Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2002, 12:44 AM
dobbydog

The Teacher's Crush

Three weeks into his senior year, Marcus was thoroughly enjoying all of his subjects for a change. However, of these he enjoyed none so much as maths - which might seem unusual for he was not a mathematically inclined individual, and he usually anticipated his daily classes with dread. Not this year however - for his teacher was Miss Lyla. From his first day at Carrington High - he had fallen in love with Miss Lyla, she was his perfect image of a woman, shapely in figure, cream skin, firm breasts - not too small but not overly large - flowing scarlet hair, soft green eyes and an ass that one could spend a millenia trying to describe.

As the bell sounded for last class, Marcus hurriedly packed his things into his bag and headed for the maths department. The class passed withough event and Marcus finished his work as quickly as possible so as to have as much time as he could to stare at Miss Lyla's perfect body. When the bell sounded and the class raced for the door, crowding to be the first one out, Marcus remained in his seat lost in a daydream from which not even the almighty ringing of the school bell could drag him from. He was lost in his own fantasy world where he and Miss Lyla were exploring every sexual position he had ever dreamed of.

"Dreaming about me again are you Marcus?" pulled from his reverie, Marcus frowned in confusion for a few moments as his brain registered the appearance of Miss Lyla sitting before him, then did a mental retrace of the last few moments and comprehension dawned . He blushed furiously and stammered a reply
"Er... no Miss.. I uh.. I um... I was just... thinking..." she smiled at him
"Yes I know what you were thinking" She ran a hand over her cleavage and down her side towards her groin "You were thinkning about fucking me, exploring every inch of my body and taking me again and again, over and over"
Marcus sat stunned... he didn't know what to say, and he doubted his ability to be able to say anything. She crossed the room, drawing shut the blinds and locking the door, she came back to sit on the desk before him.
"Well, you are in luck young man because I have had the same thoughts about you lately - I have noticed you watching me in class and I have a confession, it has driven me wild with lust, at first I was going to reprimand you... but I can't dent myself any longer - I have to have you, so please, do it now before I change my mind" and with that she pushed herself off the desk and into his lap curling her legs around his waist and kissing him passionately on the lips.