Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassė
Time Warp

May i suggest you jump to the left?

A while back I went to the last stage performance of the original production company. It was quite something with people travelling from all over the world - the vast majority in "suitable" clothing. You should have seen the queue to get in... what a sight.

It is a night that will always stick in my memory. The crowd new every word and actually joined in with much of the dialogue. Every time Janet appeared, they shouted "slut" and "asshole!" for Brad. Over the years the crowd had developed its own jokes routine too, so at one point there was a hail of "twix" bars and at others everyone threw rice and squirted water pistols.

Of course there was also the time warp. At the time i was on the front row of the balcony and quite honestly it was scary. The building just couldn't cope with the jumping and the entire balcony was bouncing up ad down. When the spot lights started to swing loose over the heads of the crowd below, the management had the unenviable task of stopping everyone upstairs from dancing. Didn't go down to well, i can tell you.

Sorry, i am drivelling on!