Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Swords

I mentioned that I bought a new sword and there a few requests for pictures. A few other people mentioned that they have a collection of there own. Here is my modest set of stage use swords.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Swords2.jpg (39.6 KB, 352 views)
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-30-2010, 02:53 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Which is the new one?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 08-30-2010, 02:59 PM

Damn, does this mean I need to post pics of my collection too?
Old 08-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Yankee in Dixie

PF, the second from the left. Going from left to right: 1 meter broadsword from Starfire Swords, Anduril from Darksword-Armory, a 32" that I picked up from the local Renaissance Fair, and a single hand broad sword from Stage Steel. The last I modified the handle on to give it a tighter grip and make it handle heavy.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfate

Only if you want to. I didn't include any show pieces because I only have one.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:15 PM

Nice looking swords L.S

Now send them to me and I will ah ah keep them polished and oiled for you .
Old 08-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Sure Jay-T, but I'll have to charge you for the privilege. 900.00 U.S. currency sounds about right. LOL.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
Only if you want to. I didn't include any show pieces because I only have one.

Oh, I wouldn't say any of mine are show pieces, not by a long shot. I picked all of them up at a local pawnshop or the flea markets. And I'll get around to getting some pics up, once I can get used to my new pain meds
Old 08-30-2010, 06:29 PM
Yankee in Dixie

My definition of show pieces are anything that can't be used for stage fighting. Pretty much everything from licensed replicas to budk specials. My only show piece is an unlicensed replica of the Wallace claymore from Braveheart.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
My definition of show pieces are anything that can't be used for stage fighting. Pretty much everything from licensed replicas to budk specials. My only show piece is an unlicensed replica of the Wallace claymore from Braveheart.

Hmm, ok, then by that definition, I believe all my swords would be considered show blades
Old 08-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Most peoples' are. I bought a blade that I didn't put in the picture that was (according to the site) battle ready. Turns out the steel was poorly forged and didn't hold up very well to the beating I put it through. That one was made by Windlass Steelcrafts.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:40 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfate

Yes!

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 08-31-2010, 10:54 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

LS: thank you for answering the question I was going to ask: which manufacturer/craftsperson made which blade.

Go ahead and post the show piece, as well.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:27 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Here is my show piece claymore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Showpiece-web.jpg (20.5 KB, 274 views)
Old 11-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Yankee in Dixie

So shadowsfate............where's the pics?