Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2003, 04:13 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Intercouse orgasm

Please give me a tips of how to give an intercourse orgasm in English.

I have a girl friend ask me online how to have orgasm thought intercourse coz she never got one.

my english is not good, i told her and she doesn't really get it.

now can you guys put into a good English words so i can sent to her?

thank you. she said she is a bit pain when intercouse with her husband. she sai she can only get orgasm by fingering. but pain and can't orgasm by penis.

can you give me a manual guide on how to get orgasm through intercourse

thank you so much
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 07-30-2003, 04:14 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
To each their own, I have known many women who have never been able to.
Old 07-30-2003, 04:20 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

can someone creat a manual guide for "How to Reach Intercourse Orgasm" just like a girl nick"sugarfreecandy" in this pixies created a manual guide for "Instruction manual to the female genitals" i think she did a very good job
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 08-02-2003, 10:37 AM

If she's having pain from intercourse I would doubt she could reach orgasm that way.

As a male I'm more qualified to discuss it from the other side. My experience of how to make her come from intercourse is to concentrate on applying pressure to her clit rather than on penetration per se. Most of the time I remain basically all the way inside her. Also, the farther up I am relative to her the better--it does more to apply pressure to the clit. Result: She comes from intercourse basicallly 100% of the time.
Old 08-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Loungin' Around

I'm one of the unlucky women who have never been able to cum during intercourse...and given that I have tried *many* positions and also several partners I am not sure that it will ever be possible.

Good luck seeking the holy grail, CP.

NB: this is not to say that I don't like intercourse. It's fun even if I don't cum.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney