User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2005, 06:42 AM
Mr Lizzardbits

This made me so mad and cry at the same time

Hi all,

I think of you all as one big family and feel so comfortable with you that i wanna share something today that made me cry. Lil i know we are not supposed to bitch about ex's etc but i dont have another outlet for this, if you wanna delete it go ahead i just wanted to post and express how sad i feel right now.

My ex wife and i were trying to have kids almost since we got married but never made it past 3 months. She always miscarried and usually very badly. This made me very upset and i think started me on the long slippery slope to depression (thanks lizz and others for pulling me out). We were always heartbroken when it happened because we wanted a baby so badly and because of my rare blood group its difficult. I even went to a doctors after the second to make sure that it wasnt me.

Today i bumped into not one, not two, but three old friends that i hadnt seen for months all in different places and they all told me the same thing that my ex has HAD a kid....not expecting but HAD..... i worked out the timings and iif im right she was pregnant the last time we were in court. I thought she had puut on weight. No wonder she didnt want the case to drag on.

Im mad because she was doing all this while she was trying to distroy me and it made me cry because she actually had this kid after everything we went through.

Thanks for reading

Mayhem