Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-25-2006, 05:38 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Friday Night Spanking

Joe leaned against the kitchen wall to watch Pita finish the last of the dishes. He had touched every inch of her with his eyes, from her long copper-red hair to the edge of her pink, cotton skirt, the hem just a couple of inches below her ass. The thin material moved with her, enticingly. He knew nothing was beneath the soft fabric but her even softer skin. He felt the eagerness for her in his hands.

He cleared his throat. “Dinner was very good,” he said, trying to sound relaxed.

Pita felt Joe’s eyes on her but pretended not to notice. She loved to tease him and knew what he loved. She was playing with him now, ignoring his eyes. They were finally in their first apartment, and it was Friday! A spanking every Friday, they thought, would keep their dominance, and submission, and love fresh when life got busy.

“I’m glad you liked it, Sir,” she said, carefully not looking at him.

She knew what Joe was thinking and watching as she bent to arrange pans beneath the counter. She could feel cool air on her bottom and smiled as she felt him step behind her.

“Tonight I’m going to make your ass red, your pussy wet, and your tears flow in our very own bedroom.” He growled at her in that wolfish voice he had when turned on.

Pita turned and smiled with her eyes twinkling, giving him the knowing look that made Joe think she could see his soul. Today, every chance she got, she had “mentioned” how excited she was.

He prayed that touching her would never grow old, and that she would never resent his touch.

“Are you finished?” Joe asked. He was tired of waiting. He ran his hands down her shoulders, her back, and under her skirt. She felt his hands cup her full, round cheeks. She didn’t wear panties without special permission. Pita giggled and pressed back against his hands as he firmly squeezed her.

“Yes, I’m finished. Did you want something, Sir?” She giggled again as he nibbled her ear lobe.

“You know damn well what I want,” he growled. Her giggles became a moan.

Tonight, Joe planned to step up her training, to push Pita a little past her limits. If he kept her moving forward, tonight and in the future, the barriers that kept her from fully giving herself would break down. He was patient. He knew that some play frightened her and made her wonder if she could handle it. Limits like that could keep their adventure from even beginning. They may as well start.

Pita dried her hands on the towel by the sink. She turned to face him and put her arms around his neck and he held her, absorbing the scent of her hair and the feel of her curves as she snuggled into him. She tilted her face. Sometimes Joe thought they could live happily ever after with their lips locked. But his mind was racing, and he took his mouth from hers. She whined. As usual, it made him smile.

“I have something I want ... if dishes are finished. Don’t roll your eyes or argue.”

He watched her reaction. “Is that clear?”

“Yes Sir,” she said, “Pita’s a good girl,” and smiled mischievously.

“Right,” he grinned. “Go take a shower.” He kissed her forehead to punctuate his instruction. “Put on just a little make-up, your hair in a pony tail, and the things I have on the bed for you. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl. Afterward, get into position next to the chair in our room. Wait for me there.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“I love you Pita, very much.”

“And I love you, my Joe.”

He went to the computer room, but he wasn’t able to work. He heard the shower and imagined her body, soap running off her breasts in milky streams, her hips and thighs shining wet. Her sex would be as smooth as satin by the time she was done; she knew her body was the star of their show. Joe imagined her across his lap, open and exposed, giving so he could take. The image was powerful and he touched the awkward bulge in his jeans and glanced at the clock.

When he heard Pita leave the bathroom, he smirked, imagining her reaction as she saw what he had laid out. She was shy about her body, and he had allowed her that self-consciousness until now. But if he didn’t push her, she would never understand that nude is how he wanted her. He wanted her to submit fully, give herself, flaws included, and to know that he really did accept her “as is.” She would be anxious, but he was sure she would obey.

He waited five minutes then stood up, adjusted his shorts over his erection, and went into the candlelit bedroom. She was waiting. What he saw made both his throat and cock clench. She had obeyed and she was magnificent! Pita was “dressed” in a leather training collar, stockings, lace garter belt, and four-inch stilettos. All of it black. And nothing else. Her red hair was in a tight ponytail with the ends hanging loose, brushing her shoulders. She was in position, kneeling submissively with her palms facing up on her thighs and her eyes downcast. She was perfectly still except that the rise and fall of her lovely, full breasts revealed her nerves. He smiled and felt devotion to her fill his chest.

