Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2006, 07:41 AM
Missing the Angels

The "What made you feel stupid today" thread.

Well I did'nt think the child would make the bus but she got out the door and I waited a few minutes and figured the bus was late. The child comes back in the house and says no one is there. So I get dressed and kept thinking I know I did'nt see or hear the bus go by so I decided to check the school web page.............school is delayed 2 hours cause of fog, DOH!!!! Boy did I feel dumb!!!! Good thing it wasn't one of those days I would have left for work early!

Anyone else feel dumb today?
Old 05-03-2006, 11:22 AM
Banned

Yep. (SHADDUP PF)

I got home late this morning after work. Lunch was provided at work so I put the lunch I made in the fridge & knocked over the juice container. I was so freaking tired & there I was cleaning the fridge & its contents at 3 a.m.

I blame the fact that the stupid guard on the door broke a while back which means I can't store things like salad dressing, BBQ sauce, etc. there so the main part is cluttered but damn, it really sucked to clean up.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Well....i plug the vacuum cleaner cord into the power point....walk all the way back up the passage to the machine...hit the switch....NOTHING...no go!

I then proceed to check it all over...figuring i'd blown it up (just my luck this week i tell ya).....then i start cursing the damn thing out loud

Anyway me work mate pops her head round the corner to see what the hell i'm going off at *LOL*...so i tell her i think its dead followed by another stream of cursing...

When she calmly puts her hand around the corner and turns on the power switch...FUCK!...she then goes back to her work chuckling like a madwoman....while i'm standing there feeling like a complete dickhead ...which then made me curse again!

What a week!
Old 05-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Manwhore

I'm having issues with a computer at work and I've been trying to repair it all week with no luck. It's a very old PC... 386SX anyone? Anyway, to get the system back I've been trying combinations of other old systems here and I was getting pissed with this last one trying to figure out why I couldn't get it to boot from the hard drive. Finally I double check it and discover I plugged the IDE cable in, but forgot the power plug.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-25-2006, 07:55 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sending a child home on the bus only to see his ride at parent pick up... OOPS
Can't wait til tomorrow :s

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Insatiable

I guy I work with trying to outthink me. At first I thought he was right...until I won out later on.

I am sooo glad this week is over. It flat out fucking sucked.