Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-11-2003, 11:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dtrb36
Dreaming

I lay on my back, in a deep sleep, one hand across my eyes, the other flung haphazardly across the bed, oblivious to the soft flutter of silk and lace in the darkened doorway leading to my bedroom. I am completely unaware of the wickedly beautiful woman that was slowly stealing in.
You quietly approached the bed, your clear blue eyes appear as endless pools of desire as you watch me sleep, my eyes moving rapidly underneath my eyelids, a small smile plays across my face…You idly wonder what I might be dreaming about.
Leaning over me you lightly kiss my lips, your tongue flicking teasingly between them drawing me under your spell. Then you slowly pull the satin sheet down my body and see that I am hard. As my subconscious erection twitches and quivers, you smile to yourself knowing what must be in my dreams.
Silently, you slide onto the bed and began tracing long, slow kisses across my tummy, feeling the muscles tense and reflexively grow taut and then relax beneath your lips. Your soft tongue and the heat of your breath elicit an almost inaudible moan from me as I writhe beneath you.
Slowly you suck the head of my pulsing dick into your mouth, swirling your tongue around it. I moan softly. Inch by inch, you slowly take me into your hot, wet mouth until your lips are wrapped around the base, and then you began feasting, long, slow, deep sucks, your tongue lavishing my hot hard erection. You can feel my dick swell to completely fill your mouth and you quickly move away. Stripping off your silken robes, you straddle me and slowly ease yourself onto me, feeling every inch of me until I am buried deep inside you.
Your inner muscles began to grab me and pull me further inside you, and you began to ride my hard dick, your own desires now undisguised and fully ignited. Faster and faster you move, as my hips began to unconsciously match your movements in the age-old rhythms of ecstasy. Suddenly, you throw your head back as if to scream and at the last moment grab a pillow to suppress it and moan hard , through your clenched teeth into the pillow, your hot, wet pussy convulsing around me, your nails leaving raw furrows down my chest, triggering my own explosive orgasm, and I fill you with spurt after spurt as our hot juices flow into one.
Slowly as our climaxes ebb you release me, and kiss my semi rigid member…tasting our combined juices and then leaving a lingering kiss on my lips…for me to taste when I awaken. Slowly you dress, a warm smile on your lips as again you watch me sleep. A gentle kiss on my brow…and once again, my room is empty, my sleep now filled with more dreams of you!