What a brave girl! He wanted her to see what he saw, but that would take time.

“Pita, look at me.” Joe instructed her quietly, hoping he didn’t sound nervous and excited.

Pita lifted her head and looked into his eyes, “Yes, Sir.”

“You are so beautiful.”

“Thank you, Sir.” Pita smiled softly, and he could see she was fighting tears at his praise.

“Are you alright, Pita?”

“Yes Sir, I…I just feel … naked,” she blurted and blushed even more. He swallowed his laugh.

“You look just like I imagined.” Joe stroked her hair lovingly. He reached down for her to take his hand and brought her to her feet. He knew she wouldn’t have been able to do this if it had been her idea alone; her courage and her need to please him was moving.

“Turn around, and let me see all of you.”

Pita looked as if she might panic, but she was in her submissive space and didn’t stop. She turned but was still not used to wearing stiletto heels, and one caught in the carpet and threw her off balance. Joe caught her.

“Well fuck, that was graceful!” she blurted.

Joe laughed, and she laughed with him. She clung to him and tried to gain composure, but every time she looked at him, she broke into laughing fits that made him laugh, too.

“Ok…ok…stop it!” Joe said, as sternly as he could.

“Yes Sir,” Pita said, biting her lip.

“God, how I love you little girl, even when you go and ruin a perfectly good moment.”

“Wasn’t me that picked out the shoes.”

“Ok, that’s not going to work, Little Miss Smartass!” Joe snapped and sat in the chair.

“Get over here … now, Pita,” he growled.

Her face dropped the laughter and lightness, and he saw her plummet into submission. It happened swiftly and brought him a surge of pleasure to reconnect so easily. It was never a role with Pita. She was who she was, and Joe’s heart swelled that she belonged to him.

Pita stood in front of him. Joe ran his fingertips up her stocking-clad legs to the smooth skin of her thighs, stopped, and then slowly stroked back down as if he were learning every inch. He reached around to stroke her full, smooth ass cheeks. Her eyes partially closed, and Joe saw the pink nipples of her breasts grow hard as pebbles.

“I want you over my knee, Pita.”

“Yes, Sir,” she whispered.

She went to the side of the chair and leaned forward. He helped her. “I won’t let you fall.”

“Yes, Sir.” Pita didn’t sound convinced.

Over his lap, she struggled to be stable. Joe told her to grip the chair legs. He pressed his hand against the small of her back to steady her, but his eyes feasted on the view. She thrilled him! Her back was pale and without blemish. The garters were tight over her ivory skin and the backs of her thighs, and they pulled up on the black lace of the stockings.

He ran his hand patiently over the back of her legs and down her calves, then back up the inside of her thigh, stopping to tease the garter. He ran the tips of his fingers over the outside of her ass, then along the dark separation of her cheeks to the small of her back. Her skin was like porcelain or silk, cool and smooth. He touched the back of her neck, then grasped her pony tail which hung down. He pulled gently back, lifting her head.

“Are you comfortable, little girl,” he said. He didn’t expect her to complain.

“Yes Daddy,” she said softly.

“We have been waiting for this night all week.”

“Yes, we have.” Pita answered, breathless with excitement.

“Do you want me to spank you, Pita? Do you want me to make your ass hot and red and My pussy wet and wanting?”

“Ohh yes, Sir! Please, I want that so much.”

She enflamed him. His cock twitched and pressed, searching for her. Joe laid his palm on her ass. He caressed her. Her breathing quickened, and she stiffened.

“Relax, Pita. Trust me.”

His hands moved across her soft, smooth flesh. He moved from one cheek to the other, feeling every twitch she made in his finger tips. He went lower, to the spot where her leg met her ass. He thought of it as her sweet spot and he loved it! Joe ran his forefinger along the crease of leg and cheek. Pita wiggled whenever he got close to her pussy, and he felt her weight shift on his knees.

“Be still, Pita. Let me touch you without wiggling.”

“Yes Sir,” she said and forced herself still. Joe smiled at her effort. She was an active girl during anything sexual, and forcing her to be still increased her eagerness.

Joe moved his fingers along the crack of her ass and down to his favorite possession, Pussy. He lightly brushed her labia and then returned to her smooth cheeks. He caressed her and then raised his hand and directed a spank squarely on her left cheek. Pita jumped with the sting, and he held her tightly while he spanked again on her right cheek. Then once again on each side, and a caress to reassure and allow her a breath to get used to the sting.

Joe felt his heart pounding and followed his heart’s tempo to spank her ass and thighs. Pink rose in her white skin as blood rushed to the surface, and his cock pressed hard against her. She shifted and pressed her mound against his hardness. Joe shut his eyes to feel his cock pulse. But he wouldn’t think of that pleasure until he was done with this need.

“Your cock is hard, Pita. Do you feel it?”

“Yes, Sir.” Her voice sounded breathless.

“Do you want more, Pita?”

“Yes, please, Daddy.”

He loved his name in her mouth. His slut, his little girl! He brought his hand up again, and this time brought it down hard, in the center of one cheek, then on the other side. And he poured blows on her thighs, making them as pink as her ass. Pita moaned and wiggled, both for the eroticism of it and to temper the sting. When she began to close her thighs, Joe moved his hand to cup her sex. There was heat; his finger slid effortlessly into her slit.

“Your pussy is so wet, little girl. Does your spanking turn you on?”

“Oh yes, Daddy!”

He inserted his finger carefully into her warm, moist cunt. Her pussy gripped and sucked him. Pita pressed back, moaning, eager to increase her pace, to come. Joe spread her juices onto her clit. Pita’s clit was tiny, and terribly sensitive. He was enthralled at how she responded so vigorously, and so easily, as he circled the little nub while she wiggled anxiously.

“Don’t move, Pita!” It was an order.

She stopped. He took his hand from her pussy and rubbed it over her ass then down her legs again. Whack! He slapped her ass. He began a steady rhythm, slowly building speed and intensity. He enjoyed the heat radiating from her bright flesh, her cheeks redder with every slap.

“Ouch!” Pita cried out once, and nearly jumped from his lap. Joe tightened his grip.

“What is it?” he asked.

“That hurts!”

“It’s supposed to, Pita,” he said, wondering where her confusion was.

“I know, Sir.”

“Pita, use your safeword if you want to slow down or stop.”

“I don’t want you to stop, Sir. I just needed to say ouch.”

“Oh.” Joe broke into a smile. Of course she said ouch. Pita always said what was on her mind.

“Would you like more, Pita?”

“Yes, Daddy…but….”

“What?” He was perplexed by the woman over his lap with her sex open, her head down, and her red ponytail dragging the carpet. He looked at her ass, pink from the top down to the stockings. He caressed her hot skin as he waited for her to explain.

“Uh … well … can you do it a little harder please?”

“Oh, you are such a naughty slut.”

“Yes Sir!” Pita giggled, and Joe slapped her ass hard enough to make her cry out, “Owwww!”

He began spanking her harder and harder. He felt his cock releasing precum. Pita’s ass was hot and red. His hand stung. After awhile his hand started to numb. He slipped his finger into her pussy and was amazed how wet she was. Her juices coated his finger. He rubbed her clit, and she moaned and pressed into him. It was harder now that Pita was writhing against his hand; he could hear moans mixed with her sobs and knew little more would be needed to make her come.

“Ohh, Daddy!” She cried out, mixing tears and lust.

“I want you to come, Pita.” He fingered her, hard and fast, until her body tensed. Her cunt sucked fingers, and her little clit was swollen and hard.

“Come, Slut, come now for your Daddy!”

“Ohh God! Ohh Daddy!” Pita came against his hand, pressing hard, increasingly wet and slick against his hand. When he felt her orgasm slow, he caressed her ass and pussy. She sobbed harder now, and she trembled with emotion and the need she felt. She was finished with one orgasm; the next would be even more intense.

“Pita, slide off of me, please.” His heard the raw feeling in his voice.

Pita slid down his legs to lie at his feet. Her hands wrapped around his legs, and she cried. Her body shook, and his love and lust for her consumed him. He helped her up from the floor. On her knees, Joe held her face between his hands and looked into her tear-streaked eyes and quivering mouth as she caught her breath. She had never been so beautiful. He leaned forward and kissed each eye, then her tear-stained cheeks, tasting the salt. She sniffed loudly, childlike, and he grinned. He reached to her vanity for a tissue so she could blow her nose.

