Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2003, 12:54 PM

Sexy Question for the ladies

Sometimes, it's the details that are sexy. What do you find sexy VISUALLY in men?

Feel free to add details so people don't misunderstand you.

For example, I like to see cute females in strappy high heels. Not the platform, high heels that dancers wear.

Another example, Some men like to see a female who's not wearing a bra and the nipples are visible. Other men like to see a female in regular jeans that show off the belly button (obviously, if she has good abs).

It's understood that the person in question is cute or average looking in other ways. In my book, if a female is wearing strappy high heels and she doesn't take care of her feet ... then it's not sexy at all. Or, if her feet is too big for her shoes ... it's also NOT sexy at all.

If you're gay or bi-sexual ... feel free to give your opinion about your visual preferences. I don't want to limit anybody.

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-19-2003, 04:02 PM
Huggable!

I like a man's ass in jeans that fit. Hate those baggy-saggy ones. Give me jeans that show off a nice round firm squeezable butt. Bonus if he turns around and theres a nice bulge in the front.

But what I really like is a ready smile and eyes that sparkle with mischief and hands that are strong and rough from working hard but gentle and loving when on me but mostly a kind, out going, friendly personality and of course a fierce sex drive.

Not asking for to much am I??

Teddy
Old 02-19-2003, 05:24 PM
madmax67's sub

ooo i agree whole heartedly with Teddy Bear
Old 02-19-2003, 06:09 PM
Wanting More

There's just something about one of those little neatly trimmed goatees that I just find totally sexy...can't explain it really! Seems like more of the pro athletes are sporting the little mustache/goatee combo (is there a name for it???) so I am really enjoying that, too.

I also like it when you can see a guy's muscles when he's wearing a t-shirt.

Old 02-19-2003, 08:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Re: Sexy Question for the ladies

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan99NY
In my book, if a female is wearing strappy high heels and she doesn't take care of her feet ... then it's not sexy at all. Or, if her feet is too big for her shoes ... it's also NOT sexy at all.

Dan

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visually I am a fan of facial hair as well but what will get me everytime is a guys lips and forearms. Kissable lips, whispering through my hair in my ear, nasty little secrets and forearms that I can envision wrapped around me, or pulling my hips as he fucks me from behind, or the arms I would see pinning my arms to the bed as he slides his cock deep inside me.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-19-2003, 08:43 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Men: Nice tight rear suspension is my thing!! Specially if encased in tight fitting denim....MmmmmmMmmmmmm

Women: No one thing really....but i do know what turns me off....those half starved waif looking things...gotta have some meat on their bones for me!!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 02-19-2003, 08:43 PM

Short hair so I can see the back of his neck. I love the way the tight muscles stretch done to the shoulders. I just want to kiss it lick it, bite it. It never fails to draw me in.
Old 02-20-2003, 06:16 AM
Scottish Angel

Bike leathers!---scruffy jeans and t-shirts!---facial hair----brown eyes--- ready smile----- strong arms----inteligence/mad streak----the way he interacts with others-----oh,and being a super-hero helps!
Old 02-21-2003, 12:31 PM

Thumbs up Mr Happy Salutes you all!!

I like all of the responses. All of them are practical and clearly defined, while showing off that horny side.

TeddyBear Asked:
Quote:
Not asking for to much am I??

Believe it or not, if a man is very horny for you ... he will go to the gym and use the weights to get that type of butt you love and wear those jeans just the way you like.

As a black man, I was more worried about the bulge being too noticeable. It's hard to act calm and pretend you're just being friendly ... as mister happy tries to stand up and salute.

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-21-2003, 02:28 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
Talking

I love a man with strong arms, it doesn't matter if they think they're too small. A guy's eyes are what i look at first, if I don't like his eyes then I have no interest in him. Their butt and package don't matter to me until we start goofing around in bed. Then as long as it's thick, the length don't matter But like I said, as long as he's got strong arms and keeps me wrapped up in them, then I'm all for him ^.^
Old 02-21-2003, 06:14 PM

the first thing i notice is a guys lips. that carries him a long way with me. i also love a guy that has strong hands and one that smells great! yeah...the scent will win me over in a hurry!
Old 02-21-2003, 07:31 PM
Everybody Stretch!

A smile......a nod.....a sexy wink......Oh My!

Don't wear all that black unless you have a "police special" parked outside.......Don't get crazy with color either....there is a happy medium!

Jeans........not those baggy things where the crotch is hanging at your kness either! Oh gawd........I can't stand not being able to see the hint of an outline of those buns.

Nice shoes.....work boots....or sneakers........but NO TASSLES!

I'm married to an ex-diesal mechanic and his hands are ALWAYS the best kept hands I have ever seen on a man! If we eye each other on a beach.......I am gonna check out your feet too!

But the best of all.........what will draw me to you.....make me crawl, even................ The walk......the saunter.........Confident? Bonus! Slouching? Yuck! Willowy.........BYE!

Now walk confidently over to me in those cut-offs. Extend a hand and smile. When I grip your hand, gimme a wink! We'll be fucking in no time babe!

~Thomas Dewar~