Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Roxi

The Visitor

The door didn’t open so much as it imploded inwards with the same momentum as the figure coming through it. She stood there leaning against the wall, her fallen jaw and arched eyebrows a testament to her surprise, as she dropped the shoe she had been trying to slip onto her left foot which was raised behind her. She had been planning a quick nip to the supermarket and wasn’t expecting anyone. Her momentary alarm gave way to disbelief as she recognized his face. They didn’t have the greenish tint that they had on her web cam, but his handsome and youthful features were the same, although at the moment they were twisted with annoyance.

He stopped in the middle of the room quite surprised he was actually inside. He had pounded on the door once as he had stepped up to it, and it was clearly not quite closed because it had swung open, almost sending him sprawling on his face. He reeled in one swift, almost elegant motion, slamming the door shut and facing her again.

“What in the hell ...?” she spluttered, her words floundering, as she was also trying to inhale having realized that she had stopped breathing entirely. Well, that and the fact that he had truly shocked her, and come to think of it she really, really, didn’t like the look on his face. She mentally swore at herself for telling him where she lived the night he had so awakened her hunger that she had asked him to call and they had engaged in some delectable phone sex. And she definitely had to get that stupid door latch fixed.

“I came to see if you are a man” he hissed at her, covering the distance between them so quickly that all she had been able to do was put her foot down and turn around to face him.

“You’re friggin' crazy! Just because I don’t want to shove a web cam down my pants for your entertainment! Get the hell out! I think you can find the door!” She tried to move past him to her right but he caught her arm and pulled her back to the wall. She was shocked by how easily he had moved her and even worse she found herself thinking how magnificently sexy he was with such fire in his eyes. She blushed like a schoolgirl being teased by her girlfriends after getting caught with a hickey, as if he could read her thoughts.

“I’m not going anywhere until I get what I came for!”

“And what the hell is that?” she yelled back at him with a bravado that she hoped he did not see was faltering rapidly as she realized how much taller and stronger he was than he had looked on cam. She had figured he was a little taller than she was, but he had a good six inches on her, putting him at about six feet.

“You, you talk a lot on the computer don’t you, sending me things that make me hard and horny as hell and frustrating the shit out of me, does that give you a good laugh? Well, that ends tonight, do you understand?” His voice was deep and soft, but so focused that she felt a contingent of butterflies take wing in her stomach .

“Dammit Jason, do you think I am stupid or something? You think I don’t know about your lies? And do you really think I would meet someone and get naked with them when they refuse to even tell me their last name? “

He stepped back in surprise and confusion, “What lies...” his voice faltering slightly

“Well let’s start with the ‘I’m an IT man’ bullshit,” she reached down and took off the right shoe, “I’ve been in the IT field for over 20 years and I have yet to meet an IT guy or gal who didn’t love to talk about their super techy save the universe abilities at the job, if they could find someone who could actually listen and they didn’t have to watch their brain sink into a deep freeze!”

“Well maybe I just didn’t want to talk about it with you,” he countered,”did it ever occur to you that I might want to forget all that stuff when I go home?”

“And I don’t know an IT guy living or bloody dead who would actually try to blame Yahoo for the convenient times it ‘crashed’ which leads me to believe that you are either married, or certainly living with someone. I don’t know why you didn’t just say so, it would have saved a lot of time and unnecessary confusion!”

“I told you I was single and I am, and I was having problems with Yahoo... you don’t know ..”

“Bullshit. It’s all bullshit, isn’t it? What is it, got some society girl on your arm and don’t want to rock the boat, so you like to go slumming every so often to get your rocks off?” She leaned forward and lowered her voice in his ear, “Maybe she just doesn’t understand those special little nasty things you need that she would never dream her golden boy ...”

He pushed her back and struck her across the face so hard that she slid to the floor, the immediate space in front of her bursting into frenzied fireflies of light. She had a momentary thought just before he hit her that she might have pushed him too far but she was tired of this game. She was a grown woman and if he wanted to play games he needed to go elsewhere.

“Who the fuck do you think you are? You don’t know me...you don’t understand ...” he crouched down in front of her, his deep blue eyes now stormy with fury.

“I know that you’re not who you say you are”, she spoke softly, holding her hand to her face which was pulsing in pain, “and it would seem that I‘ve struck a nerve.”

“You’re full of shit” his voice was angry, and at the same time softening as he noticed the welt growing an angrier red on he face.

“Look Roxy, I’m sorry, damn, I didn’t mean...Jesus, I’ve never hit...” he reached out to help her to her feet as she struggled to get up, but she twisted her shoulder away from him.

“I’m sorry too, I was out of line. Look, whatever you do is your business. Just get out, go back to it, and leave me out of it. I’m sure you have no shortage of women to choose from to play with, why come here?”

“No... not true, I don’t know why you would think that.”

“Please just stop. Please! Don’t you get it yet? I don’t care. Unless you were married then you were fair game to me. I liked that you were smart, witty and open about sex when we chatted. I suspected you had a delicious dark side that I was dying to tap into, and was very tempted to have some fun with you. I really couldn’t give a rat’s ass if you have a whole freakin’ stable of J-cam groupies who light candles around effigies of your dick on their dresser at midnight, wrap your picture around their dildos and fuck themselves silly nightly for your entertainment! That is not my problem or my worry, I just choose not to join them! Now please get out!”

She pushed him away hard with both hands on his chest, and as it happened he was leaning forward and slightly off balance as she spoke to him, so she was able to get past him and had just made it to the bedroom door. He grabbed for her shirt, but ended up with a handful of her hair as well, and yanked her backwards, spinning her so that she was face against the wall in her hallway and he was using his body against hers so that she couldn’t move. He held both of her wrists in one hand with the other around her waist and she stopped struggling, realizing that for the moment she was wasting energy trying to fight him.

She could feel his breath fast and hot on her neck as he seemed uncertain what he wanted to do next.

“You have no right to talk to me like this, I.. “

“Look, if you want to spin your tales, that is fine if you just want to be someone on the other end of my computer. But if you want me, for real...then you admit it and talk to me like a real man, otherwise get out and don’t come back”

She wasn’t afraid any more, she knew he wasn’t going to hurt her, but she wanted him gone. It was just damned embarrassing how much her desire for him was climbing like mercury in a thermometer dipped in lava right now.

He held her there against the wall for what seemed like forever, his mind shifting in a thousand different directions - at the same time feeling and inhaling her, and mightily aroused by her closeness and her defiance of him. And then there was her current physical deference to him, the passing thought that he was stronger than she was, and could take her if he wanted to, sent electric shivers into the darkest recesses of his libido. To his surprise, it took real effort to pull his mind away from that unspoken territory and his face flushed hot.

“This is very dramatic J, but honestly I have things to do, so you really need to leave,” she tried to sound like he wasn’t affecting her, but thinking of the steamy chats they had shared over the months, the weight of his body against hers and his warm breath on her neck had her wishing the part of him pushing into her back was pushing elsewhere until she had it soaking in her already overheating personal sauna.

His hormones led the charge of the lust brigade, and he ran his tongue along her jaw line, surprising both of them. He would swear she had trembled just a little and moved his mouth to her ear biting her lobe softly and noting with satisfaction that she had definitely been moved that time.

She turned her head away from him, hoping he wouldn’t hear in her voice that the mercury was about to burst throught the glass. “Please, just get out.”

He pressed himself harder to her and she could feel him even more of him outlined rigid against the small of her back. The thoughts flooding his mind could land him in jail. Jesus, what was she doing to him? He began to whisper in her ear. He wanted her so badly, and he didn’t want her angry at him anymore.

“Okay, yes. I am involved with someone, we have been together for a while and we do live together but I swear to you I am not married. I don’t officially work in IT but I am the one everyone comes to when there is a computer problem. I’m sorry I lied, but you never know who you are dealing with on the net, I only wanted to protect myself and have a little fun.”

The smell of her creamy cocoa tinted skin had him lightheaded and he inadvertently moaned as his mind gave her a starring role in movies where he was relentlessly satisfying his own rapidly escalating up the nasty scale needs.

“And there are others aren’t there, J?” she fought to keep her voice normal as the smell of him and his body tight against her were evoking absolutely carnal cravings for him, but she wanted to hear it from him, most she was sure she had guessed already.

He hesitated, if he told her there had been others she might throw him out and he couldn’t take that. Not now. Not being this close and having her in his arms, tasting and breathing her. Feeling the heat of her under him brought back all the notes and e-mails when she would arouse him so effortlessly with a few lines and now he was here, his lust pretty much a full lap around the track, with his common sense still in the starting box waiting for the gun. But he was tired of the pretense, it had felt good to just tell her the truth, and she had never given him any reason to mistrust her.

“Yes, there were others.” he pulled her closer to him and buried his face in the smell of her hair again, in case it was the last time, wary of her response.

