Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-13-2005, 02:59 AM

Cumming Waves Part III

It was late evening by the time the cruise liner had docked and started to unload passengers. Daniel and Jade decided to avoid the various preplanned activities that had been laid out for them. They wanted to walk the city and just enjoy time to themselves. Daniel and Jade enjoyed meeting some of the various passengers but they wanted more time to enjoy each other. Jade grew tired of the same conversations onboard. Never going far from where they were from, what they did, and if they had been on a cruise before. Jade was there to be with Daniel and enjoy him. Daniel was also getting sick of the same sappy smiles and getting tired of the many single men on the ship hitting on Jade when he wasn’t by her side. Daniel couldn’t wait to have her to himself. He trust her completely he knew she would never cheat on him. He was upset because he could tell it upset Jade, she hated when men came up and hit on her. Daniel slid up behind her at the bar and wrapped his arms tightly around her kissing her neck gently. Jade felt at ease in his arms, she never wanted to be anywhere else. “I love you Daniel” she told him plainly. “I know you do” he grinned and squeezed her tightly.

“You ready to go explore sexy?”, Daniel asked Jade. Jade nodded excitedly. He linked arms and hands with his gorgeous girlfriend and they made their way to the boardwalk. Daniel and Jade made the perfect couple. Both of them trusted each other, knew each other’s deepest secrets and fantasies, as well as knew they never wanted to be apart. They were living a dream that no one would ever be able to intrude upon. They were made for each other. Both realized how lucky they were to have one another and couldn’t imagine themselves with anyone else.

As they entered the beautiful island Jade and Daniel walked quickly with excitement. Daniel’s first stop on the island was a jewelry store that sold all kinds of different gems and other precious stones. He purchased the prettiest thing he could find, a gold necklace with a heart pendant that had a ruby in the center. He put around his love’s neck and fastened it with care. He then wrapped his arms around her again from behind and held her close telling her the secret of the stone he just bought her. “As long as you wear this ruby my love, you will always be mine” he told her lovingly. Jade loved it and squealed with delight. She spun in his arms and kissed him deep and long right there in front of everyone.

Afterwards Daniel wanted to fulfill one of Jade’s ultimate fantasies. Jade had always dreamed of watching the sunset over an empty horizon. So Daniel led her to the other end of the island lazy walking along the streets together. There were tons of people lining the streets but Jade and Daniel never noticed any of them, they were too busy walking and relaxing together. Daniel had never been more content in his life. Jade had never been happier, she was with the man of her dreams and he loved her, he genuinely loved her. She had never experienced this kind of love before in her life. The many street venders yelled at the couple asking them to step into their store but the two kept walking oblivious to everything happening around them.

They finally reached the beach. There were kids playing in the sand and many happy couples walking the waters edge enjoying the warmth of the water on their feet. Jade turned and faced Daniel and wrapped her arms loving around his neck and shoulders and kissed him deeply. His hands slid down her back to her butt and picked her up by her ass while they were kissing. He gently let her fall back to the ground and they continued walking down to the pier. They found a deserted pier and Jade ran ahead of Daniel, and stood with her arms spread at the end just feeling the wind hit her. Daniel continued to stroll down the pier watching his little girl. Something Daniel loved about Jade was her child like attitude. He watched her long hair flow and flip in the breeze, he loved how it moved. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her at the same time pressing her against the railing. He lovingly kissing her neck and blew in her ear. She grinned and giggled in his arms. They held each other as the sun continued to slip below the horizon.

The sky had turned from a brilliant baby blue to an assortment of colors as the sun fell. Jade took a deep breath enjoying the smell of salt water with the mix of Daniel’s cologne. They stayed in each other’s arms till the sun was well below the horizon. Suddenly Jade and Daniel looked around and noticed that the beach was deserted. There was no one else around besides them. Jade wiggled around in Daniels arms and kissed him lovingly. She moved her hands to his shoulder, “Daniel thank you… Now it is your turn.” Daniel gave her a quizzical look not knowing what she was talking about and moved his hands to her hips.

