Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
An erotic story

An erotic story

It’s a nice warm typical day in summer. He was walking his dog when he sees her. She’s on her rollerblades skating up and down the footpath. He says hi to her as she passes by while he continues to walk. He noticed what she is wearing. A simple white t-shirt with a yellow smiley face on it. Black bicycle shorts and sunglasses and hat. He continues on his way smiling to himself at having seen such a wonderful sight. He takes his dog to the park, which is his destination anyway. However the girl continues to skate and goes around the park to the side near where he is. He’s not sure if she’s checking him out so he decides to pay it no mind. He goes about his business and takes the ball from his pocket and throws it for the dog. The girl sees how much strength he has when he throws the ball and she gets a grin on her face. He continues to play with his dog for half an hour and decides to leave. He calls his dog to him and puts the leash on and starts to head off in the direction of home.

The girl decides that she would like to meet this boy. Therefore, she skates to where he is and skates past him. She turns around and speaks to him. She talks with a heavy American accent “Hi ya. Whatcha up to?” Being the modest person that he is he responds. “Well just going home. You startled me a bit when you came past just now. I saw you before on your skates they look very difficult to master.” She replies “ Not at all. Once you get the hang of ‘em no problem. I could teach ya if you like” He responds, “No thanks I’d rather not. So what is your name?”

She replies with “I’m Carrie and you?” He gets a smile on his face “Well that is a nice name, I’m John. I haven’t seen you here before, are you visiting friends or something?” She puts a hand to her cheek as if to think and says “No I just moved here from the states. My parents moved here for work. We came here a few here’s ago and fell in love with Australia. So when they said they were moving here I couldn’t wait.” John nods his head in understanding “I see well it is a nice country once you get use to the heat. Most of this country is a big sand box. I went to Alice Springs years ago. It’s nice there.” She gives a playful grin “Not as good as here though” His dog is getting a little restless and gives a tug on the lead. He says to her “I must be off she’s getting restless. You can come with me if you want. I only live a couple of streets from here.” She says “What the hell. I gotta make friends some how. I don’t know anyone here yet. So you’ll do for a start.” He replies back “Fair enough. Tell me about where you’re from in the States.” She beams at the thought “Well I’m from California, been there all my life, well until we came here of course. I went to junior high. After I finished high school I went onto college and studied Public Relations. I got my degree in that and shortly after we moved to Australia.” He shakes off a fly buzzing around his head “Ok. Sounds intriguing. How have you found Australia so far?”

“Well it’s ok so far. I only got here about a week ago. We’ve been so busy unpacking everything that I didn’t get a chance to stretch my legs until today.” He glances at her shapely thighs and butt. “Really? I can understand that. You seem to have strong legs to be able to ‘blade. I myself skateboard. Obviously I don’t do it when walking Sheva. Maybe we could have a jam sometime. Session some terrain, go grind a park bench or something.” “Sure, sounds good.” She replies.

They continue to walk and talk until they get to Johns house. He notices that the 4WD is gone. Then he remembers why. His parents have gone on an interstate trip for the weekend. He says to her “My parents aren’t home, they went to Queensland for a business trip. They won’t be back until Sunday or Monday. Would you like to come in?” She pats her forehead and realises that she is hot and sweaty from skating. “ Do you mind if I have a shower? I’m a little yucky and could do with it.” She takes off her skates and leaves them at the door. He takes his keys out of his pocket “Oh not at all. I’ll have to get a towel for you. I’ll show you where the bathroom is.” He opens the door and leads her to the downstairs bathroom. “I’ll be back in a sec, let me find you a towel.” He motions to leave and she lets him pass. He goes to the laundry cupboard and finds a towel. Meanwhile she has already taken off her top, sports bra and shorts. She kicks off her panties and gets into the shower. She turns on the taps and adjusts the temp until it’s right. He enters the bathroom and puts the towel over the towel rack. Turns around and walks out. She calls to him “Hey why don’t you join me? It was hot outside and you could probably do with a shower just as much as me.” He asks her “Are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean I just met you and you’re butt naked in the shower.” She giggles, “It’ll be fine. Come in the water is fine.” So with that he takes off his shirt, shorts and jocks. He opens the shower door and goes in. “You were right the water is nice, here turn around so I can wash your back if you want.” She turns and he gets the soap and starts on her neck and gradually works his way down her body. He gets to the top of her nice round arse and let’s the soap fall between the crack. She let’s out a little giggle as the soap finds her special spot. He says, “What’s funny?” She replies “Well I’m not sure if it’s the heat or you but I’m getting turned on.” He smiles to himself “Well we can’t have you high and dry now can we?” He turns her around and plants a kiss on her that would move the heavens. She reciprocates and they share a long kiss. His hands travel over one of her nice firm breasts and he gets the nipple between two of his fingers. He gently squeezes it and then breaks from the kiss and puts his mouth over the nipple. He takes it in his mouth and sucks on it. Gently bites it between his teeth and kisses her again. Meanwhile her hand has found his erect penis and is stroking him slowly. He moans at the delight and pleasure and trails a finger from her nipple down to her smoothly shaved wetness. He finds her clit and runs circles on it with his finger. He inserts another inside her. She arches her back and moans. He says to her “You like that don’t you?” She has that look in her eye “How can ya tell?” He laughs “Gee I wonder.” She gets on her knees in front of him and says “Well you won’t mind this then.”

He closes his eyes as he knows what she’s about to do. She opens her mouth and takes him in. She starts to suck and swirl her tongue around the head while it’s in her mouth. She cups his balls with one hand while she grips his shaft with the other. She continues until he’s nice and hard. He says, “God it’s good. Stand up so I can give you what you want.” She teases him “What might that be then?” He looks at her with lust in his eyes “you know what it is.” She stands up and bends over in front of him. He takes his time and drives into her nice spot. “Oh god you’re tight. Feels so damn good too.” She replies between breaths “shut up and give it to me.” He starts to bring up the tempo and realises that if he doesn’t do something fast he’ll lose control. Therefore, he comes up with an idea. He stops, takes it out and turns off the water. She looks at him “Whatcha stop for?” he grabs her towel and says to her “not here, I do have a bed for a reason that way you can have a go at being on top.”

With that they left the bathroom and got to his bedroom. He lay on his back and she kissed him. Then she gives a cheeky wink and moves her body around and moves into a sixty-nine position. He smiles to himself at seeing such a nice sight just inches from his face. Then he moans as she takes him in her mouth. He gently parts her lips with his fingers, and starts to lick her clit. She moans and says “Ohhh I like that hon, if ya keep going I’m going to cum all over your face.” With that he drives his tongue deep inside her. She let’s out a deep sigh as she feels it inside her. Then she speeds up her tempo on what she is doing. Soon they are both moaning and panting in unison. Carrie screams out “Oh god I’m going to cum.” Just as she starts to cum all over John’s face he also shoots his load into her mouth and says, “oh fuck me tooooo!!!!”

She swallows his entire load. They get themselves together and John says, “I think that we need to have another shower.” Carrie looks at him with a cheeky look “I can’t wait.” They get up and get their towels and head back to the bathroom. He turns on the water and they wash each other down. She says to him “Now how about that ride you mentioned?” He says, “Ready when you are.” He turns off the water and they go back to his room. She sits on the bed in front of him and takes him in her mouth again. Once he’s at battle strength again John lays down. She gets on top and says “Ok listen up hon, I’m goin’ rock ya world. You ready cowboy?” He looks at her and gently squeezes her tender breasts and says “Oh yeah defiantly” She leans forward and kisses him. Then she slowly starts to bring up the temp, but maintains a good pace. She easily reaches her a second and third orgasm but keeps going, as it’s too good to stop. He rolls her onto her side and enters her from behind. She puts her leg over his. He starts slowly and builds up his pace. He gets to a rhythm they can both keep. She reaches her fourth and fifth successsive orgasms. He says to her “You’re a real live wire. Good to see someone enjoys it just as much as me.” She says, “Shut up and fuck me!” With that he goes faster and she reaches another two orgasms. She says “Ok hon I think it’s time you were relieved of duty” He pulls out of her, she moves around and takes him in her mouth and keeps the pace up. He unloads in her mouth but she keeps going, shortly after he reaches another strong orgasm. She stops and swallows all of it, with some of it dripping off her chin. He gets up and says, “Now that is what I call love thy neighbour.”
Old 01-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as this is actually my first time writing these kind of stories.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-18-2005 at 10:05 AM.