Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2004, 01:26 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Too Young to have sex ? how about Masturbate?

We keep hear people said, "You are too young to have sex", But what about Masturbate ? why people never tell you"Hey you are too young to masterbate"

Most boys masturbate since the first day they came out, and so most girls masturbate start from teen.
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
I think it has to do with consequences. There aren't really any consequences to masturbating, noone gets hurt and you can't get pregnant from masturbation. Sex on the other hand is full of consequences that you have to be mature to appriciate.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:37 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
diseases aside, for me the distinction is in the giving of yourself to someone else. masturbation is healthy. don't get me wrong, so is sex, but masturbation is also a solo activity. the consequences of sex are much heavier and i think the desision should be left to a more mature mind.

and there are some families out there (especially here in puritan pa) that do tell theire kids not to masturbate. you'll get hairy palms...go blind...

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 10-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Mama Mia!

Aside from consequences like pregnancy/disease, the emotional weight of a sexual relationship is too much for most teens to handle; they think they can, but they seldom can.

I'm not too far out of high school, and it seems like every single one of my friends who started having sex with their boyfriends/girlfriends ended up breaking up within months if not weeks. You can never look at someone quite the same way after you've slept with them.

Sex when you're too young is just pointless.

Masturbation, however, is free to anyone in my opinion. It's a matter of personal choices/beliefs. Personally, I started at a young age and never stopped!! LOL

However, on the occasions that I nearly got caught (i.e. my mom walked into the room while I had my hands down my pants but I wasn't cumming), I got a look that could kill but no verbal scolding. Some parents are just too embarassed to bring up such a personal matter.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Sworn Seeker

Oh just FYI, going blind isn't entirely an old wives' tale...the act of orgasm is known to have some spasmatic effect on the eyes, and in the wrong conditions it can slightly damage your vision. It won't make you go blind, but it knocked my 20/22 down a bit, methinks...my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. :P
Old 10-08-2004, 12:19 AM

I think masturbation is a great thing for teens growing up. I atleast didn't have to worry like my friends about the "MISSED PERIOD!!" . My advice to younger people...masturbate before you go out and you won't want sex nearly as much throughout the night.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:43 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I think the reason children aren't told 'You're too young to masturbate' is that usually masturbation comes from private self discovery, with no interference, pressure or any other outside influences.

I think BECAUSE it is not something which is talked about much, children and teens don't feel they have to try it, so there's no peer pressure, or pressure from partners making them do something before they're entirely ready for it.

Personally, I can't remember a time when I didn't masturbate, but I know that I was about 8 years old when I had my first orgasm.......masturbation for me, has been a continual journey of self exploration and I see it as an essential part of keeping myself a healthy sexual person, rather than an alternative or substitute for sex with my partner.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 10-08-2004, 10:00 PM
i know what you like...

Send a message via Yahoo to jentheredhead
i was quite young when i figured out how to do it right. i guess around 6ish maybe younger. kinda gross to think about since i have kids and would prefer not to think about them doing this......ick. i don't think my kids are quite as bad as i was or am when it comes to fleshy desires. i have always been a sicko.

shadow kitty, i also wear glasses (makes me think)

i am going to shower now and me thinks me will ruin my vision a bit more

kinda kinky if ya think about it