Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

I Love Guys With an Accent

I have always had a thing for guys with an accent. I get so wet just listening to them talk about everyday things. I don’t know why exactly that is, but I do know that I can’t resist. Me and three friends had been planning on having a little party one weekend. We had one of those huge suites, and we knew the guy who ran the hotel so we got it for the night for like a little of nothing. We were ready, different liquors, chasers, mixers, beer, and anything else you could want. We all started to get ready. We modeled different outfits around for each other, making sure that we all looked as sexy as we could. They had picked out this little black skirt for me to wear with a cute pink top. I put on my tall black boots, and I was ready. A little bit later, people started to show up. We were being good hostesses and were introducing everyone, and offering drinks. Each of us was picking out which guy we wanted for ourselves and letting the others know as the night went on. All three of them had picked out the guy they were going after that night except for me. One of them was already in one of the bedrooms sucking her guys cock. I could hear her going at it when I walked past the door to go to the bathroom. That made me even hornier than I was before.

When I went back to the sitting area I noticed someone that hadn’t been there before. He looked so sexy. I had to stop myself from walking over to him and fucking him right there. I went over and asked someone who he was. They told me his name, and that he had just gotten there. Being the gracious hostess that I am I went over to him and introduced myself. As soon as he opened up his mouth, I knew that I was going to fuck him. He was from the Bahamas, and I just melted as he was talking to me. I asked if he wanted a drink. He followed me to the kitchen to get it for him. While I was pouring his drink he came up behind me and pressed his hips against my ass. I could feel his hard cock, and it felt huge. I turned around and he leaned down and started kissing me. As we kissed he took one hand and started making his way up my skirt. He quickly found my wet pussy and began exploring it with his fingers. I could feel myself getting wetter. I couldn’t hold back any longer, I had to know how big his cock was. I took one of my hands and started to undo his pants. Then I slid my hand down under his boxers. I couldn’t believe how thick his dick was, but I kept going lower and lower trying to find the head of his huge cock. Finally, I found the end of his dick, and pulled it out. It must have been almost a foot long. I’d say a good 11 inches. I was in shock, and it was so thick. He knew what he wanted and pushed me down onto my knees right there. I had never sucked a cock that was so big before, but I was going to try. I teased the tip of his head with my tongue. Around and around flicking it around. Then I began to take his massive cock down my throat inch by inch until I couldn’t breath anymore. I used one hand to stroke the shaft that wouldn’t fit into my mouth while I was sucking his big dick. I sucked as hard as I could, back and forth up and down his cock. I could feel his balls start to tighten and didn’t want him to cum just yet. I had to feel that huge cock inside me. I stood back up, and took him by the hand and walked him back to the bedroom that wasn’t in use just then. After I shut the door behind us, I sat him down on the edge of the bed and began to do a little strip tease for him. Slowly dancing around and taking off my clothes one piece at a time. I wasn’t wearing much so it didn’t take long and I was naked except for my boots. I began to take them off, and he stopped me and asked me to leave them on. Then he lay me down on the bed and started kissing my neck, he moved down to my breasts, and his mouth found it’s way onto one of my nipples. After that he slid his tongue down my stomach and onto my clit. As he began to lick my clit I tried to hold the moans in. He looked up and told me to let it all out, and just hearing his sexy voice again I felt like I would cum right then. He started to slide one finger into my pussy, then another. He was fucking me with his fingers and licking my clit when I began to cum. He just started ramming his fingers inside me harder and harder until my orgasm was over. Then he lifted my legs up high over his shoulders and began to put his big cock inside me. He said that he didn’t know if it would fit in my tight little pussy. I told him to shove that cock inside me and fuck me. All I wanted was to feel his gigantic dick in my pussy. He slowly inched his cock inside me. It hurt so bad, but felt so good I wasn’t about to stop him. He began to slide it back out and slowly did that, in and out in and out putting only about half of his dick in me each time. I wanted more. I wanted to see if I could take all of it. I took my legs and moved them down, wrapped them around his waist and pulled him into me. I moaned with both pain and pleasure. He must have like that, because he began to fuck me hard and fast. I felt like he was ripping me apart, but I was loving it. I asked him how my pussy felt, just so I could hear him talk. He started telling my how good my pussy was, and how he had wanted to feel since he saw me from across the room. I loved the feel of his big cock inside me. Then he asked me if I liked it from the back. I told him I loved it. He withdrew his big cock and rolled me over. I got up on my knees, and he rammed his dick inside me. A loud scream came out, but that didn’t stop him. He fucked me so good. He slapped me on the ass and asked me if I liked his cock. I told him that I loved it. He began to bite me on the back while he was fucking me with his massive dick. I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to cum. As I started to have an orgasm I could feel him slow up a bit, and then I felt his hot cum start to shoot deep inside me. It felt amazing with both of us cuming at the same time. When he was finished he turned me onto my back and slid two of his fingers inside my dripping pussy. When he took them out he told me that he wanted me to taste his cum. I licked his fingers clean, and told him that I couldn’t wait to taste it again. He started to get dressed and asked me to put my number in his phone so he could call me again soon. I did and then put my clothes back on. When we walked out of the room, there was a small crowd of guys standing by the door. I guess that I was a little too loud. We both went back to the party and were drinking some more.

A little later I started looking around for him and then realized that things had happened so quickly I had forgotten to tell my friends that he was mine for the night. Then I noticed that one of them had disappeared as well. I walked back toward the bedrooms and heard her moaning. I remembered those moans of pain and pleasure. I wanted to go inside and join them, but instead decided to just let her enjoy his huge dick by herself. He called me the next night and I acted like I didn't know he had fucked my friend a little while after he fucked me. We were making plans to hook up later on that night, and I told him that I would be sure to invite her along too.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story