Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2007, 09:25 AM

Need Help to explore sex with wife

I love sex, I want to explore more sex and fun with my wife but she is not quite there, I want to explore our selves and to put us out in there, example this web site, does anyone have an idea to help me show her that it is not that scary
Old 04-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Amateur Sexologist

Send a message via AIM to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via MSN to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via Yahoo to VeryLonelyMan
I dont like answering a question with a question but what are you looking for in her and that might be a place to start. If you are wanting to post pics of her just slip one in with no face and let us be the judge here. I have never seen a bad pic yet. When it comes to erotica you might want to figure out what she likes to read and maybe snag some stories from here and either print them or make a CD for her with some stories if she is on the go. Just some thoughts.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:25 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I would start off by printing out a mild story and leaving it where she could read it. You could also show her our games area or the Gen Chat area before you delve into other things.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Huggable!

Mention something you read in a thread, not a sexual one but maybe something funny or interesting..... not all the threads are on sex. Steer clear of those if she's not comfortable with them yet. Talk about the people here, how we're real people, and if she wants to talk one-on-one she can pm someone.

Good luck.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Unless you are inviting me for a 3-some, I believe the only way to get "Help to explore sex with wife" is from and with her. If her reluctance is based in a fear of the unknown, you need to assure you want to 'explore' WITH her, to add experiences and pleasure for BOTH of you. We guys have a tendency to grab our ladies by the hand and want to CHARGE into our expectations, dragging them along by the heels and are surprised when they seem stunned from the bumps we LEAPED over and they just slammed their head on.

Maybe AFTER .......... you are both VERY comfortable and open with all the facets of your intimate life that you have now, the two of you can explore with a visit to an adult book store TOGETHER rather than 'planting bait' in hopes of 'trapping' her interest in other pleasures.

Lilth's suggestion of reading around this board can show that while we are happy and comfortable people with a healthy apatite for sensuality, we enjoy ALL the aspects of relationships and fun beyond only sex. Many close friendships with respect and caring have been formed among the people on this site.

Just one persons thought.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-07-2007, 01:24 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

...... like what Teddy ^^^ said.

Our little chat room is always open and welcomes new Pixies with conversations on every topic you can think of. A regular crew stumble in there starting about 04:00 GMT most days. You may want to stop by and introduce yourSELVES.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-08-2007, 05:58 PM

This seems to be about you, not your wife.

Is she in any way dissatisfied with her life?

Do you have a really good reason to turn her world topsy turvy?
Old 04-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Proud mum of Mikayla

Yes what exactly do you want her to do for you? What does she do?