Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Married Couple

My Best Friend's Older Brother

My best friend, Tricia, and I met when we were about two. We felt more like sisters than friends because she and I were born on the exact same day. We are now eighteen and had graduated from high school about two months ago.

Tricia and I had decided to attend Andersonville Community College the coming Spring semster. The drive to college was about three hours one way so, we decided to try and find an apartment there in Andersonville. Neither one of us wanted to get up at 4:00 am, get ready, drive three hours, and then hope that we made it in time for our 8:00 am class.

After having no luck on our apartment search, Tricia suggested that we find her older brother, Bobby. He worked for a construction company there in Andersonville and shared an apartment with two other guys. Hoping that since he was in construction, he might be able to tell us about some apartment openings.

It had been about two months since I had last saw Bobby. He as tall, about six foot five, short sandy blonde hair, heavenly blue eyes, and was well tanned and muscled from working in the sun all day. He was also 25 and had a small beer gut from spending Friday and Saturday nights at the bar. I had had a crush on him since we were little and it didn't bother me that he was seven years older than me.

We reached Bobby's site just a he was getting ready to leave for lunch. Tricia caught his attention before he reached his truck. "Hey little Sis," he said to her. "Well, if it isn't my little adopted sister Ivy. I should have known that the two of you would be together. What are you doing here?" After quickly explaining our situation to him he said, "Follow me lady's. I'll take the two of you out for a bite and then we can talk. I think I know of a place but, the two of you might not like it." We followed Bobby in my car to a little diner in the heart of town.

After ordering, Bobby said, "Now about this place that I know. Well, actually, it's mine. You see, my roommates moved out about three weeks ago because they both got jobs out of state. Here's the deal, I make enough money to pay the bills and then some. What I want from the two of you is this: you get part time jobs so that you have your own spending money and I won't charge you rent. The two of you will have to keep up your grades, no party's in the house, help to buy groceries from time to time, and you keep the house clean. Agreed."

Tricia and I both shouted "agreed". "I mean it on the grades," he said. "I didn't attend college but, I watched as my roommates tried to party and do school work. They had a hard time. I just don't want to see you two loose your scholarships from partying." "Alright bro we understand," said Tricia in a very snotty voice.

The next few months seem to pass by quickly. Tricia and I found part time jobs, moved in with Bobby, and started to school. Tricia had even started seeing a guy that worked with Bobby. His name was Andy. I, on the other hand, was a lonely ol' maid who spent my time studying, at school, or working. That is until one Friday night.

After discovering that my 4 o'clock class had been cancelled, I headed for home. I was now finished with my classes for the weekend. Not having anything better to do with all of my spare time, I had all my homework done for the upcoming week and had the weekend free to do as I pleased.

Bobby came in from work just as I was coming out of the shower. Tricia and I had learned by now to make sure that we were well covered in case Bobby or any of his friends might be in the house when we got out. Walking through the house to my bedroom I saw him sitting down in the living room. He had his back to me and I hope to just sneak on by.

"Is that you, Ivy," Bobby asked. "Damn it," I thought to myself. "Yeah. Yeah, its me," I said walking back and into the living room. I stood there next to his chair in nothing but my towel. My wet, long brown hair hung midway down my back. I had the towel wrapped tightly around my 24C breast. It was barely long enough to cover my round ass and shaved pussy with the little triangle of hair above it. At five foot five, I stood a foot shorter than Bobby did. Bobby sat there for a few minutes just staring at me. I could tell that he was now seeing "his little adpoted sister" in a whole new way.

"Did you need something," I asked, my voice bringing him back to reality. "Oh, yeah," he said studdering. "I, uh, oh, umm. What was it now? Oh, yeah. I wanted to know if you would like to have dinner with me tonight. I figure Tricia and Andy will be out all night. Since you and I usually don't have dates, I just thought that you might want to go out and wouldn't mind going with me."

"Sure," I said, trying to hid my school girl excitement. "Just let me get ready."

