Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

the office

I couldn’t believe I was about to do this, but I’d been thinking about it for weeks and weeks and not said anything to you.

I wasn’t even sure whether you’d like it or not, but something told me you wouldn’t mind.

It had been a long, boring day without you again, missing you incredibly, feeling desperate to touch your skin – have you close to me once more. I didn’t really feel like I could wait much longer.

I’m not normally so bold – well, you know me better than anyone. But I knew you’d be working late and I knew you’d be on your own in the office. I knew it’d be late evening before I got to see you again and it felt like ages away even though it was only a couple of hours in reality.

Had to make some sort of excuse to get up there to see you though, was easy enough – you were working late, I’d brought you some food along to keep you going. That got me past reception no trouble.

I made my way along to where your office was – it was mostly in darkness apart from a few lights here and there, mostly for security. Walking into where you worked at night was the strangest thing – although there was something really, really naughty and secret about it too. I could see you from where I was standing – I watched you for a moment, unaware and lost in what you were doing. I made my way up to your desk, slowly so as not to startle you.

“Fancy seeing you here” I said.
You jumped slightly then looked up.
“What the…?” You smiled
“Just thought you might need a bit of a break”

I moved towards you, sitting on your lap and wrapping my legs round you – kissing you before you could protest.

I was already so horny from the thought of doing this to you all day. Could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as we kissed, and couldn’t stop wriggling in your lap.

You sensed what I needed and started to inch your hand inside the skirt I was wearing. I heard you let out a low moan when you touched the top of my thigh and you realised I wasn’t wearing pants.

Leaning into you I kissed you deeply, my tongue flicking against yours – feeling your breath quicken.

You pressed your fingers into me, your index finger stroking my clit , me moving against it wanting to feel you touch me harder, faster, deeper.

Quickly, I undid your belt and slid my hands inside your trousers, over the top of your boxers so I could feel how hard you were. You were hard, you were so hard. I had to touch you, to feel your cock in my hand.

I pushed your trousers down so I could touch you more easily. Wrapping my fingers round you I began to squeeze you, moving my hand up and down – feeling you move your hips in rhythm. Soon that wasn’t enough for you – the feeling of you touching me, stroking my clit whilst I touched you was too much to bear. Our kisses were getting deeper, harder, more passionate almost as if we couldn’t get enough of each other.

You slid two fingers inside me, it felt fantastic and made me move my hips quickly against you – I needed to feel your hard cock inside me. I stood up and pulled you against me, you pushed me down on to the desk and quickly spread my legs – teasing me at first by just stroking my clit softly, teasing me, knowing how hard you were and so desperate to feel you deep inside me. I couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Fuck me” I whispered

You kissed me again, forcefully, making me gasp with desire for you – lifting my hips off the desk slightly, you pushed into me.

Feeling you hard inside my pussy made me shiver with pleasure, feeling your hard cock pressing into me. You stroked my clit again and again, taking me to the edge. I wanted to come, but needed you to as well.

I held on to you as you moved, harder and faster inside me feeling your heart beat against mine, tasting you – kissing your neck, saying your name over and over again.

You felt so big inside me, so horny, so wonderful I didn’t want you to leave me – didn’t want the moment to end – but the fact we could get caught just made us all the more horny.

I knew you were going to come inside me, could feel you pulsing, tensing and getting closer – when you did, I came too, hard, really hard.

I held you against me, not wanting you to leave me, needing to still feel you inside me. You kissed me hard again, hungrily, almost as if you wanted me still.

I sat you back in your seat, straddling you again – fastening up your belt, still kissing you. Then as quickly as I’d arrived I was gone, leaving my lipstick kisses on your face. Leaving you wanting more, leaving you wondering what I’d do next…