Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-05-2004, 05:33 AM

Exciting trip to Amsterdam

This is a true story and this is also my first time posting a story. Hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed it!!

My wife and I have always liked to try new things in the bedroom and are always talking about our fantasies and ones that we would be able to bring to life instead of getting horny talking about them.

One night while talking about things we would like to do. I had some of the obvious male fantasies to see my wife with another woman, especially after she had told me about how she had been with a good friend of hers after a few bottles of wine one night before we had met. I had always loved her telling me how it had happened and how she had felt!! I had explained to my wife that I would love to see her fucking another woman with a strap-on dildo. My wife said that she liked the sound of it but confessed that she would love to fuck me doggie-style with a big strap-on dick instead of another woman, at first I laughed and said that I would find it sexy and interesting thinking that she was joking, but I was to find out later that she was very serious and had plans to fuck me!

We had a trip to Amsterdam booked later that month. In Amsterdam we did all the usual tourist things like visit the red light district, coffee shops and even some cultural stuff like visit the Van Gogh museum. One night we had decided that we would go for dinner and then go to the red light district and watch a sex show. We got ready to go out. Whilst I was in the shower my wife was getting dressed. I finished and came out to get dressed and my wife said that she wanted me to wear the shirt that she had bought me that day and she also wanted me to wear her sexy black lacy thong! I looked at her and she was smiling at me holding her sexy black thong, I laughed at her and she just smiled back and came over to me and asked me to step into her thong, I thought I would call her bluff, so I stepped into it and she pulled it up and started to arrange my dick which started to get hard. She stepped back and looked at me in her underwear saying that I looked very sexy; she lifted her skirt to show that she was missing her knickers!!! She told me to finish getting dressed as she was hungry.

We left our hotel room and walked towards the restaurant, I was very conscious of the fact that I was wearing my wife’s thong and she was commando!! During dinner I was sporting a big erection and was finding it hard to concentrate on my food as I wanted to get my wife to take my dick out of her thong and give me a blow-job, but she had other ideas.

We finished dinner, left the restaurant, and headed towards the red light district and walked about looking at some of the girls in the windows. My wife would point out women in the windows who were wearing similar knickers to me! We found a sex show that we were happy to go into, we paid our money and entered what was like a theatre and took a seat to watch the show. The show began with a guy fucking a woman, but they didn’t look that interested in it. After them there was another couple with similar body language as the first couple. Then came two blonde women who performed for about twenty minutes during which they used a double ended dildo, I whispered to my wife that I wish that she was with the girls on stage she whispered back that she wished she was too!!! At this stage I was ready to explode! The show finished and we left the theatre very horny.

We started to make our way back to our hotel. I was looking forward to getting back to the hotel room as the lesbian show and wearing my wife’s thong had me horny as anything!! As we walked through the red-light district back to the hotel my wife suggested that we go into a sex shop for a look, I was alright with this as I wanted to by a video like the show I had just seen. As we looked round the sex shop I found the video section and started to browse for a film to buy as my wife continued to look round the shop. I found a film that I would buy; I went to find my wife to see if she had found anything she wanted to get. I found her looking at the vibrators and she had a box in her hand I figured that she had found one that had taken her fancy. She showed me what she had in her hand it was a big strap-on dildo which looked to be about 10 inches long and very thick. I smiled at my wife hoping that she was joking but she smiled back and started to make her way to the front of the shop to pay for the dildo. I followed her and when we got to the till she took the video I had chosen and paid for both items.

We left the show and headed towards our hotel, I asked my wife what she planned for her new toy, she looked at me and smiled before explaining that she was going to pull the thong I was wearing to one side and fuck me!!! I was slightly shocked and turn on at the same time.

When we got back to our hotel room my wife asked me to pour some wine from the mini bar for both of us. She disappeared into the bathroom as I poured the wine. When she came out I noticed that she had the strap-on on underneath her skirt. As we drank our wine my wife showed me the dildo, it was massive, she told me that she wanted to use it on me and hopefully sometime in the future she wanted to fuck a girl with it as well.

She was very aroused as part of the dildo was in her and was putting pressure on her clit which was throbbing since the lesbian show. She told me to strip down to the thong, I got up and stripped to the thong which was just about covering my hard dick. My wife stripped off until she was standing in front off me with just a 10 inches dildo strapped to her groin.

She told me to give her a blow job, I was so turned on by the way my wife was taking control that I lent forward and took the plastic dick in my mouth and started to lick and suck it. After a couple of minutes, my wife told me to lie back on the bed as she was going to go down on me. She slowly started to kiss her way up my thigh before kissing my dick through her thong, she commented on how wet I was and reckoned I was ready to be fucked. She told me to get on all fours and get ready to be fucked!! I was disappointed as I so wanted her to play with my throbbing dick.

So I was on all fours with my wife standing behind me rubbing her big plastic dick against my thong. She pulled my thong to one side and started to push against my ass. I was a bit worried that she was going to push it, but she stopped and started to rub lub all over her big plastic dick as if she was wanking off. As I turned to look at her, she was smiling telling me that I was going to get the fuck of my life.

She moved closer to my ass and moved the thong to one side and slowly she entered me from behind with the rubber dick it hurt at first but as she slowly pushed it in I started to feel good, once she had got it all the way in she fucked me doggie style slowly at first before getting more and rougher.

I was moaning from pain and enjoyment for the first couple of minutes until I got used to the feeling and started to really enjoy it!! She continued for about 5-10 minutes before she pulled out of me to my disappointment. She lay down and told me that she wanted me to sit on it and fuck myself while she wanked me off over her!!

I stood up and slowly lowered myself onto the plastic dildo and started to move up and down on it. I was feeling so horny and dirty!! My wife pulled my dick out of the lovely black thong and started to wank me off, I was that excited that I wasn’t going to last long. The pressure of me bouncing on her plastic dick was rubbing against her clit and she was moaning loudly.

After about a minute she started to come very loudly and I felt my dick start to twitch and I started to come all over my wife’s face and lovely tits. The feeling was amazing and I felt as if my head was going to explode with pleasure. Once I had finished coming my wife told me to lick all my cum off her chest and face, which I did with relish as I was delirious.

She told me that I was very dirty and I was going to get a good fucking on a regular basis as I had seemed to enjoy it so much!! She is even talking about getting me to give another man a blow-job while she fucks my ass!!! I think that I will get a good seeing to when she reads this story fingers crossed!!

Hopefully, that will be another story!!

Last edited by fzzy : 05-05-2004 at 09:32 PM.