Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-18-2004, 03:41 AM

Kate and Sarah

Kate and Sarah

This is a story about Me and a very close friend I have had for years who led a quite family meeting until a chance meeting one day changed it all.

It all started about twenty years ago when my kids went to playschool and my wife Debbie became friends with this other girl called Kate who also had kids and the playschool.
They became very good friends and they both had a liking for the same type of things.
Debbie and I where married young and we had a family fairly quickly though Kate was a year older than us she too had married young but to a Stuart who nearly ten years her senior.

Once Kate and Debbie became firm friends they started to involve Stuart and I more in there social events and the two families became very close.

My wife is a nice looking woman with dark brown shoulder length hair and a slim figure with perfectly formed breasts which she has retained since we met at 17 despite having two kids.
Kate has long red hair and off similar built to my wife but with a fantastic pair of legs.

Over the years we have built up a friendship that was based around our family lives and this included going on holiday together for a number of years. Kate and I also got on well as our partners always seemed to be the more assertive in our relationships and during any discussions and arguments we always supported each other to the point where Debbie and Stuart would comment on our friendship and they often used to refer to us as your special friend. But what the all did not know at this stage was that I had a secret so I will tell you a little about it first.

As a teenager I always had a fascination with woman’s legs and clothes and despite Debbie always dressing well she was always very straight laced when it came to underwear and preferred practical to sexy. I can never remember her ever-wearing stockings not even on our wedding day.

This resulted in me taking more of an interest in woman’s lingerie, as it was not something I encountered with my wife. When I was about 25 I had this desperate urge to try on woman’s clothes and lingerie but did not have the opportunity until I was sent on a training course for my work for 2 weeks and I was staying in a Hotel in Leeds This gave me the opportunity to try out my fantasy. I went out shopping and bought my self a complete outfits I was fortunate because I am of slim build and have size 7 feet so I didn’t have to much trouble finding things to fit so I purchased A skirt, a top, a pair of boots and shoes then I went to Debenhams and bought myself some really sexy lingerie and stockings and on the way out I was walking through the Cosmetics etc when I spotted a stand with wigs so on the spur of the moment I decided to buy one going for a long reddish brown wavy style.
I left the shop full of excitement at my purchases and my heart and mind were racing with thoughts of finally being able to dress as a female, as I walked passed Boots the chemist I saw on advert for cosmetics and I thought to myself to really make me look the part I need some of that so I went in and spent a small fortune on makeup, crèmes etc.

So it was back to my Hotel with all my purchases and when I got to my room I laid it all out on the bed and went for shave then run myself a bath with lots of crème bath which I purchased from Boots. I lay there for about half an hour just thinking about what I would look like in these woman’s clothes. I got out of the bath and dried myself off my skin was feeling very soft and sexy and I was beginning to feel how I imagined how a woman would feel.
To start with I decided I would try and apply some makeup starting with the foundation and working it into my skin to give it a nice colour and feel then applied some eye shadow to my eyes followed by eyeliner and finally Mascara when I stopped and had a look I had transformed my eyes into something that I did not think was possible, I then took the wig out of its packaging and placed it on my head so that it was sitting perfectly.
At this point I stood up and went over to the full-length mirror on the wall and had a look at myself, it felt really strange here I was looking at this naked body of a young man but when you looked at the face it looked really feminine.
Now onto the clothes I purchased a red Basque with a matching lacy g-string and also a Bra and Panties set in black, but I decided to go for the Basque I undid the fasteners then gently wrapped the lacy material around my body and fastened it tight to my skin then I adjusted the shoulder straps and pulled it up over my chest making final adjustments so it was fitting my body snugly.
I then sat on the side of the bed and slowly unwrapped a pair of Falke Sheer black lace stockings and gently stretched them before placing my left foot into the toe and gently unrolled the soft luxurious material up my leg to my thighs which I then pulled down the suspenders and attached them to lace top and then I repeated the process for the right leg I then tensioned the suspenders. It was now time to slip into the g- string I stepped into them and pulled them up and just managing to hid my manhood, at this point I remembered an article I once read about how to cut down the since of your bulge by placing your balls and dick in a particular way this I did with some success which reduced my bulge a little.
Next it was the skirt, an 18 inch long Red Mini Skirt with a small split at the rear I stepped into it and pulled it up over my stocking clad legs to my waist where I fastened the button and zipped it up before twirling it into place before slipping on my black top. I went over and had a look in the mirror at myself but I was not happy as I had no chest so what could I do, I found the answer in the toilet a box of tissues which I used to stuff the cups of the Basque to give me a bust.
On my way back from the toilet I looked in the mirror again and was happier with my look. Now for the finishing touches I decided to wear the knee length leather boots, which had four-inch stiletto type heels and a final look in the mirror to adjust my hair and apply some luscious red lipstick. I stood back and looked at myself it had taken me nearly two hours but I had transformed myself from a man into a very passable woman.
I sat in my room watching TV feeling really good about myself and I decided to phone the wife. I tried to get through from the phone in the room and every time I got through it cut off for some reason so on contacting the reception I was told there was a fault with the line and they apologised for the inconvenience but there was a pay phones in the foyer.
When I came off the phone I suddenly realised that I needed to leave the room to phone home and I could not leave it as I had tried to phone her twice only to be cut off so she would be expecting my call. So I was in a dilemma here I was dressed as a woman in my room and I needed to get to the phone in the foyer.

So I sat and thought about my options was I going to have to take off all my female attire and makeup and get redressed in my normal clothes or not phone the wife tonight, I decided the latter was not an option, so I tried the phone in the room again but to no avail, then I sat and looked at myself in the mirror dressed as a sexy female thinking I had wasted all my time, then it came to me why not go dressed as I was, no I couldn’t what if people spoke to me or starred at me what would I do. I sat and pondered for what seemed ages when I suddenly said to myself why do I want to dress as a woman but not let anyone see me after all I was in a strange city and nobody was likely to know me.

So I plucked up enough courage to go down to the phone in the foyer, I slowly opened my room door checking for anyone going about then I left the room and started to walk towards the lifts I felt really fantastic here I was walking down the corridor of this hotel dressed as a woman I called the lift as I was on the 4th floor and as the lift doors opened and I entered the lift I was greeted by a warm hello from this man in his early fifties at which I just smiled nicely the lift went up to the 5th Floor and the man got out I thought great I am on my own, the lift then went down rapidly but it stopped suddenly at the 2nd floor and these two young males got in at this point my heart was beating very fast and the two men continued to speak to each other until the lift started to slow down and the doors opened one of them asked me what I was doing tonight and pinched my bum as he left the lift. I was ecstatic as I walked towards the phones as I had passed myself of as a female. I stood in the foyer and chatted to the wife on the phone for about 15 minutes and all the time members of the public where walking past all the time and I could see some of the men having a good look at my body and legs in my mini skirt, stockings and knee high boots.
I was having fun watching all these guys looking at me thinking they wouldn’t mind giving her one but not knowing I was really a male. So I decided to go to the restaurant for a bite to eat and was welcomed with a good evening madam from the waiter and asked where I would like to sit I chose a seat in a slightly darker area away from the crowds but still in a area where I could be seen.
I sat and enjoyed my meal I was feeling really turned on sitting in a restaurant dressed as I was and getting the occasional admiring glance.

