Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2003, 12:40 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Cabrylla
Sexual Prude?

Okay will admit, I am young...or of a youthful persuasion....

I have been called a prude lately *glaring look at a silky monkeyboy*

I apparently have a few sexual fears I shouldn't have...

I basicly refuse anal, have a severe fear of receiving oral sex, and won't allow a shot in the mouth...

okay...after reading it written out...maybe I am a prude?

Old 05-27-2003, 12:44 AM
Banned

Interesting . . . most people at Pixies are the anti-prudes . . .

Why do you have fears about sex? That's something you have to look at. Are you Catholic? I overcame societal sexual taboos to become the sex goddess I am today
Old 05-27-2003, 12:47 AM

Noooo catholic here....the reason for the receiving oral is actually a good fear enhancement....the one and only time I allowed it something went wrong and a clit almost got bit off...the other two...I'm really not sure about...

Old 05-27-2003, 01:53 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
Fuckin prude... *headshake*
Old 05-27-2003, 01:54 AM

*snorts* yeah well that's me...damn twisted monkey...you like my prudish ways admit it

Old 05-27-2003, 01:56 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
Like a ninja likes neon grappling hooks.
Old 05-27-2003, 01:57 AM

uh huh...keep tellin yourself that and maybe it'll be true one day....

Old 05-27-2003, 01:59 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

*readies the pimp hand* That's right... Keep teasin the tiger, woman.
Old 05-27-2003, 02:02 AM

*snorts* maybe Tony the Tiger ya wuss...*readies a big ole hive of bees*

Old 05-27-2003, 02:27 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Everyone has sexual hangups...maturity and a trusting relationship usually go a long way towards helping someone dispense with them. Until then you are entitled to feel exactly how you do.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-27-2003, 02:32 AM

can you just remove this thread please...I don't feel like having my maturity or religious preference brought into question for a simple thread I thought might bring a plethera of varying responses.

Old 05-27-2003, 02:34 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Word.
Old 05-27-2003, 02:47 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I think that when discussing being a sexual prude, religion, upbringing, maturity, experience all are driving forces behind how people get to feeling how they do about different aspects of sex. I do not think you can honestly look at the topic with out also looking at those things which have an influence on how you feel. Many people have feelings just as you do and it is a very interesting topic. Because you started the thread the replies have been directed at you but they would be the same replies regardless of who began the thread because the issues are the same.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-27-2003, 03:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I would call what you are describing as your own personal sexual choice. You don't have to conform to what other think, it is what you are comfortable with.

I find oral sex exceptionally pleasing and have never bitten a clit off, LOL, perhaps the the person who did that got a bit too excited or had very lttle skill or knowledge.

That you don't like it does not make me think of you as a prude at all.
Old 05-27-2003, 06:04 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Being a prude doesn't mean you have a few dislikes and some things you're not interested in trying. Being a prude means you think sex is dirty, and only sinful or bad people have sex lives.

Which isn't what you're saying is happening. Everyone has their limits - even the most uninhibited person you can imagine probably has some things they just won't do. That doesn't make them prudes! And there's nobody, absolutely nobody, who can or should define what is the right amount of sexual adventurism or the wrong amount. Everyone's individual. And nobody should expect or encourage you to step outside those limits.

Please don't take people's responses the wrong way - nobody was meaning to offend your religion or maturity. They're just ideas that people toss up without knowing much about you or your background. We're not trained to give advice and we don't know your life story. All we can do is throw ideas around and hope that one of them helps you.

Good luck!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm