Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2003, 07:57 PM

Question for our Ladys

Do you rember the first time you became sexualy active wit someone?
I was talking with my G/f and talking about old around H.S times.
Who did what and etc.. when your younger and did what with who.
Your first sexuak encounter was it a Handjob, Blowjob or intercourse?
I was in my teens when I first gave a handjob then it turned out later a blowjob. Before I did intercourse. I was going out with this guy only 3 weeks for the first two. It was later that I lost it to anouther guy. BTW The first guy couldnt keep his mouth shut and of course you get that nickname.
Just Curious
Hugs
Terrie
Old 11-11-2003, 08:01 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Yep and it was a Handjob/Blowjob

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 11-11-2003, 08:47 PM

my first experience that as noteworthy was the first blowjob I gave. To this day I cringe thinking about it because his penis just tasted horrible. He did not ejaculate in my mouth, I just mean the general taste of his skin. It ruined me for a while because since it was my first BJ, I thought all penis' had a bad taste. It took me 3 years to try it again.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:52 AM
Banned

My first was manual masturbation . . . he was skilled & it was wonderful!
Old 11-16-2003, 01:41 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Before I ever had actual intercourse......I would let guys feel me up and finger fuck me. My first sexual encounter was a handjob....which I really knew nothing about, but got very good at eventually! I better not divulge my age at the time, but I was quite young. Geezzzzzz this thread is bringing back fantastic memories! Looking back, I think I could have been considered slutty for my time. I didn't care....and I don't think I ever got a "reputation" for it. Even if I did....I still wouldn't have cared! I loved that guys wanted to touch me! I masturbated a lot by this time and I wanted hands on me all the time.......be them mine or someone elses! I would go to this certain guy's house and he and I would tell his dad we were going for a walk. He'd take me outside to his dad's car and I would let him do anything he wanted to me..........except stick "it" in me. Cock tease? Not really! I stroked him plenty good to not leave him frustrated! He loved my breasts.......and I loved feeling him lick and flick my nipples with his tongue. His older brother joined us once. This guy friend asked me if it would be ok. I said yes, of course! We got in the back seat and I sat in the middle of them and each of them simultaneously fingered me and played with my tits. I remember the older brother saying that his brother was right...I did have incredible nipples! LOL! They must have been talking about it beforehand! I'd almost forgotten about that.....and I'm having such a sweet flashback at this very moment! I forget if I did anything for them.....but I sure do remember their hands all over me! Hmmmmmmmm? I wonder if they think about those times now-a-days? Blowjobs didn't happen till a later date with a different guy. But, I ruled in the handjob dept.!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-16-2003, 01:54 PM
Banned

<sigh> I'm just going to follow Lixy around on the boards from now on ~ first, the ultimate fantasy, now this! Plus, I might get to see some more windchimes
Old 11-16-2003, 02:08 PM
Everybody Stretch!

LOL@Steph! Hang on a minute.....I gotta get my hand outta my lap!

And speaking of windchimes..........hubby finished the ones I had shown you the very next day. They are now hanging under my trellis. Then, he made another......bigger version....this time. They sound like church bells and he used that thing (odd looking ball thingy) that we didn't know what it was.....as the clapper! It sounded fanfuckintastic.......till the lastest windstorm actually blew the chimes right off it! They were attached with thin wire.....so we have to rethink that one!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-16-2003, 03:52 PM

LixyChick,

The wind got up to 50 mph down here. It seems like it was a bit gusty up in PA, hmm?
Old 11-16-2003, 06:46 PM
Wet Member

Lixy has a great imaginative mind Steph, i think I am going to follow here around too. Is there such a thing as a follow around 3some? I gave a guy a hand job when I was 15..he had to show me how. I never let a man touch my pussy till I was 17...but let guys feel my breasts and suck on my nipples. I don't think I ever got called a slut, but made me feel like on. ( I love to feel slutty)
Old 11-16-2003, 06:53 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh Weeeeeee! Maybe we should get a parade permit.....just in case!

LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Just me.

Heck, I'll follow you, too, Lixy. Who knows, maybe you'll want to relive those special moments and I could be there to help.

Dang, is it getting warm in here? Are my pants getting too small in the crotch? Ah ... the mysteries of science. :lust:
Old 06-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Learning

I was 14 and she was 16. She had found her parent sex books and so we experiment with all things in the book. We even experimented with some of the toys we found in the box