Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2004, 07:53 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930
What are we all thankful for

Get'n close to that one holiday All of us American's Sit back and relax and ponder about everything we are thankful for.

This year.. I'd have to say I'm thankful for my mother, for putting up with my shit. letting me live in her Pa house free of rent.. supplying me with food while i sort out my wasted mess of a life.. I don't know where i would be without her.. at all lost.. dead in a gutter most likely.

I'm thankful for my neighbor.. God he's honestly like a father to me.. and he puts up with just as much shit as my mom does.. I know im a pain in the ass but still i try my hardest to help him out as i can. just last night we split wood for about 2 hours and added to his pile nicely..

even though we have our downsides sometimes i'm thankful for my bro always being about to help me understand things.. Get my head out of my ass and keeping me sane..

Thats bout what i can think of atm..

What are you all thankful for this year?

Last edited by Ranger1930 : 11-22-2004 at 08:24 AM.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:26 AM
Missing the Angels

For my little girl who loves me no matter what, even living in our little crappy basement apt. She thinks it's an adventure.

For my mom and one sis who are always there for me.

Finally getting a job after 5 months of unemployment.

And the best thing of the year...........the Lama comming into my life and making me feel alive again!!! Love you babe!!

Last, but not least, Pixie's for it's wonderful people and accepting me for who I am. Love you all!!

Happy Holiday's Everyone!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Loungin' Around

What am I thankful for?
* Mr. Osuche, who finally made an honest woman out of me, and who is truly the most intelligent, sincere, hard working, loving, and ethical person I know. I really love him to bits ~ every single part of him.

* My mom, who continues to show me just how strong and wonderful a woman she is....as she learns to rebuild her life (yet again) after a spouse's death.

* My best friend, who is getting ready to enter Medical School and pursue a lifelong dream

* My Pixie family, who is kind and generous and who (it seems) I can admit anything to ~~ even if it's kinda weird or embarrassing

* Finally figuring out how to be healthy, and getting one step closer to accepting myself and my...difficult....past. I know this one will be a life-long journey, but I have come a long way this year.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-22-2004, 11:26 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i am thankful for everyone i love and everyone who loves me, for all the little ways i learn and grow every day, a home that is a beautiful place to live because it's filled with family, a lucky life...mostly free of worry and strife, and a husband who works hard and long (without complaint!) so i can stay home with our kids.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-23-2004, 06:13 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Wonderful thread Ranger!

I'm thankful for my memories...for my life turning out much better than I ever expected, or deserved (for that matter)...for my family and my friends (here and in RL)...for my health (if only this back pain would subside...and despite the pain!)...and for my husband, who is the love of my life and the core of my soul!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-23-2004, 06:46 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I am thankful that my guys and my mom are all safe, and relatively happy, if only happy to drive me nuts!

I am thankful for my friends here, I cherish some of you more than you will ever know. You are my confidants, my support team, and my best thing!

I am thankful for having had wonderful people in my life who are now gone, like (((Skip))) and my grandmother, who have taught me about love and loss.

I am thankful I am able to go to college. So many young people take that for granted while so many others can't go.

I am thankful for the men and women fighting and dying all over the world, on my behalf.

It's gonna be a long list.... I'll be back later

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas