Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2005, 01:45 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Hitting the Road

Later today, Mr. Sprinkles and I will be riding the big dog to Philadelphia. Our son is getting married next Friday and naturally, we wouldn't miss it for the world. Besides wanting to be there for the wedding, we haven't seen him in almost 2 1/2 years. So we've really, really been looking forward to this trip.

I crocheted an afghan for their wedding gift. I'm posting pics here.

If we can work it out, I'll be getting together with Lixy while I'm there. She doesn't live all that far from my son, so hopefully schedules will allow for getting together for lunch or something like that. If we do get together, we'll definitely take pictures...........clean ones, that is....

So, adios for a while. I'll be sure to check in when I get back. Take care and try not to behave while I'm away.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sAfghan1a.jpg (35.4 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg sAfghan2a.jpg (50.1 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg sAfghan3a.jpg (62.4 KB, 360 views)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-19-2005, 02:59 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
wow have fun and take care while ur gone!!!! beautiful afgan hun! ur very talented!

nikki
Old 02-19-2005, 03:17 AM
Missing the Angels

Have a wonderfull time SS!!!!
Old 02-19-2005, 07:37 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Have a safe trip!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Have a great trip Hon and for Goodness sakes give Lixy a hug for us. Be safe and we'll await pics and the stories.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 02-19-2005, 09:00 AM
Everybody Stretch!

*waiting with open arms*

Safe trip SS and Mr. SS!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-19-2005, 02:35 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
woot! your little boy all grown up and starting a family of his own...congrats! and safe journey!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-19-2005, 03:49 PM
gurly gurl

Have a great time!
Old 02-23-2005, 05:36 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I talked with SS for a short time on Sunday afternoon. It was late...around 5:30ish in the PM, but they were still on the bus and had another 2 hours travel time to Philly. We kept getting cut off and I'd call her back and try to say all I had to say before we got cut again. Finally, we agreed she should save her cell energy and call her son to tell him her ETA.

I gave her space to settle in on Monday...and was gonna call her yesterday but when I got home Mr. Lixy had other plans for my birthday...lol! I did get a message from her on my answering machine, but it was too late to call her back when I got it so I guess we'll wait till today to chat at one another.

Dunno if we can get together (I won't drive in the [big] city and hubby can't get off work)...but it'll be nice even if we only get a phone chat or two while she is near!

Just thought I'd try and update you all from my end!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-23-2005, 08:51 AM
Loungin' Around

Safe travels, SS. Beautiful gift!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-23-2005, 09:18 AM

Sugarsprinkles,

My best to you and yours! Nice afghan.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Made in England

Hey SS, have a wonderful reunion with your brood and a save journey.....
Old 03-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Lixy and I played a lot of phone tag but never really even got time for a nice long conversation. It was a busy week for both of us and we never could connect.

The wedding was lovely and we had a wonderful time. She's a wonderful girl and I feel very good about this marriage. She comes from a big, loving, and happy family, very much like my husband's family and they have accepted my son completely, which makes me very happy. I'm very proud of my son and very happy for him and his new wife.

I did get to have my first authentic Philly Cheese steak sandwich, and we ate a really neat restaurant that had Egg Creams on the menu. So, I got to have one of those too. We spent a great week with our son...lots of eating out, lots of shopping, and unfortunately no time for sight-seeing.

We're hoping to go back next year, in the summer. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to connect with Lixy then. And next time we'll be driving, no more 27 hr. bus rides, thank goodness!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Just me.

How did I not see this. Sugar ... that Afghan is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure glad you had a good time and sorry you missed the connections with Lixy. It's a shame to be so close ... but it's also hard when your schedule is tight with planned activities.

Take a hug and my apology for being late with this post. (((( ))))
Old 03-01-2005, 03:29 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
welcome home SS!!!!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose