Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Melted

Better than Ice Cream!

I spied on him from the den, the sliding wood door open just a crack. He was dancing to music coming from the living room with a bowl of strawberry-banana ice cream in one hand and a bent spoon in the other. Giggling to myself as I watched, I thought of how much I loved that gorgeous sexy man, and I just had to rush out and give him a great big kiss!

My lips met Lake’s, but he was more interested in his ice cream than in me... It was just a short smooch. I knew what I had to do. I pulled off my shirt as he watched, my nipples puckering with surprise at the cooler air. Swaying up to him, I put my arms up around his neck and kissed him slowly, passionately. These kisses were welcomed more than the first. We started turning, dancing to the music still coming from the living room. We twirled around, moving to the next room, where he let himself fall on the couch, his bowl of ice cream still clutched in his hand.

I bent down, letting my breasts brush against his hands, before quickly stealing the bowl from him! Laughing at his expression, I ran upstairs and tiptoeing, I went and hid the ice cream on top of a dresser in the spare room. Tiptoeing back to the top of the stairs, I went down a few and looked at him, still sitting on the couch. Caressing my breasts slowly, I said, “Guess you’re gonna have to come and find your ice cream, love...” And I ran right back up the stairs and into the bedroom. It didn’t take long before he was there with me.

He sprawled across the bed, looking over to the other side to see if I had hidden his ice cream there. When he didn’t find it, he turned over on his back and asked with a sexy grin, “Where did you put it???”

“Wouldn’t you like to know...” I teased. I kneeled on the bed between his legs, and ran my fingertips over his jeans, down his legs. When I got to his feet, I pulled off his socks, then crawled up over him, sliding my hands over his belly, his chest, then pulling off his shirt. I kissed his hairy chest in a couple places, looking up at him smiling down at me. I rubbed my hand over his crotch before slipping his pants down just enough to reveal his beautiful cock. I gave it a few teasing kisses, and in no time his jeans and boxers were on the floor.

I got off the bed and quickly got rid of my own pants and panties. “Mmmm,” I said, “I love having a naked man on my bed!” I crawled up beside him, kissing his mouth as I slid my hand over his cock, feeling it firm up under my fingers. His arm came up around me, holding tight to him, moaning softly as he kissed me back. I pulled back, looked into his green eyes, and started kissing down his chest. When I reached his cock, I licked it from base to tip, getting it nice and wet before slowly stroking it. Now he was almost completely erect, and his moans got a bit louder when I took the head into my mouth and started sucking ever so gently.

“Take my whole cock into your mouth,” he demanded, his fingers tangling into my hair. Pulling away from his cock to kiss his mouth, I reached over to the night table, took my hair elastic and quickly tied my hair back. Then I went back down to his cock, licked it all over a few times, then put my mouth over the head again. Sucking more strongly now, I took his hard cock deeper into my mouth, and he repeated, “Take the whole thing, please...” So I did. Unfortunately though, my gag reflex started kicking in, so I soon started concentrating on the tip, my hand stroking the rest of his cock.

“Ohh,” he moaned, “you’re gonna make me cum...”

“Not yet, love,” I replied, lifting my head from his delicious cock. “I wanna cum too, at least once before you do,” I added with a wink.

“Then ride my cock!” He had a bit of a backache from shoveling snow earlier today, so I knew I was going to have to be on top tonight. I had absolutely no objections to that!

I crawled up over him and kissed him deeply. I positioned my knees beside his hips, and he held his cock steady as I lowered myself onto it. We both moaned as I felt him fill me... Ohhh he felt so good. He started thrusting, slowly at first, then more rapidly as I got more slippery. I leaned down and kissed him, my arms holding onto him tight. His arms went around me, holding me tight as he started thrusting up into me hard, not letting me move. I couldn’t help my moans. “Ohh love I love your cock, it feels soooo damn good...” I felt my climax approaching, and I whimpered as it hit me, making me shake over his cock, my teeth biting his shoulder, god it was so good! He continued thrusting, slowing down for just a moment, then speeding up again as another orgasm, and another, and finally one more hit me. After the last one, his rhythm changed, his moans getting louder, his thrusts getting faster and harder. “Yes love,” I whispered into his ear, “yes love, cum for me love, cum for me, I love you...” And he exploded into me, yelling out in ecstasy, filling me with his cum. I laughed softly and hugged him tightly; I love it when he cums! We kissed, smiled at each other.

Yes indeed, I do love that gorgeous sexy man...

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.