Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2005, 06:06 PM
All play and no work...

What do you do when he has a girlfriend?

I met this man when he accidentally e-mailed me thinking that I was someone he once knew; we began talking, an as we began talking, the attraction between us grew. He and I began meeting regularly on the weekends for conjugal visits... and we decided that since he couldn't make it here other than upon weekends, we would remain friends with very many benes. He began seriously dating this girl who he met through a friend, but coming here at least twice a month, telling her that his job was taking him out of town. He and I have amazing sex together, but something more has grown in my feelings for him. I want him in my bed every night... making me scream every night... and I want her out of the picture for good. How should I go about this? Does anyone understand where I am coming from? If so, I would like to hear some advice. Thanks.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I understand completely. Decide what you want and what you are willing to accept, if he can't/won't/doesn't want the same then at least you said your peace/piece.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Yes, Lil is entirely right.

I had to do this once, and it was the most scary thing I ever had to do.

In the end I told him that I just didn't like having to share him with someone else anymore and he went very quiet and I thought I'd blown a great friendship, but in fact a couple of days later he told me he'd broken up with the other woman.

We're still together now and planning our wedding!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-20-2005, 10:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
Both of these ladies have given very wise advice. You will get to the point where you have to express your desires - take a chance. You never know the answer to the question until you ask the question. Life is too short to not seek happiness. Too often people are afraid to take a chance and when it comes to love, we fail to let our emotions show and then end up regretting it later. Take a chance! It worked for Loulabelle, it just might work for you too!! Good luck
Old 08-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Banned

Could you make a big romantic dinner & 'proposition' him then?

It seems like the only reason you became friends with benefits was the distance. One of you could move, perhaps?

Good luck!