Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-26-2004, 12:40 AM
~*~Wild Winged Filly~*~

An Afternoon & Evening of Fun

by Fireguy & Pegasus

A fantasy of meeting at the office and an evening of fun with our toys.

I am alone at the office when you come by to see me. You are wearing a skirt and blouse with no bra on because I can see your nipples erect from the cool air of the office. You walk over to me and we kiss deeply. As we kiss, I run my hands up your legs and find you have on a sexy thong. I reach up under and remove your thong since you know that you are not to meet me wearing panties or even a thong. In my mind, I really think you want to have me find you this way. I walk you over to my desk and walk around front and tie your hands down the front leaning you over it. I begin to pull up your skirt knowing you are excited since I can see how swollen your pussy lips are. I can see a small amount of liquid escaping from between them. I stand behind you and run my hands all over your ass and back. I reach around opening your blouse and begin playing with your hard, erect nipples hearing you moan slightly.

I then lean over kissing your back making my way lower to kiss and lick all around your ass and inside your widening thighs. You begin to wiggle with excitement and I can see your juices escaping as I begin to lick all around the outside of your pussy causing you to move it against my mouth wanting me to lick the middle. I begin to laugh telling you not yet and that I have one of two surprises to give you. I reach inside my desk and remove a remote control egg and begin to insert it inside your pussy as you move against it as I slide it in placing it against your g-spot. I feel more moisture escape as I remove my fingers. I begin to lick the escaping juices and enjoy the sweet taste of them. Moving back down kissing your swollen lips I then begin to lick near your clit and I turn the egg on low then hearing a moan escape from you again. As I lick more and increase the speed of the egg, I lick from your clit upwards toward your ass and then make a circle around it with my tongue then teasing the opening of your pussy with the tip of my tongue. This causes your body to begin quivering as you feel the sensation of approaching orgasm run through your body.

While teasing your ass with my tongue, I push the tip of my tongue into your ass causing you to explode in an orgasm as it goes deeper inside. I can feel the juices flowing as you cum, watching it drip out and down towards your clit. As I lick all your juices, I lick your clit causing you to jump and wanting to cum again. You work your pussy hard against my tongue and I lick your clit faster as you begin to cum again. You pull hard against your ropes as you cum hard squirting out a copious amount of juices. I turn off the remote egg and walk around the desk standing in front of you and begin stroking my throbbing cock. You tell me that you would like to suck me and take my load deep down in your throat. I walk up to you putting my cock up to your mouth as you begin to lick and suck the head gently then sucking me deep into your mouth. I begin to feel my balls tightening as you lick and suck harder on my cock. I’m feeling the urge to cum as you take my cock deeper into your mouth. Feeling my cock swell and begin throbbing as I shoot my load deep inside your mouth and moaning as I look down at you. I pull away from you then reach down and untie you. As we kiss deeply, I can taste some of my juices and you can taste yours as they mix in our mouths.

We then leave the office and head to a restaurant for dinner. I make you leave the remote egg in your pussy. As we are standing at the bar, I order us a few drinks and give you the next gift I have bought you. You open the sack and have an evil grin comes across your face. I have bought two remote vibe butt plugs one for each of us since we both have begun to experiment with anal play.

After our first two drinks, you make a suggestion that we both go insert them for the rest of the evening and give each other the remotes. A grin comes across my face as we both leave to insert them. I turn on the remote egg in your pussy as we enter the bathrooms causing you to slightly gasp. As I go into the stall I open my pants and my cock is hard and oozing precum from the excitement of the new sexual play we have begun. I slowly lubricate my ass with my precum and begin to ease the plug inside. I gasp at the first cause of slight pain but relax as it enters more and more. It comes to a stop as my ass grabs the base and the pain eases up. I can imagine how you feel now that we both are full. I want to test the plug so I hit the remote and I feel it vibrate causing my cock to jump and ooze more. I wonder how much I can handle before I cum.

We both meet back at the bar and walk to our table as it is ready. I can see the flush look on your face as you feel the vibe in your pussy still going causing many small orgasms. I turn it off as we sit down. We switch remotes and try out the plugs while sitting at the table. This causes a grin to come across our faces as the waiter is watching us wondering why.

As we eat dinner, we both play with the remotes teasing each other as we sit there. After finishing dinner, while walking to our car we begin to play with each others remote even more. While driving to the hotel, you begin to play with your clit because the vibrations I’m causing with both the egg and plug cause you to begin to cum as the vibrations increase. I can see the flood of juices as you do. I turn off the vibrations as you calm down from the orgasm and begin rubbing your wetness offering me a taste. I eagerly lick your fingers as I taste the sweet honey from your pussy.

Then, suddenly, I feel the vibrations as my plug comes alive causing me to gasp as it hits my prostate. My cock automatically stiffens from the vibrations. You lean over and open my pants and begin to play with my cock rubbing the precum around the head and then taking it and tasting it with your fingers. You then take your fingers and put some of your juices on them rubbing them with mine. We begin to kiss as you bring up your fingers so that we taste our mixed juices.

Suddenly you lean down and begin to play with my cock licking it with your tongue and then engulfing it completely with your mouth. Then I begin moving my cock back and forth into your mouth like you would like it in your pussy. My cock begins hardening more and leaks more and more as I approach my climax. You increase the vibrations of the plug to full speed causing me to shoot a large load deep into your mouth as you take it completely. You then come up to kiss me and I taste myself as we kiss.

Oh babe, my pussy is very wet for you as we arrive at our room. I am standing behind you reaching around to rub your cock as you are trying to open the door. You turn your head and grin at me as you kiss my lips. Then you grab my hands leading me into the room. We begin to kiss passionately while all the while our vibes are still in our asses. We then begin to play with our remotes sending a vibration through our bodies as we continue kissing causing my pussy to become wetter and causing your cock to twitch before it begins to harden.

We continue to play like this and then drop our remotes as we start taking each others clothes off slowly while kissing more passionately and breathing heavily with excitement. Then, I slowly start kissing your neck and down your chest while stroking your hard cock. I kiss lower, then kneeling in front of you. I slowly start licking your shaft up and down while caressing your balls while you look down at me and running fingers through my hair and moaning a little. I feel your cock twitch as I suck it deep into my mouth while rubbing your ass. Then I pick up the remote laying beside me and start to send vibrations through your body again as I continue to suck you and tease your cock head with my tongue. Your body twitches as you feel the sensations from the vibe in your ass and your cock in my mouth.

I reach down and hand you the remote to my vibe. You then begin to send vibrations through me as I continue to suck your cock in and out of my mouth faster then sucking the head gently tasting the precum start to ooze into my mouth. I begin to moan from the sensations you're sending through me and I feel my pussy become wetter while I suck you harder. We're both moaning from the pulses going through our bodies and we're feeling our bodies tighten as we get closer to cumming but we are not finished so we stop using our remotes. I slowly move my mouth away from your cock and stand up in front of you kissing you deeply and breathing heavily with excitement.

I walk over to my purse and bring out more toys for our pleasure that I bought before our evening that you knew nothing about. I walk back over to you leading you to bed...kissing you along the way while holding a cock ring and a bullet in my hand. You have a look of excitement on your face as I show you the toys I've bought. We lie down on the bed and continue kissing as we caress each others body while I run my hand down to feel your hard cock, stroking it and then putting the cock ring over it and pulling your balls through it makes your cock even harder. I strap the bullet on so that it’s on my clit...the vibrations from it make my pussy so wet...yearning to feel your hard cock inside me.

Moving over your body, I straddle your cock and slowly slide down on you and kiss you as you reach up to fondle my breasts, pinching my nipples. Your hard cock fills my hot wet pussy and twitches inside me as I begin to send vibrations to your ass vibe still in place. You begin to send vibrations through me again as we are both moaning and breathing heavily. My clit is hardened from the bullet vibrating on it...my body tightening. I move up and down faster on your cock as you thrust up deeper inside me we’re both moaning under our breath as we kiss. Our bodies are quivering from the sensations running through us. Finally, we can hold back no longer and begin moaning loudly as we both begin to cum together. I feel your cock swell more inside me and it throbs as you begin to shoot your warm cum inside me. I'm moaning louder as this set my pussy off. It throbs and clinches your cock. Then I sit up on your cock holding my head back while feeling the rush go through our bodies. We both are moaning and breathing heavily as I look down past my erect nipples into your lust-filled eyes. Then we share a passionate kiss, with my hair hanging over our faces.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 02:16 AM.