After my meal and a few glasses of wine I decided to leave the restaurant and see if I had the courage to walk out the front door and go for a walk in the street. First I went back to my room for the Black wet look coat I had bought earlier. As I left the building I felt the cold night air funnel up my skirt and it gave me great confidence and feelings as I walked down the street in the city centre.
The shopping centre was near by and I walked back to it entering some of the shops I had earlier. My first purchase had to be a handbag as I did not have one then I just browsed through the bags and purchased a black shoulder strap bag before leaving the centre by a different exit, I was not to sure of this street as it was dimly lit but I decided to carry on anyway.
Half way along the street I came across a sex shop I stood and looked in the window. I then entered the shop and started to look around and there were loads of different items available but I decided to buy a set of silicon breast forms that cost me a fortune and a red vibrator.
Back at the Hotel I just went up to my room and ordered some drinks from room service and while I was waiting for them I took out the tissues from my Basque and replaced them with the silicone breasts wow what a difference it felt so different. Eventually my drinks came and as the young waiter left I gave him a flash of my stocking tops, I was feeling so sexy and naughty.
I have had such a fantastic evening as I lay back on the bed thoughts of my evening gave me such a warm feeling of satisfaction and as I unconsciously removed the vibrator from its packaging I found myself with my skirt around my waist and my g-string pulled to the side and I was lubricating my anal passage then I felt the cold head of the red probe gently enter my rear passage and I began to fuck myself slowly to start with then as I got more confident I thrust the red probe in and out at a furious pace meanwhile I was pleasing my rampant cock with my left hand and when I eventually cum it was the most fantastic climax ever.
For the remainder of my stay in Leeds I purchased more clothes and I could not wait to get back to the hotel each night to get dressed up as Sarah some nights just staying in my room to do work or on a few occasions I went out onto the street. I just loved the buzz of walking around as a female the strange thing was though I loved being a woman and I frequently shagged myself with my red probe I had no desire to be with another man.
After that first experience of being Sarah I just had to have more and over the years I bought clothes and lingerie to add to my secret wardrobe and whenever I could I would dress as Sarah and enjoy the excitement and experience. This went on for years until one Day I went out shopping at lunchtime and bought some really nice lingerie in John Lewis and as I was paying for it I heard this familiar voice calling my name.
It was Kate after I had paid for my purchases I was speaking to Kate when she suggested that we have some lunch so we went to this lovely little coffee shop for a sandwich.
As we were having lunch Kate was as talkative as ever and whenever she got the chance she would make bodily contact as she always did touching hands, legs, rubbing her leg up mine etc this was normal for us when we were close and we both knew we had serious feelings for each other but because of our partners and our mutual friendship as family’s that was the way it was going to be.
Kate asked what I had bought earlier and I was a bit reluctant to show her but she insisted so I gave her the bag and she had a look inside and took out the lingerie I had bought and held it up she commented on how sexy it looked and felt and said your Debbie is so lucky getting presents like that. Stuart would not dare by anything like that for me she said.
Then as she was putting it back in the bag she noticed the size of the garments and said you’ve bought the wrong size that’s too big for Debbie do you want me to take it back and get the right size. No I retorted that’s the size I want she then sensed I was up to something and she quizzed me about had I someone else I told I did not but she was persistent in her questioning and she wanted to know if I was cheating on her friend I categorically denied having someone else but the questions kept coming until I blurted out they were for me. Kate went silent then she said ‘for you’!!
I then went on to explain to her that I was a cross dresser and that when I got the opportunity I would dress in females clothes and go out and that this normally took place when I was away on Business. She was flabbergasted to say the least and she wanted to know more I agreed to tell her more and I trusted her that my secret would remain between us.

As we sat chatting Kate wanted to know more about my secret and why I do it. I explained to her that I loved Debbie but she was a person who did not have a high sex drive and was quite content to go long periods of time without sex as it was something that was not of high importance to her, but I loved her as a person and I did not want that to change.
So I had a problem I have a high sex drive and this was not being fulfilled at home so I turned to my teenage fantasies of dressing in woman’s clothes and I was getting my sexual desires met without involving anyone else and until now nobody knew about it.
Kate was all ears and I thought she would think badly of me but that was not the case she was very supportive. Time was moving on and we needed to go back to work but we arranged to meet the following day.

The next day we met at the same place and as was usual I was greeted with a kiss on the cheek from Kate.
We sat down ordered lunch then picked up the conversation from the day before. Kate wanted to help me and offered to come shopping with me to make it easier I said that would be fantastic and I would appreciate her female touch to my selections but as we stayed in a small city this was not going to be possible as there was a high risk of us being seen together.

Kate then changed the subject and she started to tell me she also had problems with Stuart as all he was interested in was his work and his blasted computer and he paid very little attention to her in fact she told me it was over three months since he had sex with her and that it was all over in five minutes and he was happy but she was left totally unsatisfied but like me she went along with it as she still loved Stuart.
She said that she was jealous of me buying the sexy lingerie the day before for myself when she has never had such gifts.
It was then suggested by us both almost simultamously that we should go on a shopping trip together but how was we going to achieve this.
We both then organised that we were away on ‘courses’ and to avoid any suspicion we never mentioned it in front of our respective partners that the other was also away that week.

When the time arrived we both left home to attend our respective courses but I had arranged to pick Kate up at the railway station and we both drove down to Leeds.
Which gave us lots of time to chat to each other.
On arrival at Leeds it was fairly late in the evening so we had something to eat and then retired to our respective rooms.
The following day after breakfast we set out on our Shopping trip into Leeds City Centre.
We browsed through an endless number of department stores and boutiques then went for a coffee to discuss what we were going to buy for me to wear. At this point I placed my hand on Kate’s and told her that if I was allowing her to help me chose my outfit I wanted to buy her something special as well at first she was a little reluctant but she eventually agreed.
So off to the shops we went and after lots of advice Kate purchased for me a Navy Blue pencil Skirt with matching jacket and then went into this boutique and purchased a pink backless diamante dress. Then it was off to the shoe shops and Kate was trying on all these shoes and she settled for a pair of Natural coloured sandals to match the dress and a pair of Navy court shoes to go with the skirt and I bought her a pair of ankle boots which she really liked.
Now it was my turn so I purchased a long Black skirt with a split up one side to the thigh and a top with a plunging neckline and a Powder Blue Embroidered Satin Dress.
It was of to the Lingerie Shops now and I was beginning to have erotic feelings about Kate choosing lingerie for me and when we went into the shops and started looking I was feeling particularly sexy and I was looking for something for Kate as well as myself and at the end of the day Kate chose a pink silk jacquard Basque and this tiny matching diamante thong and a bra, suspenders and thong set in black.
I purchased for her a cream lace Basque and g-string set and a black bra suspenders and thong set the same as she bought me and to finish our purchases we bought a selection of Falke lace top stockings in various colours.

We went for a another coffee and had a long chat about our purchases and I told Kate I was not sure about her seeing me dressed as a woman and she reassured me that I should not feel that way and she was looking forward to the experience of helping me become a female and she indicated that she would help me with the makeup as well as the dressing. We were being very honest with each other and Kate said a couple of times that this was not going to change her feelings about me and it should not affect my feelings for her, but did she know I really fancied her and had done for years and my worry was that this was all going to change.

Back at the Hotel we went to my room as agreed, we excitedly viewed our purchases Kate was so grateful for what I had bought her that she lent over and gave me a kiss on the lips and I responded by putting my hand around her head and pulled her closer to me so I could give her a long lingering kiss, after we stopped I stood back and apologised for what I had done, her reaction to which was to move closer to me again and start to kiss me again this time she embraced me and I could feel her pushing her pelvic bone into my groin as I caressed her lovely rear.

We then broke away and she said that’s enough for now we have to get ready if we are going out to a restaurant tonight as two girls. I was surprised at what she had said as I did not contemplate going out with Kate dressed as Sarah but she insisted that after spending so much on clothes etc we might as well enjoy ourselves.
Kate left the room at this point and went back to her own room only to reappear 5 minutes later with all her stuff I asked what she was doing and she said that if she was to help me we might as well get ready together.