"Take your time. It's only going on five and I've still got to shower myself. I thought we might try that new Italian restaurant. It doesn't open until seven so, we have plenty of time to get ready." Bobby stood up and started for his room, turning back around he said, "Oh, the bar there is already open. If we get ready early, we can have a drink before dinner if you wish."

Andersonville is a big tourist town and a law had been passed that lowered the legal drinking age to 18 instead of 21. This was mostly due to the fact that so many college kids worked as waiters and waitresses in resturants that severed alcholic bevereages so, it wasn't unusal to see college kids having a drink at the bar before being shown to a table.

Bobby and I arrived at 6:30 pm and placed our names on the list before heading into the bar. He ordered a beer and I had a margarita. At seven we were shown to a table and then ordered. By the time dinner was over at nine, we both were feeling a buzz but, we were not drunk thanks to the food. We had decided to get some movies and head back to the house.

While walking to his truck, Bobby said, "Did you know that I have liked you since you were sixteen? I knew that you were too young for me then but, now you are old enough for me to pay some attention to."

Smiling at him I said, "I've liked you for a long time too. It was all that I could do to hid my excitement after you asked me out earlier."

Reaching the passenger side of the truck, Bobby placed his hand upon the handle to open it for me, pausing only to bend down and kiss me. "Why don't we skip the movies and go back to the house," he whispered into my ear. "I'm sure that there are better things we can find to do with our time alone."

Smiling again, I said "yes". Bobby then kissed me again before opening my door.

Upon reaching the house we removed our shoes and socks and then discovered a note telling us what we already knew. Tricia was out with Andy and would not be in tonight or all weekend for that matter. Smiling, Bobby tossed the note aside. Wrapping his arms around me he said, "Since Tricia is away, I can spend all weekend pleasuring you." He then picked me up in his arms and headed for his bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held tightly to him. Reaching his room, Bobby sat me down and closed the door behind him.

Standing behind me, Bobby wrapping his arms around me and pulled me tight to him. Leaning down, he began to kiss my neck, while his hands moved up my stomach and found my breast. Moaning, I raised my arms up and around his neck, allowing him a better feel.

"MMMM Ivy. Your breast feel so good in my hands."

Looking over my shoulder, Bobby then unbutton the front of my shirt, pulled it off, and threw it aside.

"Damn, they look as beautiful as they feel."

Next he removed my bra and it too was tossed aside. We then moaned in unison as he rubbbed by bare breast.

"Oh, yes, Ivy. They are so soft and smooth in my rough hands."

My nipples were now hard, showing the pleasure from being touch. Bobby rolled them in his fingers, pinching and pulling at them occassionaly, causing me to moan again. His hands then moved down my stomach to my jeans and quickly undone them. Holding the top of my jeans, he began to kiss down my back as he pulled them off. My last item of clothing, a thong, was now stripped from me and it too was tossed onto the pile of my clothes laying on the floor. Standing, he turned me around and looked at my naked body that stood before him.

Smiling, he then removed his own shirt while I undone his pants. I then kissed down his chest as I removed his pants and tossed them aside. Now on my knees, I looked up at him and then removed his underwear and sent them sailing across the room. Taking his eight and a half inch cock into my hands, I slowly began to stroke him. His limp dick was slowly begining to show signs of life. I then placed him in my mouth and felt him go completely hard in no time. His two inch girth made me feel as if my mouth would rip apart. I took all of him into my mouth, sucking him slowly.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Ivy. Yeah, suck me baby. That's it, suck my dick."

I could taste the precum seeping from him. I increased my speed and sucked him harder. Bobby moaned as he watched my head bob on his huge shaft. He then placed a hand on the back of my head and let out a "Oh, Ivy. Ivy. Fuck yeah, Ivy. I'm gonna cum."

I could feel his cum hitting the back of my throat. Still holding my head, he pulled himself in and out of my mouth a few times, letting the suction I still held on him drain him of every drop. Letting go of me, he pulled out and fell back onto his bed. Smiling, he watched me as I swallowed every drop of his cum.

"Come here, Ivy. Let me return the favor."

