast and hard, up and down your beautiful cock.....you take your hand from my breasts long enough to push the covers back.....and quickly replace your hand on my breasts.....squeezing one tightly enough to cause me to moan out load.... we both stop...wait...listen......only snoring to be heard.....we resume our play.....your fingers fast and hard, in and out of me.....stroking you to the same rhythm.....feeling you tighten....feeling your fingers pushing in further....touching and pressing against my g-spot.....stroking harder and faster as you do.....other hand still gently squeezing your balls......hearing your breathing get heavier.....knowing you're so close to cumming.....leaning over.....sucking just the head into my mouth as my hand continures to stroke..... your hips lift a little further off the bed.....your fingers deep in me, wiggling......your thumb on my clit, rubbing....my hand and mouth in rhythm up and down your cock.....feeling you tighten....hearing the sudden intake of your breath.....tasting you....loving the feel of you.....moaning low against your cock as i suck and stroke.....you hand leaves my breast and winds into my hair.....one hard thrust upward with your hips....one hard push downward with the hand wound in my hair.......i quickly remove my hand from your cock and suck you deep into my throat as you cum....... your spasms against my lips setting off my own explosion.......slowly sliding my mouth from your cock.....your fingers sliding from my pussy.....you bring your hand to your mouth and lick them....hearing you do that.....with your hand still wound in my hair you pull me up and kiss me deeply and passionately......suddenly the snoring next to you stops....we both are silent.....
the rough drunken voice crying out in the darkness "well for god's sake, put that goddamned useless dick away".....more mumbling, completely incoherent......you say "yes dear"....we wait....we are silent.....we listen....the drunken snoring resumes.....i reluctantly pull back from you grasp.....reaching for the trenchcoat, i rise to make my way from your side......i stand....lean to kiss you one last time....you quietly slip from the bed.....silently, we both walk from your bedroom.....that great gaping mouth snoring as we walk into the hallway and shut the door.....you walk me down the hall....we both pause as you key in the code to disarm the alarm..... we both step outside to your porch.....you turn me around and pull me close....sliding your arms inside the still hanging open trenchcoat.....
wrapping my arms around your naked body.....holding you tight.....your lips warm and soft on mine....such a gentle kiss.... you begin to laugh against my lips.....i back my face from against yours and look at you quizzically...... you whisper that you can't believe i could or would ever do such a thing.....i'm silent.....you pull me close for one last kiss.....i feel you begin to stir against my stomach......the kiss lingers....intensifies.....turns rough and urgent.....you spin me around and pull the trenchcoat from my shoulders, dropping it to the porch.....one arm around my waist...the other now across the front and around my shoulders....you pull me roughly backward against you....feeling your cock already hard again.....feeling it jump as my ass rubs against it.....you lean and kiss the back of my neck....biting the side....you whisper into my ear "i know what you want, my precious little bitch".....pushing me forward, your cock sliding along my ass as you do....you bend me at the waist and reaching between us you rub your cock up and down my ass....so lost in the feel of you ......so lost in the pleasure you bring.....your cock slides easily into my waiting cunt.....you thrust forward hard, holding my hips with both hands...slamming deep in me, you stop ...... my hips in small tight circles against you....we begin to move.... that magical rhythm we both know......moaning low.....groaning....hearing your grunts as you thrust over and over....hard and deep into me.....thrusting against you.....juices flowing out onto you.....soft and wet and warm, sliding back and forth over your cock....hearing you moan....in...out...in...out...over and over......both of us lost in the feel of each other.....lost in the delight and sensation of each other.....faster ....harder...faster...harder....slamming deep....sliding in and out.....crying out as we both cum.......we relax....we pull away from each other....you retrieve my coat from the floor of the porch..... you wrap me in it as i begin to shiver in the darkness....we hold each other close for awhile.....such gentle kisses.....you stroke my hair.....you tie my coat back in place and look at me.....holding your face in my hands, i kiss you softly on the lips and turn to go.... you grab my hand and pull me back....you lift my hand and gently kiss my palm and then place my hand over your heart.....one tear rolls down my cheek as i turn to leave....you let go of my hand.....quickly i walk down the steps and down the darkened street.....as i disappear into the darkness you breathe in the scent of lingering perfume......