Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2003, 04:50 PM

Piercings

Any one here have an experience with getting their nipples or any other body parts piereced? How was the pain was it worth it in the end? Looking for replies from guys and gals. Thanks
Old 11-12-2003, 05:06 PM
Banned

I'm not a piercer but friends who've had it done said the pain is pleasure. It's a bit of a pain making sure you don't get an infection (especially the mouth piercings) but it looks good!
Old 11-12-2003, 05:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have my nose but want my nips. Was painful but worth it.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-12-2003, 08:47 PM

I have my tongue pierced... honestly the intial piercing didnt hurt what hurt was when it swelled.... i like it a lot.
Old 11-12-2003, 10:44 PM

I've got several piercings and had a few more that have been removed because my wife didn’t like them. Currently I have three nipple piercings, and five piercings that make up a scrotal ladder. I used to have a Prince Albert and an dydoe. My wife has both nipples pierced and a clitoral hood piercing. I did all of these piercings myself except the dydo and two of my nipple piercings. I found it too hard to get them straight. Yes, they hurt. The one that hurt the worse was the Prince Albert. But I've heard others say the nips were the worse. Different for different people I guess.

Here is a web site that has a lot on piercing information and pictures; http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/bme-pirc.html They have stories that people have written telling about their experiences. These might help you to decide for yourself. Good luck! Piercings are sexy!
Old 12-11-2003, 08:39 PM

My nip is one of the most sensitive parts of me, so getting it pierced was a real challenge -especially as it was my first piercing!

First they clamp it. This aches, it doesn't hurt.

By the time they pierce it, your nip willl have been clamped long enough to be quite numb. You'll barely feel it.

It's well worth it and quite a rush! My GF got her tongue done the same day.... THAT WAS WORTH IT!

Was gonna post a pic of the piercing but I'v lost it....
Old 12-12-2003, 07:47 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
I had my lip done... It hurt a little bit while it was being done, but that was it. Well then and if someone bumped it.....

I would recommend checking out the piercing studios that you are thinking about getting pierced at. Make sure they know what they are doing and that everything is sanitary first. Then GO FOR IT! I think piercings are sexy.
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 12-13-2003, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SuccubusKitty
I would recommend checking out the piercing studios that you are thinking about getting pierced at. Make sure they know what they are doing and that everything is sanitary first.

Word. You should see them scrub up right there before the piercing, put on surgical gloves, and then remove the needle etc. from sterile packaging. They should clean and prep the area, it's normal for them to draw on you to get it right.

Go to a good studio if you can!

Most towns have a few 'cool' shops that sell alternative gear and stuff. Go in, spot the usual guy/girl behind the counter with a thousand piercings, and strike up a conversation. Get advice from someone who has actually been there. After all, what you are letting yourself in for is practically a surgical procedure!

Good luck, let me know how it goes

Liam
Old 12-18-2003, 03:19 PM

Facial piercings don't do it for me, I'm afraid. Pierced ears - yes - and I do have a secret craving to play with a clitoral hood piercing. I can imagine that would be fun for both of us
Old 12-18-2003, 05:47 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

About 5 years ago in a national newspaper, ever Saturday a little booklet was included, and I'll never forget this man from somewhere in the world who has the most piercings on his face I had ever seen! More metal than flesh! Euggh! He had this spiky metal thing coming out BOTH nostrils! How the bloody hell can he breathe through his nose, or more to the point, can he?

I think I have the picture somewhere hidden away still, I'll dig it out, photograph it and upload a copy.