Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-04-2004, 05:47 PM

Send a message via ICQ to nzsmurf Send a message via MSN to nzsmurf
Foreplay 1

Climbed into bed - J was reading. I was feeling horny but just bided my time. She finished her chapter and turned off the light.

We both rolled and faced each other and I slid my hand down over her arse and back up again firmly. I guess she got my message as she slid her arm around me and rubbed the small of my back. I leaned over and kissed her gently while still cupping one butt cheek and pressing my fingers inwards. Sliding my hands up her back, I massaged her shoulders and neck before slipping around to the front to what I was really after.

As I ran my hand down her chest, I could feel her pulse quicken in anticipation. I pressed the palm of my hand against her left breast and slid it down slowly but firmly – a few contented mews. We traded a few “accidental” touches – me of her nipple – she of my cock. I thought bugger this and grabbed her nipple strongly between my thumb and forefinger – a sharp intake of breath, a shudder and a moan. Her nipples are so sensitive - sometimes she’ll come just by rubbing them.

3 or 4 more squeezes and then I ran my hand down her tummy and at the last moment veered left down the inside thigh. The raised hips and groan told me it had the desired affect so I went through the whole process again. Arse, back, neck, nipple, thigh. The moans grew a bit louder. One more time. This time I stopped at her thigh and let my hand graze her pussy. Her hand grasped my cock firmly and gave it a few sharp tugs before sliding down and cupping my balls.

I let my fingers trace the line of her lips, then slip down and press that tender spot between holes. She thrust her hips again so I grasped her nipple firmly with my right hand while pressing inwards and dragging upwards with my left. Her pussy was dripping wet and my finger slid easily between her lips to that sticky hole. I rubbed my finger in a circle around her entrance, only just entering, and then slid them up to rub her clit slowly. She released my cock for a moment and swapped hands so she could rub and tweak her right nipple. I pulled back the blankets and slid my hand back to her pussy. Sliding two fingers down, I spread her lips open leaving her wet and sticky and exposed, pushing against my hand.

I left my hand there while kissing her roughly, then pushed a finger deep inside, then two. I thrust in and out several times then curled my fingers upwards, rubbing the surface just behind her clit. She wasn’t going to last too much longer as her groans had become constant and her arse was rarely on the bed. I thrust one more time before she reached down and grabbed my hand, pulling it to her clit. My left hand tweaked her nipple hard, she worked the other and my fingers rubbed hard just above her clit, pressing it on the downward stroke.

She was reaching a crescendo, so I rubbed hard and fast, directly on her clit and held on tight. Her orgasm exploded and she screamed, lifting her hips about a foot off the bed, her body pulsing as the pleasure ripped through her.

I reached under her pressing a finger firmly against her back hole, releasing another couple of pulses and grunts. She dropped back to the bed and lay there panting, trying to catch her breath. I just thought – my turn next.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-28-2005 at 08:58 PM.