“Are you careful? When you’re with them, I mean. You do protect yourself?” She tensed as his arm around her waist had tightened so much so that she could barely speak.

“Of course I do, and I haven’t slept with that many, mostly just cam with them... you know..like I wanted you to do” he tried to sound like he was cool and lighthearted and hopefully she wouldn’t feel his heart crashing against his chest. Well, now it was all out there, it was sink or swim time.

“What’s your surname?”

He hesitated briefly, then whispered his full name into her ear, biting her neck and making her shiver between each word.

“Please let me go.” her voice sounded tired.

His heart sank, and he felt sick right down to his toes.

He released her wrists and stepped back from her, bracing himself. She turned around and slapped him hard across the face. He knew it was coming and could have stopped her easily. Instead, he grimaced at the pain but took it without even blinking.

“Now we’re even,” there was an angry edge in her voice, and he closed his eyes as he mentally fortified himself for the tongue lashing he was about to get before she kicked his ass out the door.

He felt her hands on him and thought she was about to shove him away again, but instead she was pushing up his shirt. He could feel the light touch of her lips on his stomach moving up his chest as she suddenly ripped his shirt open and pulled it down trapping his arms at his sides. In less than a minute the tables had been turned and with a few deft ties of the excess fabric of his shirt, she now had him at a disadvantage. She took turns making little bites in his neck and chest, her tongue scampering between them, sending sharp spikes of desire hard into his brain, before she shifted her attention to his mouth and chin.

“Why are some of you men so stupid?” she sighed, as she nibbled his chin playfully.

She kissed him hard, causing him to end up pressed against the other wall in the hallway in a mix of dumbfounded relief and surprise, rapidly followed by an overwhelming hunger to be so far inside of her he might never find his way out. Her lips were soft and warm against his and she played with his in turn, pulling on them and teasing with her teeth and tongue. She invaded his mouth brushing his tongue gingerly at first, then becoming bold, grabbing the back of his head with both hands and pulling him forward and exploring so fiercely that her lips were almost completely lost inside of his. He responded with equal passion, probing deep and repeatedly taking her breath away. He had told her that he was a good kisser and she was dizzily elated to learn that he had certainly not misled her about that.

She pulled back from him gasping for air and some reasonable facsimile of her decorum. He was panting from their encounter as well, but their eyes hung onto each other as if each was afraid the other would disappear if they looked away. She finally lowered hers, and slipped her T-shirt over her head. She was wearing a lacy crimson bra with a single clasp in the front and he grew even harder now, with the anticipation of finally seeing what she had repeatedly denied him on cam. She reached for the clasp, then looked up at him and grinned. She pulled his head down to the bottom of the blood red V.

“If you can get it undone, then you can see,” she giggled.

He was determined to get it off even if he had to gnaw through the fabric itself, so if she thought she was going to win, she was so wrong, he laughed to himself. As it turned out it wasn’t difficult to open after all, just a matter a getting a firm grip on the top edge of the half that was inside and pulling it out. It only took him a few minutes and when her silky ample breasts spilled onto both sides of his face he refused to move, even as she tried to push him away. He caught her left nipple first in his teeth, gently biting even as he used his tongue to massage her excited little bud until it was stiff and quivering from his attention, before he moved to the right, lest if feel left out. She started to stop him, but the sensations suddenly speeding along her nerve endings like bullet trains carried stern messages to her hands and they obediently fell to her sides as her head rolled back in blissful submission.

He kissed her in a line over the swell of her right breast that led to her neck and began to kiss and bite her throat, knowing from their conversations that it was one of her “disabling zones” as she called it, that drove her mad and melted her inhibitions. She whimpered as the little thrill fingers raced throughout her body, awakening other areas like a sudden southern storm sweeping in bringing heat and moisture in abundance to the lower plains.

His lips were at her ear and he pleaded with her to release him. His voice awakened her from the trance she had slipped into, and she pulled herself away from him.

“Not yet,” she whispered, leaning forward and biting on his ear this time.

He started to protest and she took the bra off and twisted it, luckily it wasn’t an under wire one she thought, as she fashioned it into a blindfold and tied it at the back of his head.

Then she pushed down on his shoulders so that he was sitting on the floor against the wall. The next minute he felt pillows being placed behind his back which made him a lot more comfortable given the way his arms were being held by the shirt. He started to ask that she release him again but the words faded from his throat as he felt her light touch unfastening his belt, and undoing the button on his pants. She had barely started to open the zipper when his obvious and extreme arousal forced it down the rest of the way. She ignored his impressive package for the moment and removed his jeans. He was wearing a pair of navy boxer briefs that she guessed were pretty much being stress tested well beyond any factory benchmarks at that moment. She laughed out loud as she pulled them off, thinking he could be the star of a whole new line of commercials for that company! She could just picture that marketing campaign as the next task on ‘The Apprentice’!

He didn’t even care about being released now. He heard her laugh at the zipper and blushed. It wasn’t the first time and certainly wouldn’t be the last. She was caressing him lightly across his upper thighs and then he was jolted up another pleasure notch as he felt her spread wet and wide over his right knee. As she moved slowly back and forth on his knee, she started stroking him gently but firmly from the base of his hyper hard cock to just below his head with her left hand, while pushing him towards his stomach so that she could explore his tender jewels underneath with her tongue and other hand. She lightly stroked them from behind while making tiny circles with her tongue in front and underneath. He sank back against the pillows and gave in to the sensations pulsing with gleeful abandon from below his waist, darting across his upper body and then making a beeline for the rapture center of his brain.

He knew that she was growing more excited as well, because his knee was getting hotter and wetter and she was able to slide more easily. It was so extraordinary to feel her exposed like that, and so sopping wet so soon, that he was now almost painfully hard. Her tongue was probing under, around and between his balls in soft figure eights, and her left hand moved with more speed now, twisting up over the head before sliding back down and he was unable to do any more than wonder if those half gurgled screaming delight noises could all be coming from him.

Suddenly his reverie was interrupted as she stopped almost everything. She was grinding hard against his knee now, apparently at her own point of no return, and could no longer concentrate on anything else. He knew she was sitting up more now as her weight had shifted and he could feel her hard girl marble sliding frantically up and down his knee cap. She was breathing loudly and alternately moaning and squealing, her fingers gripping his leg as she froze for an instant with no sound whatsoever before she screamed and his leg was suddenly awash with her mini flash flood. She slumped over on him, her hair splaying across his stomach and he could feel her micro convulsions, which sent his lust for another lap and his common sense just gave up and went home.

A few minutes later, she began to stroke him again, then he felt her mouth on him, slowly at first as if she were some timid virgin, then gradually becoming more aggressive. She cupped him with both hands behind, and licked him from the bottom up. She started right from underneath his balls and licked up to about a quarter of the way up his thick shaft. She would alternate between lapping him slowly, like a cat who was full of milk but hated to leave any behind, and quick licks like he was a melting ice cream cone in the summer heat, and not knowing when she would use which kept him twitching with excitement. Then on a whim she would go up another inch and play with him up to that point for a while. It was almost twenty minutes before she flicked her tongue over his dribbling head and he groaned loudly as the wait and the anticipation had him bucking his hips up to her face each time he felt her hair and knew she was lowering her head. Finally she took him deep into her mouth, and he very nearly came as he felt himself drawn inside the first time. She ran one hand up his chest and pushed her index and middle fingers into his mouth which he sucked on greedily while she fondled his boys with the other hand. Soon he could take it no more and was pushing himself into her mouth at every opportunity. He could feel the sensations rushing together, and pounding like primal drums into his brain as he felt his release imminent. Then she pulled away again and he swore under his breath. Was this all a big tease? Was that her revenge? To kick him out now that he was so worked up he could use his cock to break out through a concrete prison wall?

He couldn’t hear her and thought she had stepped away, but then he felt her pulling his shoulder forward and untying his shirt. His arms free, he pulled off his makeshift blindfold and she was there next to him on her knees, her hands folded in her lap, eyes down and looking quite demure and innocent. But when she looked up at him through the strands of hair that had fallen across her face, her eyes were anything but, and smouldered with challenge to him to take her. He reached out with his left hand grabbing her behind the neck and pulled her to him, crushing her mouth hard on his. She was delirious with pleasure when he reached between her legs with his other hand and began to rub her joy button with his thumb. He quickly probed inside her flooded grotto with two fingers and began to stroke firmly.

Any man who could discern and execute the proper care and feeding of the G kitty was aces in her book and unless he had some hideously unredeemable quality she could not tolerate, he was always welcome in her bed. And as of a few seconds ago he would get a definite return pass to Roxyland. Her body squirmed in delight even as he held her head to his mouth his tongue deep inside, and it was only moments later that the G-quake, measuring a solid nine on the Roxy Richter scale, left her body shaking, his hand dripping and maybe his ears ringing as she had screamed her release into his mouth.

