Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2005, 12:59 PM
watcher of all

Send a message via AIM to flywater Send a message via Yahoo to flywater
My dream comes home.....

I had been sitting watching a movie as I saw the headlights of your SUV turn in the driveway. I got up and went into the kitchen, pouring you a glass of wine and waited for you to come inside. The door opens and I see you, looking tired and worn out from work, having to put up with all the bullshit that your bosses made you go through. As you come in, you notice the lights low, the wine glass filled already and me grinning and patting the sofa next to me. You narrow your eyes and give me that “don’t even” look as you say “Not before I workout”. I turn and watch your walk up the stairs, the looseness of your jeans and your oversized top hiding the delights I know are hidden under. Returning my attention to the movie, I wait as I hear you changing. Deep down inside I am hoping for a change of heart, or more correctly, a change in desires in you. Down the stairs you come, wearing nothing but an old sweatshirt and sweatpants. Ah hell! I think to myself as I relax in the sofa and watch you on the Stairmaster out of the corner of my eye. Watching those legs pump up and down, imagining how tight they are, just solid muscle. I control myself barely from standing up and letting my hands rub across your tight ass cheeks. It is a constant amazement to me how you can hide so much beauty and so much strength under such loose clothing. I sigh to myself, partly in anticipation and partly in displeasure that you have the need to put everything else in front of us, but I do understand. I arrange myself on the couch to watch you more directly, having forgotten the movie by now. I enjoy watching the intense concentration on your face even though your eyes are closed. Seeing how hard you are pushing yourself, the wrinkled brow making your eyebrows arch toward the center of your forehead, that sexy look that drives me wild. Watching your light brown hair dance across your shoulders with each step you take. I notice a slight smile spreading your cute sexy lips and I wonder what it is that has you grinning. I know it is not me, unless you are looking at me through squinted eyes, for your eyes are closed. It can’t be my increased breathing because your walkman and the movie would drown it out. I decide that I really don’t care, as long as you are happy. That is the most important thing.

I think back, remembering how things had not always been this good. The struggles through college, the fights we had, and the REALLY big fights we had and still, I find you here. Putting up with my bull and always finding a way to keep us together. I realize that I truly am a lucky guy. Thinking to myself about the past, I notice that the rhythm of the machine is slowing down, meaning you are on the warm down side of workout. All sorts of nasty thoughts begin to flood my mind as I see your legs slowing down, but, I manage to control myself, just barely! Hearing the walkman click off, I see you dismount the machine, sweat glistening on your brow and making your hair mat against your neck. I anticipate making a move toward you as I stand, but instead, I go and get you a water bottle out of the fridge. You follow me into the kitchen and sit down at the table to relax a bit. You start to tell me about your day, the gripes, the bitches and the occasional high points. I half listen, being more interested in the way your sweatshirt has decided to become a second skin as you sit back in the chair. I almost moan out loud as I imagine seeing your tight nipples hardening under the shirt, but I decide that is my mind playing tricks on me. I know that you always have a bra on while you work out, much to my disappointment. Obviously you have caught my mind wandering, for before I realize it, you are snapping your fingers in front of my face, saying “over here”. I instantly am treated to a tantalizing look down your top as you had to lean over the table to get my attention. My attention does stay with you, or should I say with your breasts as I see that you did not put a bra on and I am treated to a look at two of the finest, and currently hardest, nipples I have seen. I look into your eyes sheepishly, knowing that I am busted and you give me your cute sexy grin and laugh a bit. Grabbing my hand, you tell me to follow you. I follow up the stairs, enjoying the view immensely and walk to our bedroom. Sitting on the bed, I watch as you take off your sweatpants. I watch in fascination as your smooth muscular legs are revealed. Never having been attracted to women body builders before, it amazes me more how much the sight and feel of your legs arouses me. Lifting your sweatshirt over your head reveals another whole new series of visual delights. Tow perfectly formed orbs of flesh, not to big or small, a bit more than a handful, capped of with two very small and hard nipples. Comparing them to two Hershey kisses on two scoops of vanilla ice cream would be a very good comparison.

Grinning over your shoulder at me, you ask me if I want to share a shower. I nearly fall flat on my face jumping up so fast, but not making a complete fool of myself, I manage to undress and walk to the bathroom. The shower is running already and you are in there, veiled by the steam. I stand there for a moment enjoying the way the steam plays over your body, hiding and revealing at the same time. Finally I get into the shower behind you and mold myself to you as my arms wrap around your waist. You laugh at me again and promptly tell me that I can’t just stand there, wash your hair. Slowly I lather your hair, rubbing your scalp, hearing your murmurs of approval. Turning you around to rinse your hair you let your hands wander down the front of my body and joke about being happy to see you. No I say, just the wind in here causing that swelling. You laugh again at me, giving my member a light squeeze and then pull my face down to yours to share a toe curling kiss. After washing each other throughly and rinsing off, we fall into another long embrace with our tongues dueling with each other, hands sliding and roaming all over us. We are both rudely shocked to feel the water heater has decided enough is enough! Laughing, we turn off the water and dry each other off, then make our way into the bedroom.