I walked over and laid down on my back next to him. Bobby began to kiss me passionately as he rubbed my clit. He then kissed his way down to my left breast. Taking it into his mouth, he then sucked on it as if it was the last tit he would ever have. My pelvis moved from the pleasure I was feeling. He then kissed his way over to my right breast and gave it the same treatment. By now, Bobby had placed his middle finger in me and began to finger fuck my virigin cunt as he sucked my tit. I was soon having my first orgasim that wasn't produced by my own hand. Removing his finger from my wet, hot pussy, Bobby licked he finger clean.

"MMMM. I want to taste more of that."

Kissing his way down my stomach, Bobby spread my legs wide, and found my wanting clit. He began to tease it with his tongue, causing me to cum again. Tasting me again, Bobby moaned.

"Oh, Yeah, Bobby," I said, running my fingers through his hair as he suck and playfully pulled my clit. The more I moaned, the harder he would suck. Soon, I was cumming yet again.

Wanting to get a good taste, Bobby stuck his tongue deep into my cove, moving it around in circles. Looking up at me, Bobby smiled and wiped his mouth.

"I assume from the tightness around my finger and tongue, you are still a virgin."

"Yes. I've been waiting for the right man."

"Well, I'm not a virgin. I hope that that doesn't bother you."

"No. I know that you're not and I don't care. But still, I've always wanted you to be my first."

Looking as pleased as the cat that was just ate the canary, Bobby positioned himself on top of me. I spread my legs wider, allowing him better access to my wanting, throbbing pussy. I could feel him as he entered me, spreading me apart.

"Oh, Bobby. Bobby," I whimpered from pain.

"SSShhhh, Ivy," he whispered as he pushed himself in further.

"Oh, Bobby," I said arching my back.

Bobby wrapped an arm around me, taking one of my breast into his mouth, he thrusted himself deep into me, shattering my hyman.

"Oh God, Bobby," I gasped, almost crying. "It hurts, Bobby. It hurts."

"SSShhh, Ivy. Just relax, baby. Just relax."

Bobby started to slowly move himself in and out of me, kissing me passioately as he did. I began to relax and enjoy the feel of him in. Soon I was moaning.

"MMMM Yeah, that's it baby. Give all yourself to me, Ivy." Bobby started kissing down my neck as he pushed deeper and deeper into me.

"MMMM Oh, yes, Bobby. Yes."

The harder he pushed, the more I moaned. It was then that I realized that I was loosing my virginity to my best friend's brother. My fantasy was finally coming true. It was with that though, I came on Bobby's huge dick.

Whispering into my ear he said, "I want you to ride, Ivy. Ride me."

Getting on top of him, Bobby helped to guide his cock back into me. Sliding down onto him felt so good. Once he was all the way in, I slowly rocked myself on him, feeling all of him. I then began to slowly rise and lower myself on him, watching him smile as I did. Reaching up, Bobby once again rubbed my breast, pinching and pulling at my nipples. Feeling the need to cum again, I rode him faster.

"Oh, yeah, Ivy. That's it baby. Ride me."

"Oh, Bobby. Bobby. Oh, Bobby, you feel so good."

Bobby let me ride until I collapsed on him, shaking from an intense orgasim. Rolling me onto my left side, he then lifted my right leg and entered me from behind. Slowly at first he pumped in and out of me. Laying my leg down, he pushed on my back, causing me to lean foreward almost in a doggie position but, on my side. I could him feel him getting faster, pushing harder and deeper as he did. I could feel myself cumming all over him as he released himself deep into me. With a few short strokes, he allowed my tightness to milk him of every last drop.

Pulling me back up to him, he wrapped an arm around me, holding me. Moaning, he kissed my neck as he massaged my breast.

"You were wonderful, Ivy. Simply wonderful."

"I was afarid that since it was my first time, you wouldn't like me."

"MMMMM No,baby. It was your virginity that turned me on the most."

Bobby reached behind him and pulled the covers over us. I fell asleep in his arms with his huge dick still in me.