She was still trembling when he stood and pulled her from her knees, pushing her up against the wall. The bedroom, with a glorious four poster king size bed was only feet away, but he remembered everything he had felt earlier when they were fighting, and it was even better now. He held her wrists in one hand above her head, pressed to the wall and kept her there for a moment as he enjoyed the heat of her, the scent, the curves and the anticipation of experiencing her for the first time. He fumbled with the condom he had retrieved from his wallet, trying to put it on with one hand. When he was done he cupped her left breast, pinching and teasing her hardened nipple as she squirmed under him. He kissed her neck gently at first, then biting her harder so that she shuddered while making those noises he loved to hear, pressing herself into him and moving her hips so that her ass was brushing hard against his fast approaching uncontrollable cock. He had to stoop down a little and she was standing on the pillows which helped, but he positioned himself at the entrance to her treasure tunnel and could feel the heat emanating from inside.

As tempted as he was, he moved forward a little and using his free hand to hold himself, pressed his stiff flesh to her smooth slippery lips and her still hard clit. He slowly pushed himself back and forth, sometimes softly and other times pressing his cock down hard so that she could really feel him slide over her. She started to shake in his arms as he toyed with her, he could gauge when she was close, her body would grow rigid and she would get quiet as she forgot to breathe, so he would change the pressure and the speed and she would react by trying to press herself against him and sighing in frustration. Finally he sank his teeth into her neck and getting a firmer grip he pressed himself hard to her and began to move faster and faster. Her head fell back again as she realized that this time was for real, and she chased down her climactic prize, screaming his name as her entire body whipped forward and she very nearly missed knocking herself out on the edge of the door.

Her cataclysmic release left him with her warm dew running down his thighs and he found her heat center again and thrust himself inside hard. He had planned to take his time but was driven by new forces now, that had been teased by her and controlled by him, and they were no longer submitting to his thoughts. His initial forcing of himself into her made her cry out and he wanted to be sure he wasn’t hurting her, but he didn’t feel in control anymore. Then he felt her tightening her muscles around him, massaging and pulling at him so he knew that she was in the grip of the same passion inspired insanity that possessed him. He was pushing into her now so hard that he was lifting her off of her toes and practically impaling her to the wall, but he could not stop. She matched him stroke for stroke, squeezing tight around him and pushing back against him as if to force him in even deeper. The first time she came and he was engulfed by her torrential downpour, he laughed out loud as her contracting muscles grabbed him as they had his fingers only minutes before, but with much more stimulating results now. The sensation inspired him to increase his assault, pounding into her harder and faster to feel that again. She began to moan, making a low guttural noise as he was practically fucking right through her and each thrust forced the noise from somewhere far inside. Twice more she drenched and gripped his rampaging rod before he felt the tremors rumbling in from all over his body, building into that exquisite eruption like a newly forming volcano deep inside of her. He wanted to scream but at first the sound would not come, his body spasmed violently and his fingers gripped her flesh as if she was the last thing he would ever touch. For a moment the two seemed to be suspended in an orgasm induced time stasis, and then suddenly reality roared back and they were both screaming and tumbling to the ground in a heap of tangled limbs and laughter. He pulled her to him wrapping an arm and a leg around her, his face resting in her hair.

They both lay there out of breath, and had long since abandoned all hope of looking even remotely dignified. His hair was plastered to his head, and hers looked like she had used an inverse hair dryer, wild and falling into her face. They both giggled like six year olds as they lay there spent but sated. She turned to him and held out her hand showing him two small clear buttons from his shirt.

“You had better let me sew these on for you before you go,” she offered, “I wouldn’t want you to get into any trouble when you get home.”

“It’s alright, she is away for a few days, so that is okay.”

He pulled her closer to him, brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her until she started making that soft whimpering noise that drove him crazy.

“I can stay tonight if you want.” he murmured.

“Mmmm... I‘d love that, but lets move to the bed, I think I might have pulled something delicate thanks to this floor,” she laughed, then added with a wink as they got to their feet and she led him to her bed, “and as I recall there was something else besides kissing that you bragged about being a specialty of yours, and I’m anxious to find out how good a specialist you are!”

He stuck out his tongue, gave an exaggerated lewd wiggle, and they both laughed. She would soon find out that he hadn’t misled her about that either.

© 2005 Foxi Roxi Publications

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-15-2005 at 01:02 AM.