Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2003, 11:32 AM

The perfect kiss

I am aware this poster is underage and I have taken care of that, but thought you may still want to discuss.~ Lilith

I am 16 and have been 'using' this site since i was young. I have learn't alot from you all talking about sex, and have put theory to practice a few times.
Thing is, i want to know how to give the perfect kiss, with tongues. You know, what movement does my tongue do etc. Just i need to try and get things right for the girl i love so much. For any people that do help me out thanks. For the people that laugh at me, don't forget i am 16 and have a lot to learn. Anyway, bye.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I'd be hard put to describe what is a good French kiss to me. I can tell you, though, that I can't stand if a guy is too aggressive with his tongue and tries, especially when we're first just starting to get warmed up, to stick his tongue down my throat. I dated a guy who is very tall (6'5") and had a very long tongue. He'd try to ram that thing down my throat and just about make me gag. I hated it, and I really wasn't sure how to tell him to not do it, because I know he thought he was a fantastic kisser.

I'd say to be gentle at first and get bolder with your tongue as you both get hotter; it's almost like a dance between your tongue and hers.

Sorry I couldn't be more articulate about it!
Old 05-11-2003, 05:48 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Well, I think a perfect kiss begins with the gaze, the tentative lead up to a couple of small kisses and builds into a longer more heated exchange. Tongues meet somewhere in the middle and lightly play tag. The accompanying embrace is as much a part of it as the tongues and lips. During the initial tongue touching I find my hands gently rubbing her back, slowly pulling closer mirroring the kiss. As the heat increases, tongues dance around each other playfully, arms hold her tightly and I'll pause, suckling a lip or offering smaller kisses. I'll lean back for a look in her eyes and run my fingers through her hair. If it was the perfect kiss... her eyes will show it.
Damn I need a smoke now. LOL

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 05-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Damn BigBear... I need a smoke now too... and I DON'T smoke!!!

YUMMY
Old 05-11-2003, 08:38 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I'm a little rusty, I really need to refresh my memory. I might've overlooked something. hmmmmmmm if only it weren't so far

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 05-11-2003, 08:47 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

yep.... sooo damn far.. LOL
Old 05-11-2003, 09:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Psykotic is no longer with us as he is underage.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-11-2003, 09:20 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

damn them minors... LOL

good topic tho..
Old 05-11-2003, 09:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I agree Jenna....nothing better than a long, slow, deep, soul probing kiss

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-12-2003, 12:52 AM

From a life time of experience.

The first thing to remember is remove your glasses first. If you give her a perfect kiss, she is quick like to slam her legs together and your glasses can get broken...blah, blah, blah..... and repeat as often as you can.
Old 05-12-2003, 12:57 AM
Banned

Sorry, just sent a message warning of him being underage - I'll read through it next time - I do warnings like this so often at work that I just reacted first.
Old 05-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Since we're going to leave this topic here anyway.....

It's so hard to say that there's ONE perfect way to kiss, as it always depends on (mutual) mood, heat of passion, or lack thereof....
I mean, sometimes just an exhausted good night kiss is great (depending on what caused said exhaustion! ).
And sometimes it's the hot, hard, against the wall, knees giving way kind that are perfect....

And sometimes you get nice results just teasing with your lips.....muahahaha.
Old 05-13-2003, 09:12 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I always had a fantasy about someone holding my face, with both hands, tipping my face up towards them as though I were the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, before moving in for a slow tender kiss.

When I first met Fussy, I was so shy and wasn't at all sure if I definitely wanted things to progress further that first meeting, but with no prompting at all from me, when he finally moved in for that first kiss, he did exactly that. I knew, when I felt his hands on my face that I wasn't going to resist and the kiss that followed was as tender and sensual as the way he'd held my face up to him........

Not sure I ever told you how much I LOVED that first moment, Fussy......thank-you. x

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-13-2003, 09:17 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
You know, I am usually against emotions...but my fave thing in the world to see is two inteligent adults falling for each other...

You just made me step a little higher with that post Lou, you two are very lucky.

Sometimes great things happen to good people.
Old 05-13-2003, 09:20 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Ahem......falling?.....Who said anything about falling?......I'm not falling.....I don't know what you're talking about........certainly not.........the very idea.......*blush blush*

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !