Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-11-2003, 05:09 PM

Clearing the desk

Now, be nice - this is my first story!

It was yet another evening stuck in work when I should have been out getting a life, especially on the friday of a bank holiday weekend. It seemed like everybody else in the factory had gone away for the weekend and left me their problems to sort out.

I decided that enough was enough and it was time to go and get a cup of tea, and (more importantly) a large bar of chocolate from the canteen to keep me going til i was done. As I came out of my office and started on the way to the canteen I heard a noise behind me and when I turned around it was Si, one of the engineers.

"Hey Si" I said "Glad to see I'm not the only one without a life!"
"Tell me about it" he replied

We wandered up to the canteen and sat chatting about how crap our lives were, or rather he sat and chatted to me while i eyed him up. He had a gorgeous muscly body and was much taller than me with bright blue eyes......just thinking about that lovely body was making my pussy quiver and get wet.... I tried to think of a way to work into the conversation whether he was seeing anyone but couldn't think how. Far too soon we had finished our tea and I had still not managed to bring up whether he fancied a drink tonight.......

As we got up to leave he asked me if I could stop by his office on the way back to look at some validation plans, of course I jumped at the chance. As we walked into the office he opened the door and then stood there so i had to brush past him, I gently swayed my hips as I moved past and heard his sharp intake of breath.

"The plans are just there on the floor" he said, and I bent over to pick them up. As I reached for the plans I felt him move up behind me and press himself against my ass. He had a huge hard-on which I pushed back against as I stood up. His hands reached around and cupped my breasts. I moaned and turned around to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pushed me back against the wall and pulled my shirt off, kissing his way down my chest to my bra.

"Let's get rid of this, shall we?" he murmured undoing the bra and then sucking on a nipple. As he played with my breasts and sucked a nipple I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. As he started undoing my waistband sanity suddenly dawned
"What if someone comes in?" I hissed, he stepped over to the door and turned the key locking us in. As he walked back over he undid his fly and pushed his trousers down, his cock rearing up to meet my mouth as I dropped to my knees to suck it.

I took almost all of him into my mouth, then backed off flicking the head with my tongue while I played with his balls. It couldn't have been more than a minute or two before Si gasped "I wanna fuck you...I gotta fuck you now" and pulled me up to my feet and starting undoing my waistband, as I pushed my jeans down he realised I wasn't wearing anything underneath them and slipped his hand into my wet pussy. I moaned and nearly came, pushing my pussy against his hand as he slipped his fingers in and out of my sopping pussy.

His other hand pushed my jeans down and I protested as he stopped finger-fucking me to remove the last bits of clothing. Then he lifted me onto the desk and pushed my legs apart positioning that beautiful cock at the entrance of my pussy.
"Do you want it?" he panted "Do you wanna be fucked?"
"Oh god yes....yes...fuck me" I moaned "Please fuck me hard"
At that he grabbed my ass and pulled me towards him as he pushed himself into me as hard as he could. He rubbed my clit as he ground me into the desk, I could feel his balls slapping against me as I thrust myself towards him on the verge of coming. My whole body shook with the strength of his thrusts and I could feel him swelling about to come himself.

"ah....ah....I'm coming" I heard someone say and then realised it was me, he couldn't manage anymore than a grunt in reply as he shot his load into me, wave after wave of cum pumping into me.
I dug my nails into his back as the force of my orgasm rocked me and I stiffened and arched my whole body, spasming with the force of it.

I've no idea how long we stayed like that, locked together with the force of our orgasms but the sound of my bleeper going off kinda killed the moment as we nearly fell of the desk in surprise. It was an urgent summons to one of the manufacturing areas so we quickly pulled on our clothes....I was embarrassed, not knowing what to say.... "um....well I'd better go and sort them out......" I started Si leaned over to me and kissed me "Well when you're done with them, how about coming back and sorting me out?" he said with a wide grin "I think you need to come back to my place to discuss our work situation in a lot more depth". @
Old 10-23-2003, 02:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottWaz
very nice!! I like it!!
Old 12-19-2003, 04:30 AM

Love your first story, EnglishLush - are you going to write more?