Kate laid her things down then went off to the bathroom and started to pour a bath, moments later she appeared through with a bathrobe on and knelt down looking for something in her bag. I asked what she was looking for and she said my foam bath and as I bent down to show her were it was I was treated to the first glimpse of her red haired pussy. I was sure she had done that deliberately as the foam bath was clearly visible in the bag.
She went back to the bathroom leaving the door slightly ajar and I heard her getting into the bath after about ten minutes she shouted to me and I went to the door and she asked me to fetch her toilet bag which she had left on the bed as I took it into the bathroom she said don’t be shy in you come as I entered I was greeted with Kate lying in the bath with her lovely breasts showing with the bubbles covering her pussy she asked me not to leave but to help her shave her legs at which she produced a razor and some foam and I proceeded to rub her legs with the foam then with long strokes shave the length of her legs this I did with vigour and when I was finished she pulled me closer and whispered into my ear ‘I want you to shave my pussy for me’ I said it looked good as it was she said no I have always wanted to shave my pussy but have never done it so I am helping you out I want you to help me shave my pussy at this point she got out of the bath a sat on its edge opening her legs to reveal her lovely pussy it was a shame to shave off her bush but that is what she wanted so I did what I was told and when I was finished I noticed a bulge in my pants and Kate had noticed to she opened her legs further to show me her cunt lips at that point my cock was desperate to get out and Kate obliged by undoing my trousers and letting him spring free she gently caressed it length before sliding from the edge of the bath to her knees on the floor and started to lick it s tip before taking it all in her mouth this continued for a couple of minutes before Kate stood up and told me women don’t get this treatment and you’re a women tonight so that your lot . I was disappointed as I have always dreamt of shagging Kate and I thought I was going to get the opportunity.
It was my turn for a bath and Kate insisted on shaving my legs to give the stockings a smoother feel then she took it upon herself to shave my balls and pubic hair off she said my panties would feel better without it.
After our bath we rubbed moisturiser on to each other bodies but we were very well disciplined then we put on our dressing gowns.

Kate told me to sit on the chair in front of the mirror and she produced he makeup bag and proceeded to make me look like a woman she applied all sorts of foundation and blushes to give my face and neck some colour then she applied a set of false eyelashes and completed my eyes by applying some pink eye shadow mascara and eyeliner, I looked in the mirror and my eyes looked really big and bright and the false eyelashes looked fantastic Then it was onto placing on the wig and getting the hair right Kate took particular care to make sure that it was sitting correctly and was brushed.
Now for the dressing Kate picked up the pink Basque from the bed and told me to take of the robe which I did, it seemed so unreal standing in front of my Debbie’s mate with nothing on and made up with makeup, she but her hands around my body and wrapped me in the soft silky material and fastened me in tightly at the back pulling up the garment into position and adjusting the shoulder straps I was then ordered onto the bed and Kate very sensually and sexily rolled a pair of natural coloured falke lace top stockings up my legs then telling me to stand up while she attached the glasps of the suspenders and tensioned them so they would hold up my stockings the final piece of under wear was my diamante g-string which she pulled up so the string up right up the crack in my arse and the flimsy material was barely holding in my manhood. Then she placed my silicon breasts into the cups of the Basque to give me a figure.
Now for the dress I was so excited by this time as the dress looked fantastic I stood in over the dress and Kate pulled it up over my body and zipped me into it I then slipped on the natural coloured sandals and Kate told me to walk over to the other side of the room and do a twirl which I duly obliged and she just said wow you look fantastic and so feminine she said I just needed a touch of pink lipstick and some lip gloss and that was me. She then decided to give me some false nails and apply some nail polish.
Phew that was finally me ready to go out.
Kate then proceeded to apply her own makeup before dropping her own robe and started to put on her cream Basque I had bought her. For the last hour she had pampered my body and seen my manhood for most of it and here I was faced with her near perfect figure of 38C breasts 26 waist and 34 hips as she gently laced herself into the Basque pushing up her ample breasts to form a cleavage, then lying on the bed and sexily rolling up her stockings as I watched in awe at her fantastic legs as she fastened the glasps she then slipped into her g-string and pulled it up to cover her shaven heaven from my sight. After which she slipped into her strapless embroidered satin light blue dress and matching shoes she finally applied her lipstick and did her nails.