She grinned devilishly and slipped out of his arms and started slowly backing away down the dock. Daniel asked, “Where are you going? What are you up to?” “You’ll find out baby… but you have to catch me first!” she told him as she took off in a dead run down the dock. Daniel took off fast but couldn’t seem to catch her. Jade made her way all the way down the dock and down to the water’s edge before Daniel even got close to reaching her. The gap between them started narrowing as Daniel became more determined. He finally caught up with her; wrapping his arms around her while they ran causing them both to stumble to the ground in each other’s arms. Jade shrieked with delight. They rolled in the sand for a few feet and came to a stop with Daniel on top of Jade. “You little Devil!” he told her panting. Jade panting underneath him just grinned, “Who me??? No Never…” Daniel growled as he lowered his face to Jade’s. Jade giggled with nervousness and excitement. Jade knew what lay ahead of them, she planned it while they watched the sun set, and Daniel had no idea.

Daniel leaned further down and kissed her passionately squeezing him tight to her, sliding a leg of his in between hers. He ran is knee up the inside of her thighs parting her legs at the same time. Jade gasped as she felt his knee push into her and felt her shorts pushing against her aroused clit. Daniel started rocking his knee gently into her as his hand made its way up her shirt. Jade felt her skin on fire as he continued touching her. His hand ran up her smooth belly and to her pert breast and nipple. He gently took her nipple in his hand and lovingly stoked it as he rocked faster. Jade was already aroused from just being with Daniel all day, but once Daniel had started this she became very wet. Jade moaned under Daniel encouraging him to continue.

Daniel slowly undressed her, God she was beautiful. Jade was completely taken in by Daniel’s actions she didn’t even consider stopping him when he started to undress her. This was secretly what she always wanted. She laid there breathing nervously as he slid her shorts off, Daniel grinned remembering she hadn’t bothered to put panties on when she dressed. He licked his lips getting ready to taste her wonderful juices, he slid his tongue into her and couldn’t believe how wet she was, he grinned up at her.

She shyly giggled and pulled him up on top of her slowly removing his shirt at the same time. She fumbled with his button and zipper and pulled his shorts off with her legs. Daniel was hard and the head of his cock was peeking out of his boxers. As Jade slipped her fingers into his boxers and slid them off of him she whispered in his ear. “Daniel I want you to take me right here on the beach, I want to feel you inside me… Please…” Daniel was shocked he couldn’t believe what she was saying and he wanted her so bad. “Are you sure?” Jade bit her lower lip looking up at him. “Please Daniel take me now, I have never wanted you like this before, take me…” Daniel started to kiss her hard and passionately he couldn’t believe she was asking him to fuck her. He had dreamt of this for so long he didn’t want anything more and he had never loved anyone as much as he loved Jade.

Daniel ran his penis carefully up and down Jade’s slit. Jade shuddered with delight feeling his rock hard cock in her slit. She loved the way his head felt against her clit. He reached down and positioned himself at her entrance. Daniel gently held her tight and got ready to push himself in. Jade gripped him tightly and braced herself for him to enter. He slid in slowly, Jade felt a twinge of pain but for the most part wasn’t as bad as she expected. He gently pumped in and out of her so slowly to make sure she wasn’t in too much pain. Suddenly Jade wrapped her legs around Daniel’s waist and pulled him tight to her. Jade looked at him with pleading eyes… “Harder, please” she whispered. Daniel couldn’t believe his ears. He rhythmically picked up his speed and started pushing in as deep as he could. He could feel his balls tighten and he wanted to cum, he felt Jade’s muscles tighten and squeeze him tight but he held back, he wanted to make this the best he could for her.

Jade had never felt anything like this before every muscle in her body was tight and she wanted more. She started moving her hips with Daniel and squeezing her pussy tight while he fucked her. She loved this new sensation and wanted more. Her hips bucked into his and she felt her self getting ready to cum. She grabbed tightly to Daniel and from his grunting she knew he was close as well. “Fill me, Fill me Now!” With those words Daniel couldn’t hold back any longer. He pushed into a few more times then started cumming like he had never before. Just as the tide was rushing in around them, he filled her with waves of his cum. Jades body shook with pleasure as she felt not only the ocean waves hitting her body but her orgasmic waves started moving through her, every sensation was heightened. Her toes and fingers tingled with excitement, and her muscles spasmed on their own as Daniel collapsed on top of her. Jade and Daniel were both panting heavily and trying to catch their breath.

The two of them laid there getting soaked by the waves but both so tired they didn’t want to move. They just laid there enjoying the feeling and taste of each other, both slowly recalling everything that just had happened. “Oh Jade… I love you so much.” “Shh… Daniel I love you too. Just hold me and listen…” The two of them laid there listening to the waves crash upon the sand and enjoyed just feeling and being with each other.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...