Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 07:12 PM

Any Advice for a 22 Yr. Old male virgin?

I hate to say it, but I'm a 22 year old male, who has never been with a woman, I don't think I have what it takes to talk to girls, If anybody has tips on how I can lose my virginity to a woman, all help would be appreciated. I'm strictly only for straight or bi women. No men at all
Old 06-10-2007, 07:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Take baby steps.

Go to the grocery store or a book store or any place where you can almost guarantee you will see a female. Vow not to leave til you make eye contact with 3 ladies. Next trip say hi to 3. Next trip ask 3 an innocent question. And so on...

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Sin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Take baby steps.

Go to the grocery store or a book store or any place where you can almost guarantee you will see a female. Vow not to leave til you make eye contact with 3 ladies. Next trip say hi to 3. Next trip ask 3 an innocent question. And so on...

If a guy can (eventually) get a house by trading a red paperclip, then a virgin can surely get laid.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 06-11-2007, 05:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
What exactly do you think you're lacking?
Old 06-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Good question Jude....what do you think 'it takes' to talk to a woman?

Don't you talk to your Mum? Sisters? Aunts? Colleagues? College Professors?

You can talk to any woman the way you talk to any of the above, but probably best not to start by talking to a woman you find hugely sexually attractive.

In my experience, young guys only seem interested in talking to women they find sexually attractive and don't seem to see 'ordinary women' as women at all!

Take your focus away from sex - it's not the be all and end all. If this were a woman posting, she'd be worrying about lack of confidence, maybe lack of attractiveness, not lack of sex. Sex is great but you're only expected to be having that with one person out of the world's population at a time, so surely forming other kinds of relationships with women should be your focus. If you truly have no female friends to whom you can talk in a non-sexual capacity, then that has to be your focus, surely?

As Lilith says, you need to learn to walk before you can run. Clearly if the intimacy of making eye contact with a woman is too much for you, how on earth can you think you're emotionally ready for sex? It's not just about sticking your dick in something, you know. Your lack of confidence belies a lack of emotional maturity, so deal with that, and the sex will probably follow.

On a final note - you're really not alone. I know MANY men who didn't lose their virginity until they were in their 20s. In fact I know more who were in their 20s than were in their teens.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Grouch

Wait he says only straight or bi women? What about lesbians?

Talking to girls is rather easy. Especially if they speak the same language you do! The hard part is overcoming your fear of rejection, and accepting that the odds are horribly against you.

But they aren't impossible so it's just a numbers game.

My advice is to join a club. Are you still in college? If so, then great, join a club like Student Union, a bible study, or a professional organization (you should do this immediately once you decide on a major for networking) and you will meet some women who will share interests with you. And even if you never went to college or graduated, hang out on a college campus anyways. It's great fun to pretend to be a student and isn't limited to only 16 y/o girls!

But seriously, go out and build up that confidence talking to women. If they don't like you, shrug it off and realize there are like thousands out there still. Yes, work on it until you get to the point where you can walk into any bar or party and leave making a new friend, and then you can feel free to post a thread about how you are always stuck as "just a friend".

And that is my area of expertise.

Edit: Oh and I forgot. If you are just looking for ass, try a hooker! They're great!