Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2003, 09:48 AM

shaving spots & rash

hi all at pixies would love some advice on shaving around cock & balls area, i hav been shaving down there recently, but the problem i have is little tiny spots how can i prevent this.
iam sure one of the lovley pixies ladies or guys mite hav some ideas or tips on this subject as i know most of u shave around that area. may be u could recomend a cream or somthing.
yrs dublin.
Old 12-09-2003, 09:51 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Bikini Zone...put it on right after you shave and then at least once a day after

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-09-2003, 10:01 AM

thanks lilith, is this a cream?
Old 12-09-2003, 10:07 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
yes
I buy it at the grocery or drug store

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-10-2003, 04:40 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

I haven't tried Bikini Zone, but most creams with aloe vera will calm the irritation. Don't stress, your body will get used to it eventually! It might take a few weeks, but it's worth it!

Good luck,
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-16-2003, 04:09 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Shaving your butt to get rid of hairs is not nice. You may think that having half a wig constantly rammed up your arse is fucking awful...well just wait until you try to shave it off! You won't sit down for a week!
Old 12-17-2003, 06:15 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

If you shave properly and take some simple steps, shaving anywhere is quick, easy and comfortable.

Wash the area well, first. Preferably by soaking in a warm bath for a while. This softens the hairs, and cleanses the area to reduce the risk of infection.

Trim the hair to be cut if it is long, for eg pubic hair. Either use ordinary scissors or a beard trimmer if you have one. Then lubricate the area well, with shaving cream or foam. Some people have also found regular hair conditioner works as a great shaving lubricant as well. Then use a NEW blade for your razor, and shave with the direction of growth. Do NOT go against the direction of the growth! That will give you a smoother shave, but if you haven't gotten used to shaving that area you can increase the risk ingrowns and cuts.
After-shave care:
If you get itching or ingrowns, try some soothing moisteuriser like aloe-vera to calm the skin down. A regular facial exfoliant will help with the ingrowns, by removing a thin layer from the skin to let the hairs grow out.
Don't shave for a few days after your first shave! Your skin needs to get used to shaving, so give it time and gradually increase the frequency you shave: for eg, once a fortnight, once a week, twice a week, every 2nd day, every day etc.
Once you're comfortable shaving regularly, you can start shaving against the direction of the growth. Don't keep shaving and shaving and shaving the same bit to get it smooth - you'll end up cutting your skin up! Leave it until next time.

Good luck! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-18-2003, 09:54 AM

thanks casper, i will try all of these things hopfully it will work.
yrs dublin
Old 12-18-2003, 03:13 PM

Shaving? Masochism is a fascinating subject. For goodness sake - use a cream! Not only does it leave you smoother longer, but the re-growth is SOFT! And you can get growth inhibitors to use after the cream to make the smoothness last even longer.

Belive me - you won't look back