We were both ready now for our night on the town I was really nervous though I had ventured out before dressed as a woman I had never went into any night clubs but Kate was up for it and as she went to usher me out the door she stopped me and kissed me sweetly on the lips and told me not to worry as I looked really convincing and fantastic as she sprayed some Chanel on me to give me that beautiful feminine smell.

We called a cab and went into the city centre first we went to a restaurant for a meal then we made our way to some nightclubs.
I was okay in the restaurant but I was unsure about the clubs but Kate said look you will get such a kick out of it if you pass your self of as a woman so relax and enjoy.
We decided on this particular club was it was lively and was playing really good music as we entered the doorman said good evening ladies I felt great that was us of to a good start .We went to the bar ordered a couple of cocktails then sat at a table overlooking the dance floor which was rather busy but it was about to get worse as Kate grabbed my arm and pulled me up to dance. I could not believe this was happening here I was dressed as a woman dancing in the middle of the dance floor of this night club it was not long until we were approached by two men to dance which we duly obliged and for the rest of the evening we danced and drank cocktails until closing time with them and when it came to leaving we turned down there requests to take us home for obvious reasons.

We returned to the hotel in the early hours of the morning and went back to my room
Once inside I turned and faced Kate and thanked her for such a fantastic evening at which point she said I was wonderful and I had proved that I could go out as a woman without too many people noticing and that my secret was safe with her at this point we were drawn to each other and we started to kiss lightly at first then very passionately it seemed odd me kissing Kate as I was supposed to be another woman but I thought to hell with it I am going to enjoy the moment, as we embraced each other our hands started to explore each others bodies and we fell on to the bed and I could not resist the temptation to run my hands up her stocking clad legs as we snogged my hand was well up Kate’s dress and I could feel her stocking tops but as I tried to get further she resisted and told me not yet as her hand lifted the hem of my dress and started to rub my legs the feeling of her hands rubbing up and down my legs was driving me wild with pleasure and when she reached my stocking tops I could feel my cock going rigid and as she placed her hand inside the flimsy material of my g-string and started to stroke my rigid member I slipped my hand back up the inside of her dress and onto the hot damp material of her own g-string and started to rub her pussy.
We were getting more aroused all the time and I pulled Kate up from the bed and we unzipped each others dresses and stepped out of them and we stood back and looked at each other in our lingerie and Kate looked fantastic and all I wanted to do now was to make love to her.

We came together again and we fell back onto the bed as we kiss my hand wanders up her leg until I reach the tops of her stockings as I feel the warm flesh of her thighs my hand gently pulling her legs up and ultimately apart I move my hand onto the sheer material of her g-string and start to stoke her pussy through the material with her sex getting warmer and moister all the time at this point Kate’s hand was rubbing my stocking clad legs and slowly moving up to my cock which is straining to get out of its own silky g-string as Kate strokes the length of my cock I slip my hand inside her g-string and slowly stroke her shaven pussy with the tip of my finger it feels moist and warm as I insert my fingers inside her and she starts to moan with pleasure as Kate starts to moan louder I move my mouth towards her swollen nipples which I have released from her Basque and begin to lick and nibble on them as I continue to probe at her cunt with my fingers. I then remove my fingers and move my mouth towards her navel licking her body all over as I do until I reach the heaven of her now soaking wet cunt. I Spread her legs wider and as I do I have a look at her shaven haven and decide to waste no more time and I push my face into her pussy lapping up her juices as they flow from her as my tongue teases the clitoris and she arches her back and gives a loud groan of pleasure as she reaches orgasm.
After a few moments Kate sits up pulls me towards her mouth again and starts to kiss me tasting her own love juices from my lips then she grabs hold of my swollen cock and balls and starts to stroke them before sliding of the side of the bed and faced with my swollen manhood moves her lips to it tip and starts to tease the end before taking all it length into her mouth and as I look down all I see is her luscious red lipstick coloured lips sliding up and down the length of my swollen member, the pressure and excitement are to much to bear and I quickly shoot my sticky cum down her throat and I see her gulping as she swallows .

I collapse back onto the bed and savour the moment, Kate stands up and walks towards the bathroom and I watch her beautiful body still in her Basque move past me to the point where I have also a view of her long legs encased in the fine material of her stockings.
Kate reappears minutes later and I am still lying on the bed in all my own finery, she stops bents down in front of me to fetch something out of her suitcase, the view I have of her is out of this world as I look at her perfectly formed arse and the sight of her pussy lips has me getting hard again. Kate jumps on the bed again and I notice she is clutching some sort of toilet bag she comes onto me very quickly and starts to kiss me passionately again this continues for a while then we stop and Kate lifts up her bag and unzips it and produces a couple of dildos she says to me that over the last few years as she had told me previously that her husband was not really interested in sex that she had bought these to dildos to give herself pleasure and to stop her going mad without being fulfilled. She lubricated the smaller of the dildos, which had an extra probe on it, then she thrust it into my hand, she opened her legs and started to rub her clit and finger herself. I was transfixed at the sight of her masturbating, her labia where beginning to swell and her shaven pussy was moist with her own juices Kate then told me to fuck her with the dildo. I had never done this to a woman before so this was a first time so I gently slipped the head into her waiting cunt and started to fuck her with her rubber toy Kate lay back on the bed and raised her legs higher and wider allowing me to fuck her with its full seven inches. She was moaning really loudly and kept referring to her arse telling me to position the dido so the little finger was probing at her bum. She then started to moan really loudly and as she got louder I fucked her all the harder pleasuring both her holes at the same time until she let out a scream as she reached orgasm. Kate’s cunt was swollen and really wet she told me not to stop she wanted to be fucked more so she pointed to the bag and said in there you will find more I pulled out a larger and thicker vibrator this time and after some lubrication I again slowly slid it into her but this time stretching her cunt slightly more to accommodate its size as I fucked her again my other hand slipped under her body and I was began rubbing the bottom of her hole and I was aware of her pushing her bum down onto my hand and I began to run my fingers up the cheeks of her arse concentrating on her anus which I teased with my fingers before sliding them into her back passage. I knew Kate was enjoying this by the sounds she was making I picked up the dildo I used the first time and began to rub her anus gently opening it up to accommodate its size and length I started to fuck her arse with the dildo while I was fucking her pussy with the vibrator going deeper into her back passage with each movement until her anus had taken its fullness Kate was now moaning really loud again as I simultaneously fucked her pussy and arse when she gave out a pleasurable scream as she orgasmic again arching her back and pushing down onto the objects that was giving her so much pleasure. Kate was well and truly fucked in more ways than one and she lay back on the bed moaning to her self for a few minutes before putting an arm around me kissing me then thanking me for giving her an experience that she had only ever dreamt about. We lay in each other’s arms for about half an hour touching each other and kissing.
Kate was speaking a lot when she suddenly said I really enjoyed you fucking me with my dildos and as a woman I like to be fucked hard but that was a first for me you fucking both of my holes at the same time and I think it is only right that as you are Sarah tonight that you find out what it is like to be fucked as a woman.
Kate started to play with my balls and my cock started to come to life she then goes down and licks the swollen end of my dick before engorging it length in her mouth again but this is short lived and I am aware that Kate’s fingers are pushing at my anus she inserts one finger into my tight arse moves it in and out stopping briefly to lubricate her fingers before inserting them again I was amazed at how pleasurable it felt and I found myself moving with the rhythm of her hand, Kate then told me to slid of the bed and stand at the side and lean back over it so my arse was in the air. She picked up the dildo and lay it on the bed beside me then she went down on her knees and started to run her hands up and down my still stocking clad legs then doing the same with her tongue before coming to my stocking tops where she licked my bare thighs as she began to finger my arse again this time she picked up the dildo and she ran it between my buttocks before forcing its tip into anal passage slowly sliding it in and out but a little further each time until my arse was full with her dildo Kate was gently fucking my arse. I felt the most wonderful feelings as she continued to force her seven-inch toy up me. Kate then told me to take control and fuck myself with it as she walked over to the other side of the room behind me, I was in heaven as you now it is not the first time I had fucked my arse with a dildo but I was enjoying it the all the same and I forgot Kate was there for a few minutes until she said she was back and took control of the dildo and gave it a few more thrusts before removing it form me.
Kate said I have got a surprise for you, when we arranged to come here and I knew you liked to cross dress I thought I would give you a treat so I went out and bought this for you. I looked around and Kate was standing there with this most wonderful looking black strapon attached to her.
First I want you to suck me off she said so down on your Knees and give me a blow job this I did without much complaint licking at and taking its eight inches into my mouth and Kate fucking my mouth before Kate said that was enough and she lubricated her black tool and I lay back across the bed Kate came up behind me and entered my anal passage and slowly forcing herself inside me her black tool stretching me to the limit then she started to fuck me slowly at first but then quicker and harder Kate saying this it what it is like to be fucked as she forced her self into me more and more and quicker and quicker until I was in ecstasy and the most wonderful feelings came over me. My first real fuck as Sarah lasted just over ten minutes and it was absolute bliss to be fucked by Kate while I was still wearing my Basque and stockings.

After my fucking my arse felt sore but it was well worth the discomfort for the experience.
We both lay back on the bed and Kate undid her strapon and through it to one Side.
Then very quickly we were back in each others arms and kissing passionately with Kate playing with my cock and me fingering her love hole again when Kate asked me if I had enjoyed my evening as Sarah and in particular did Sarah enjoy being fucked, I answered that I had had the most enjoyable evening and it was such a thrill to be made up and to go out as Sarah and enjoy myself with the sex as an added bonus.
I asked how about you. Kate replied that it gave her a lot of satisfaction to help me become Sarah and that she also had a first tonight when I fucked both her holes at the same time with her toys.But

But there was only one way to finish such a fantastic evening as she continued to tell me that for nearly twenty years she had fancied me and though she was taken aback a little at first about Sarah she accepted it and in fact in was a huge turn on for her to see me in woman’s clothes so much so that she did not contemplate that she would let me fuck her as I had so far. But there was only one way to finish the evening and that was for me to fuck her properly.
I was taken aback with this but Kate rolled over on the bed she lay there with her Basque still on but with her tits out and her stocking covered legs wide open to reveal her lovely shaved inviting pussy she said come on then I have waited a long time for this.
I asked her if she wanted me to remove my Basque and stockings, she yelled no no leave them on I love you the way you are, the Basque and stockings appeal to me and give me such a buzz as I have always thought about what it would be like to make love with another woman but never had the courage so this will be as close as I am likely to get.
So without any further delay I positioned myself between the legs of my lady friend with my seven inch cock standing loud and proud I moved closer to Kate and I took my cock in my hand and started to tease Kate rubbing my tip up and down her wet slit entering him a little now and again until Kate could wait no longer and she shouted fuck me will you just fuck me as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled my length into her warm inviting love tunnel I started to fuck her slowly getting quicker and quicker and Kate was yelling at me harder harder then as I felt myself nearing climax I withdrew from her and told her to go on all fours at which I came up behind her and rammed my swollen dick back into her hot cunt and fucked her hard as I pulled her onto me by her hips then with one final thrust I filled her hot cunt with my hot sticky cum.
We had waited a long time to shag each other but it was sure worth the wait as we both collapsed onto the bed exhausted but I continued to rub her clit with my fingers as my cum dribbled from her pussy.
Kate then asked if she could stay the night and after a fuck like that I was not going to refuse was I.
The next morning we awoke still in our stockings and underwear and what happened next I will tell you again.