Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-02-2005, 01:08 AM

Happy Anniversary

My first post. Go easy on me...

I looked at my watch and swore. I should have left the office an hour ago, but a crises with one of our largest customers was keeping me chained to my desk -- as always a slave to the job. The account had been saved, but it was still going to be at least another half hour before I could free myself, which was going to make me decidedly late.

I picked up the phone and called home, bracing for the tongue lashing I knew I was going to receive. It began shortly after the first ring. "What the hell are you still doing at the office?"

I winced at my wife's words which were more of an accusation than a question. Thanks to the wonder of caller I.D. she was able to dispense with subtle pleasantries such as "hello" and cut straight to the ass-chewing I was due. "I had--"

"You do know what day it is don't you?" she interrupted, apparently unconcerned with whatever my explanation was going to be.

"Yes, I know what day it is." It was our tenth anniversary, and in spite of already being in hot water, I couldn't resist a little jab. "It's Tuesday."

Silence greeted me on the other end of the line, though I was certain I could hear her blood pressure rising. Realizing that the first thing one should do upon finding himself in a hole is to stop digging, I quickly interjected. "I'm just kidding, Laura. I'm well aware that it's our anniversary. So aware in fact, that I made us dinner reservations well over a month ago."

"Keep talking." Her voice had softened considerably, but it was clear that I had more convincing to do.

"The reservations are for 7:00. I'll just have to meet you there."

"And where might there be?"

I smiled. "I'll e-mail you directions."

She sighed. Laura hated it when she didn't have every last detail, and I wasn't giving her any more than I'd already given her. Finally out of desperation she blurted out, "Can you at least tell me what I should wear?"

"It's our anniversary. Wear something nice." I hung up, knowing that I had probably landed right back in the hole I had dug earlier.

I straightened my tie in the rear-view mirror of the car and then dashed into the restaurant. Laura was sitting on a padded bench to the right of the hostess, her right leg crossed over her left, bobbing up and down impatiently. My mouth watered at the sight of her.

She was wearing the black dress I had given her last Christmas, and I had forgotten how well it looked on her. It clung to her figure, accentuating her ample breasts. She had me completely captivated.

Laura snapped her fingers and mumbled, "My eyes are up here." I laughed softly at her embarrassment. My wife is a very beautiful woman, but she is often the last to realize it, regardless of how many compliments I throw her way. "If you're through ogling me, I think we can be seated now."

The hostess smiled gently at Laura and gave me her best "shame on you" look. I accepted the rebuke and followed dutifully, noticing that my wife was a bit taller than usual. My eyes drifted down from her heart-shaped ass to a pair of stilletto heels that I didn't even know she owned.

"New shoes?" I asked as we were seated at our table.

Laura looked down at her feet. "Yeah. They were on sale, and I couldn't resist. They were screaming buy me."

I licked my lips, lifted her hand and gave it a kiss. "I think those shoes are screaming something else."

She arched her eyebrows. "Yeah?"

I reached under the table and lifted her left leg into my hands. I made a show of examining her shoe before leaning forward and massaging her calf. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. "I think those shoes," I leaned forward more and lowered my voice to a whisper. "Are screaming fuck me."

Her eyes suddenly popped open. Whatever she had been expecting me to say, it clearly wasn't that. "Someone's a bit naughty tonight."

I smiled and pushed my hands farther up her thigh before she pulled her leg away as our waitress approached our table. I quickly dispatched the waitress and stared into Laura's beautiful blue eyes which were screaming at me just as loudly as her shoes. Dinner couldn't end fast enough.

"I'm sorry I was late." I reached into the inside coat pocket of my suit jacket and pulled out a small heart-shaped burgundy box with a bow around it. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"I don't know," she smiled seductively. "You might have to work it off."

Laura untied the bow and removed the heart-shaped pendant from the box. "It's gorgeous," she gasped as she held it up, the diamonds sparkling in the candle light.

"So are you." I leaned across the table and kissed her gently on the lips and brushed her cheek lightly with my hand. "Don't ever forget that."

She put on the necklace. It looked stunning against the black dress and made her long, slender neck look even more elegant. Beauty seemed to flow from every pore on her gorgeous body.

"Am I out of your dog house yet?"

Laura's smile was simply radiant and more than a little seductive. She took a sip from her flute of champaign, licked her lips and twisted a stray strand of her light brown hair around her index finger. "It's a good down payment, but you've still got a lot of work to do buddy."

Her voice had taken on a sultry tone that was almost making me hard just listening to her speak. Visions of her splayed naked across the table while I ravished her like an all-you-can-eat buffet danced through my head. I cut my steak with a reckless abandon and ate like I hadn't had food in a month.

Laura tipped back her champaign flute and drained its contents. "I'll be right back," she said as she stood. Her fingers traced across my chest as she passed my chair.

She came back a few minutes later, and I noticed that her breasts swayed far more than before. "Everything ok?" I asked.

"Just needed to get a bit more comfortable," she winked. Her shoes slid off as soon as she sat down. I stared longingly into her eyes for what seemed an eternity, swimming endlessly in those beautiful pools of blue.

I nearly jumped when I felt her foot beginning to massage the growing bulge in my pants. She looked back at me with her best "what are you going to do about it" look. I smiled coyly and decided that two could play at this game. I slipped off a shoe and slid my foot up her dress. My eyes practically bulged from my head when instead of brushing up against the soft fabric of her panties, my foot came into contact with curly tufts of pubic hair.

My straight-laced, conservative wife was in public sans undergarments, and by the dampness on my sock, she was thoroughly enjoying it. I was tempted to call hell to see if it had officially frozen over yet.

I quickly paid our bill and hoped that I'd be able to walk with the raging hard-on that was threatening to burst through my pants. Laura grabbed my arm as we walked and whispered in my ear. "I don't think I should be driving."

I glanced around furtively to make sure no one was watching us and then grabbed a handful of Laura's lovely ass. "Then your chariot awaits madame."

I helped her into her seat and couldn't resist sliding a hand up her thigh and probing her nether regions with my fingers. She moaned softly and then grabbed my tie and pulled me to her, kissing me feverishly, her hands roaming my body. I wanted to take her right here, right now.

It took every ounce of will power that I had to pull myself away from her and get behind the wheel. No sooner had we left the parking lot than she was fumbling with my belt and undoing my fly.

"Did I happen to mention how much I liked the neclace?" Her lips closed around my cock as soon as she had finished speaking. I groaned loudly. I ran my fingers through her hair, enjoying the sensation of her lips gliding up and down my shaft as we drove. It had been a long time since her mouth had enveloped my manhood, providing further evidence of her wanton horniness.

The car meandered in its lane, and I was amazed when we found ourselves in the garage not consciously remembering how we had gotten there. I was equally surprised when Laura straddled my lap, grasped my cock and plunged me into her. "Ohhhh," she moaned as I entered her completely. "God you feel incredible."

I had slid her dress up far enough to free a breast. "So do you," I mumbled with a mouth full of tit. I mustered up every bit of will power that I had in me and lifted her from my lap. "But I haven't finished paying off that debt yet."

I carried her into the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes in our wake. I threw her onto the bed and dove into her cunt as soon as her ass had touched the comforter. I attacked her like a crazed animal, my tongue flicking at her pussy with unrestrained fury. Laura's moans filled the bedroom and her hips thrashed about uncontrollably while her hands pulled my head to her most sensitive places.

"Ohhhh," she cried out as she began cumming in buckets. I lapped at her furiously, unable to satiate my addiction to her juices. Laura lifted my head and pulled me further up her body, my tongue tracing a path the whole way. "I want you inside me... now."

She grabbed my cock and pulled me into her as my lips found hers. Our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths doing passionate battle. The taste of her own juices seemed to excite her further. Her hips bucked with reckless abandon and I knew I wouldn't last long at this pace. She suddenly broke the kiss and raked her nails down my back.

"God I love you," she moaned as she came for a second time. I bit my lip as I pulled out of her trying to stave off the orgasm that was so close to exploding from me. We kissed again like young lovers in heat while my hands explored every inch of her body. I massaged her breasts loving the way they felt in my hands. I teased her nipples with my tongue and teeth and she writhed beneath me in ecstacy.

I rolled her over and swept my hands up her inner thigh before spending some time massaging the cheeks of her ass. I bent down and alternately nibbled and sucked on each cheek. When I had used up every bit of restraint I possessed, I took her from behind. She gasped as my cock returned to her pussy. Her cunt ground furiously at my loins. She always seemed tighter when I took her this way, and the incredible feel of her ass grinding back against me always made this a very short lived position.

I reached around and grabbed her breasts, kneading her tits as the first tinglings of an orgasm began around my toes. Sensing this, Laura increased her pace and reached another orgasm just as I hit the most mind blowing orgasm of my life. We both collapsed in a heap in the disheveled covers of our bed.

The sound of our ragged breath was the only sound in the house, our flesh stuck together from the sweat of our bodies. I rolled off and lay on my back while I tried to catch my breath. "Happy anniversary," I whispered.

Laura looked at me and licked those luscious lips of hers and then moved her hand back to my cock. She grinned wickedly. "Where do you think you're going cowboy? Our anniversary isn't over yet."

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 11:03 PM.