Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2003, 10:43 PM

guys... how true is this quote?

I was arguing with this guy once (not from pp, of course.. people here are COOL ) and basically here's the convo:

me: i havent seen [my bf] since last tue
the guy: oh no...why?
the guy: is he seeing someone else?
me: lol
me: because i only see him once a week because he lives 45 miles south of me
me: and i dont have a car here and he has to borrow his bros
me: and he isnot seeing anyone else and neither am i and we trust each other
the guy: hmmm...can you be sure about that?.After all,he is a guy..
me: i am sure
the guy: hmmm...I hope so for your sake Jacki.It is very hard for a guy to stay loyal to a girl who will not have intercourse with you.

So I am just asking guys... from your point of view.. how true is this?

Personally, I believe that if you love and care for the person, that should be what holds you and the person together, not sex or physical pleasure.

Sure, I'm quite certain sex would be great, and even oral and stuff that I actually do are very fun, but I think it's the extra.. its the bonus... and it is not the basis for the relationship.

So guys... if you were in a relationship with someone and there weas no sex... would you be more tempted to cheat and have sex, or would you really loved and cared about the person you would be satisfied with them?

[I am a girl and I AM a virgin.. so I might be biased in that point of view thinking sex is overrated.. so I'd like to see what you guys think]

PS and in case you are wondering... I've been with my bf for almost 5 months and we haven't had sex yet..
Old 02-16-2003, 10:59 PM

Well im my oppinion it always depends on the guy. I myself think that sex is an important part of relationships but it should be able to survive without it. Cause if it cant then its not a realationship in the first place. at least not a loving one.

If you havent had sex with him yet then i wouldent see it as a problem as long as he is a good person who is willing to wait for you
Old 02-17-2003, 01:15 AM
This space for Rent

Well personally the thought of getting laid my keep me going for some time especially if its worth pursuing. But Im at the point now in my relationship, where going a month without sex wouldnt faze me. Yes sex is good, but I can always continue to masturbate
Old 02-17-2003, 02:06 AM

It's just my opinion...I could be wrong

Sex is an important part of any relationship, except it should not be the BASIS for a relationship. Besides, most guys prefer oral sex, and if they aren't getting that...thats why the invented masturbation!
Old 02-17-2003, 03:35 AM

Re: It's just my opinion...I could be wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by KrazyKU
Sex is an important part of any relationship, except it should not be the BASIS for a relationship. Besides, most guys prefer oral sex, and if they aren't getting that...thats why the invented masturbation!

why do they prefer oral, out of curiousity?
Old 02-17-2003, 03:57 AM
Serious Member

If its bothering him enough, you will probably pick it up - then the choice is yours.

If you think he's sexy so then so will someone else.

Sex with the right partner is not overrated.

Oral is just part of a great bag of goodies to enjoy.

Good luck.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:39 AM

Mmh., Try this: "I love completely, passionately, for ever. You are everything I ever wanted. The answer to my dreams. You are so special to me that I want to give you everything I have except..........'

I think the 'except' would bother me too.

That's not to say you shouldn't have fun, fool around, enjoy life. The important thing about letting go of your virginity is that you are letting go of the final tie with your past. At the moment you are rather like the sky-diver sitting in the plane with her legs out the door saying to herself "I'm dressed right, I have a parachute, I've done the training, I can feel the wind on my legs - why to I actually have to push myself out of this plane?"
Old 02-17-2003, 07:16 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If you are having oral you are having sex........

Some men(women too) need sexual satisfaction that can only be gotten in one way or another........it's a mind thing not a dick thing. If a man has a need for something particular it is highly probable, if he knows where to get it, that he just might go for it. Not all men but some men (and women) at least. We all have needs to fulfill. Some can just deny it longer than others.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-17-2003, 07:27 AM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
FACT - Men will have sexual stimulation.

FACT - When they get tired of masturbating, they will go find some means of sexual release.

A sexless realtionship will dry up and blow away. Guaranteed. Sooner or later...

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-17-2003, 07:47 AM

Knowing what I know about you from here, I would see no reason to stray!!! Just because you still choose to keep your pussy to yourself (which is respectable), you seem to satisfy him in other ways...orally, for example! However, Lilith's point is very true, as well. I am partial to oral sex...as much as I love intercourse, oral is my favorite so the lack of intercourse would not pose an issue for me. But it might for others.
Old 02-17-2003, 12:40 PM

oral over intercourse

I personally prefer oral over intercourse for several reasons. For one, no risk of pregnancy, two, it feels just as good as intercourse, three, you dont have to wear a condom and can cum freely without worrying about the repercussions.

Lil--is oral sex considered sex?
Old 02-17-2003, 12:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
KrazyKU~ It is if you do it right

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-17-2003, 12:54 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
From when harry met sally...sums it up:

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.

Sally Albright: Why not?

Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.

Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.

Harry Burns: No you don't.

Sally Albright: Yes I do.

Harry Burns: No you don't.

Sally Albright: Yes I do.

Harry Burns: You only think you do.

Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?

Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.

Sally Albright: They do not!

Harry Burns: Do too.

Sally Albright: They do not.

Harry Burns: Do too.

Sally Albright: How do you know?

Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?

Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.

Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?

Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.

Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.

Harry Burns: I guess not.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:40 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

KrazyKU you CAN get STDs from oral sex if you don't use a condom.
Old 02-19-2003, 07:51 PM

I think if the guy is truly into you, then there's no reason for him to look elsewhere...you're not freezing him out of sex altogether like many girls do. You do almost everything except that, and if he's satisfied, there's no reason to worry.

I would also venture a guess that the guy you were talking to had ulterior motives for making you second-guess your relationship. Guys are not only horny, but they can be manipulative when it comes to hooking up with a girl they like...in short, I disagree with his quote because I think it was a loaded statement...it can't be applied to all men.