Seeing you now I am treated to a true vision of beauty. Where most men would be turned off by your broad shoulders, I love running my hands over them, feeling the muscles rippling beneath the skin as smooth as polished marble. While others might suggest that your breasts are a little too big for you, I simply see two beautifully formed orbs standing firm with only a hint of sag to assure me they are all real! Where someone to suggest that your waist is not skinny enough, I would laugh and run my hands around it as if to say it fits you perfectly. And if someone were to say anything about your tight ass, I would simply have to knock them out! Smiling at you I sit on the bed and pull you to me. As you stand before me, I crane my head up and give each nipple a quick kiss and lick. Allowing my hands to reach around you and cup your muscular ass, I leave a trail of kisses from between your breasts down across your tight stomach, pausing to slide my tongue into your navel. Hearing you giggle, I lean back, pulling you down on top of me onto the bed. I roll you over onto your back and pick up where I left off, licking your navel. Moving so I am between my legs, I kiss lower, running my tongue along your hip bone, first one side then the other. Sliding my hands under your thighs to rub your sides I continue to treat my tongue to a tour of your hips. Pausing for an occasional nibble here and there, I finally reach your inner thighs. Instead of heading north, I start south, slowly kissing and licking down your thigh to your knee. Starting back up the same thigh, I kiss around the top of your landing strip and go to the other thigh, stopping occasionally to deliver a light nibble that makes you jump in surprise. Nearing the destination and smelling the aroma of excitement, I begin to kiss your smooth thighs in earnest. Licking my way to you, I run my tongue along one shaved lip across the top and down the other. Feeling that hard little button beginning to poke out, I allow my tongue to flick it softly once or twice, drawing a moan of pleasure from you. Smiling I raise my head and ask if you want to play carnival? You look at me in surprise and reply “what did you say?” I ask again if you want to play carnival, with a big smile on my face, knowing what is coming is your favorite position for oral sex. You ask me how we play and I tell you that you have to sit on my face and I guess your weight. I quickly duck the hand that is coming to swat me and roll over. You kneel above me, then straddle my head and slowly lower yourself onto my mouth. I stop and say “95 pounds”. You just look at me like I am a nut, grab my hair and pull my mouth to your wetness. I moan in pleasure and begin to lick all around, sliding my tongue into you slowly, then tracing the outline of your lower lips. Drinking in your taste I continue to lick and flick my tongue across your hard button. Hearing you moan louder now, I concentrate on that button, wrapping my lips around it, sucking lightly and flicking it the way I know you love until I feel the muscles in your thighs start to twitch, then tighten around my head. One of your hands grips my head tightly to you as the waves of pleasure flow through you, each ripple of joy causing your legs to tighten around my head more. Feeling you beginning to relax I renew my oral assault and quickly bring you to another small explosion of pleasure. Knowing how sensitive you are now, I lick slowly around your lips, kissing your thighs. I look up and am treated to your beautiful smile and rosy glow on your cheeks. Allowing you to relax for a second I ask you if you still want that glass of wine?

We throw robes on and go down to the living room to relax on the sofa. As you lean back against me, my fingers lightly trace across your stomach and lightly tickle your landing strip, just enough to let you know I’m there but not enough to be annoying. After having a smoke and a couple more glasses of wine, you yawn and tell me you are ready for bed. Turning off the light and TV we walk into the bedroom. I stop off at the bathroom and when I get to the bed, you are sitting there. I walk over and you grab my hips, pulling my forward. Taking me into your mouth, you begin to hum and lick. My knees instantly feel weak as the feeling of pleasure course through me, rubbing your shoulders as your lips and tongue dance along the length of me then wrap around me. You pull your mouth off me with an audible pop and giggle as I moan. Kissing my thighs, I feel you take first one and then the other walnut into your mouth, sucking each just a bit. Then you mouth wraps around me again, quickly brining me to the edge of eruption. I slowly push you away, lean over to kiss you and then lay down next to you. Wrapping you in my arms, I kiss your neck, lightly nibbling your earlobe. Then after covering your face with light kisses, I make my way to the other side of your neck, nibbling both equally. My hands have been busy enjoying the feeling of your smooth flesh and full firm breasts as we kiss again. I move to between your legs and slide against the hot wetness of your center. Teasing both of us, I allow just the tip of me to rub against you, slowly sliding in. I moan loudly in pleasure, the feeling of your velvet walls gripping me so tightly. Your legs wrap around my hips as we begin a slow rocking motion together. All too soon out pace begins to quicken and I feel your walls tighten around me. Holding me tightly I feel you convulse under me as waves of pleasure pour through your body. Your explosions of pleasure trigger mine and you hold me tightly, kissing as you feel me fill you. We both turn onto our sides, still connected and slowly drop off to sleep. Right before sleep overtakes me, I look at your beautiful face, tell you how lucky I am and kiss you goodnight.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-17-2005 at 12:19 AM.