Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2003, 03:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to sexytiffany6969
Detention

6:30 am, damn that is soo early, detention sucks. I made my way through the empy halls to the art room where detention was held. It seemed to me like nobody but me had detention. I went inside and I was the only one, well except the teacher. I sat down got out a magazine and started reading. Then out of the corner of my eye i saw the door open, probably just some teacher. But i was very wrong, walked in a tall buff hot orgasmic looking guy. I had no idea who he was, I didnt care he was just gorgeous. Just by looking it him my pussy was getting wetter and wetter by thinking of all the naughty things I could do with him. He glanced at me, then talked with the teacher. He sat down right across from me. OMG, he was just looking me up and down. I just smiled and went back to my magazine. I could tell he was looking at my tits. What a shock, but i liked it my pussy was soaked by this time. Finally this guy said something, he asked what i was reading and i said just looking at a magazine. He glanced over and said damn those girls look good. Im like yea they do, but then he said well there not as hott as you. I just did a cute innocent giggle and thanked him. But I was in for a surprise, this hot all american guy was really a sex freak. He radomly said it would be really fun to bend you over this table and fuck you from behind. Most girls would have slapped him but I being the sex addicted cum loving gal that i am said yea i would love to have ur cock deep in my pussy. He gave me a smirk and told me what a naughty girl i was. Are sexual convo got distrupted when the teacher said she has a meeting to go to and she would be gone until after the detention was over. She told us to stay put becuz she would find out if we left. My mind flooded with thoughts about being bent over the table and him ripping my thong off and start pumping at my wet soaked pussy.
When the teacher left I gave him a I want sex now look, he didnt respond so I got up went ovet to him so iwas between his legs and went straight to my knees. I started unbuckling his belt and sliding down his jeans. I then i released the biggest, thickest, yummiest cock I have ever layed eyes on. He was truely gifted, and i was going to get that gift filling up my pussy.

I slide my mouth down the shaft of his cock hitting the base( I have a talent for deepthroating) he slightly moaned, and I continued to do so many times slowly. I picked up the pace and starting bobbing my head up and down filling up my mouth with as much cock as possible. Twirling my tounge round the head of his cock sucking harder and harder. He was telling me what a good slut I was, I told me he was going to shoot his load soon, I couldnt wait to taste him. I was so eager, that i quickly deepthroated him and then a stream of cum went down my throat. I drank every last drop he tasted soo good. I looked up at him and he smiled and said damn ur so good, but now its ur turn to cum sweetie.

He stood me up and started to undo my jeans, he spinned me around and bent me over, pulled down my jeans followed by my thong. He gave my ass a little spanking, he started to rub my clit from behind, i loved his touch, he knew exactly what i wanted. I asked him to fuck me plz fuck me. With out a word he slammed his cock into my pussy. I let out a loud heavy moan, his hard thick cock felt so good filling up my aching pussy. He started out slow but hard, the room was filled with my echoing moans, i was in pure extacy. He started going a faster and pumping his cock into me harder, he yanked my hair back and whisperd ur pussy feels so tight and wet ur such a good fuck. I felt like such a slut, I loved it, I would have done anything just so his cock could be in my pussy. I was moaning so loud it felt so good, i was in my own world of pleasure my orgasim getting bigger and bigger by the second. I moaned to him i was going to cum, he told he wanted my cum all over his cock. Then finally i let out a loud long moan and i came, i came soooo well, when he pulled out he yanked me over to him and gave me a long deep kiss, I was in heaven. We got dressed, and he gave me his # and told me we have to do this again but lots more cumming. I smiled and we kissed again and then i was off to class with a huge grin on my face.

This is story # 2, plz leave me comment so i know how im doin!:)

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-01-2005 at 04:02 PM.