“Are you alright, Little One?”

“Yes, Daddy! I feel great,” and with that she burst into tears again, this time mixed with giggles. She was riding endorphins, and if he didn’t control she would be off and bubbling. He gave her a second tissue and raised her to her feet. He motioned to turn around for him. Her shyness was gone and she spun around, proudly showing off her very bright ass cheeks.

“Can I see, Daddy?”

“Yes, you may,” Joe laughed.

Pita went to the mirror on the wall and looked over her shoulder. She twisted to the left, and to the right, to get the full view of her “damage.” She smiled happily and touched one cheek.

“Ohh, it’s hot!” she said with a giggle, winced, and giggled some more.

“Yes, and pussy is still wet and Daddy’s cock is very tired of being cooped up.”

Pita looked down to his crotch and licked her lips. In her most seductive walk, which nearly wasn’t when she wobbled in her shoes, she came to Joe.

“What can I do for my Cock?” Pita asked. The love in her eyes signaled his heart to melt.

“Suck me,” he said quietly. Pita went to her knees and released him. His cock was very hard and nearly as hot as her skin. She took him lovingly in her hands and kissed the head. She rubbed him over her mouth and face and looked into his eyes, smiling. He wanted to bury himself in her face, as she held him between her lips. The sensation was intense, and Joe grabbed her ponytail and pulled her mouth down onto his cock. Her mouth was warm, wet, and soft, her tongue circling the shaft.

His balls tightened, and the head of his cock swelled. He heard her gag slightly when he thrust and touched the back of her throat. He thought perhaps he should care if he was too rough, but stopped caring as his lust powered him into her mouth.

His hands pulled the elastic band from her hair, and he wove his fingers into her long tresses. He loved its silky sensation, especially mixed with the wet service of her mouth. If she kept it up, he would come far sooner than he wanted. He focused on the delicious sensations for another moment, then eased himself from her mouth and raised her to her feet.

He kissed her long and deep. Pita melted into him with urgent passion. Their tongues met, and Joe’s cock lurched when Pita forcefully sucked his tongue into her, as she had done for his sex. He lowered his hands to her ass where the spanking heat warmed his palms. He pulled her hard as if he could merge their flesh and ravished her mouth. Joe felt her surrender to the kiss, to him.

He urged her backward onto the bed. Pita was eager, too, and opened her legs wantonly. Her eyes shone with lust, and Joe was eager to take her in the oldest way immediately! Enough of spankings and play, he climbed between Pita’s thighs, pure white in their frame of black lace. He guided himself into her, feeling the wetness open around him. He wanted to plunge into her; her cunt resisted slightly as he pushed and then he felt her open and she sucked him deep. Her hips lifted to meet him, and she embraced his waist with her legs.

Joe lifted himself and looked at her. Her red hair fanned out, her full breasts rose and fell, her swollen, pink nipples ready for attention. He was happy to give what they wanted and sucked one nipple into his mouth. Pita stroked his head while he suckled, and she moved against his motion, cooing as he fucked her.

He loved her nipples, but his cock was making demands. Joe pulled nearly out, and then plunged. Sometimes he teased for several seconds before he thrust. She breathed harder as he gradually plunged faster. Her moans got louder, her eyes shut tighter. Joe slipped a hand between them to fondle her clit. Pita cried out and arched her back. He fingered her in a firm, steady motion and drove his cock into her. He couldn’t last; his balls were tight.

“Look at me Pita.” She opened her eyes. “Come with me.”

“Yesss, Daddy!” she hissed.

They were lost in passion, their eyes saying their feeling. Joe’s loud moan mingled with Pita’s cries, and orgasms ripped through their bodies and love. Joe closed his eyes and reveled in the joy that washes over a man when he loves his own woman. She giggled and hugged him tight.

“I love you, my Joe,” she whispered.

“I love you, Pita.”

“Daddy?”

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Can we have a Saturday night spanking night, too?”

Joe laughed and hugged her, his Pita … slut to the core. Friday had just become a tradition!

Thank you for reading

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking