Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-13-2003, 07:56 PM
Booger Lama

The pounce

OK my second try here this is a prequell of my first story the rough sex that is referred to at the beginning of that story.

I see you sitting on the couch half awake looking bored knowing what you need .I Pounce on you pushing you down on the couch kissing you hard grabbing your ass grinding my couch against yours. Letting out gasp of excitement you’re suddenly wide-awake.

Biting the buttons off your shirt I spit then across the room. You struggle a little bit but I can tell you are really enjoying this. Ripping open your shirt I pull it off you throwing it to the floor. Starting to breath harder you becoming flush with excitement. Grabbing your pants rip then open and pulling them off throwing them to the floor. Letting out a gasp of excitement your pussy’s getting wet and breathing harder. I grab the front of your bra ripping it open and throwing on the floor. As you let out a moan your nipples harden. Sucking on you nipples hard I bite them. Arching your back you push your breast hard against my mouth letting out a cry of pleasure. I grab your panties with my teeth ripping them off your body stopping to inhale your womanly musk. You let out a gasp as the cold air hit your hot pussy.

Burring my face in your pussy I suck hard on your clit. Groaning you arch you’re hips pushing your pussy hard against my mouth. I bury two fingers deep into your pussy. With wild desire you push your pussy against my finger. With my other hand I reach up and pinch your nipples hard. Your heart start racing and your breathing gets harder gasping out that you want to feel my cock inside your pussy. Looking up into your eyes with and evil grin I shake my head no. Squirming you hump my finger. With my thumb I collect some of your juices and ram it deep into your ass. You let out a moan of pleasure your body becoming slack with pleasure. I nibble on your clit getting a squeal of pleasure from you. I ram my fingers hard in and out of your pussy nibbling harder on you clit. Starting to moan louder you rock against my tongue and fingers. Sucking hard on your clit ram my thumb in and out of your ass. Arching your hips against me you cum hard your body shuddering and convulsing screaming out my name. I flick my tongue hard against your clit. You throw back your head moaning as pleasure rocks your body. Reaching up I squeeze you breast hard sucking your clit hard nibbling on it. You cum again having a difficult time breathing you scream out ohhhhhh yessssssss your body shuddering telling me how good it feels. I lick up all your juices sliding up your body kissing you hard. You return the kiss tasting your juices on me looking into me eyes still breathing hard.

Grabbing you I flip you over pulling your ass in the air. Getting a cry of anticipation from you arching your back so I can see your two wet and horny holes. I stick the head of my cock at the opening of your pussy grabbing you hips I ram my cock hard deep into you. Letting out a gasp you buck against my cock. Sticking two fingers in your ass I stroke my cock hard and fast in and out of your pussy. As the pleasure makes you week you tell me to fuck you harder. Pull all most all the way out of your pussy I slam my cock back in hard feeling my balls slapping against you. Reaching around you I pinch your nipples hard. Shuddering totally over come by pleasure you cry out yes yes yes. Sliding my hand down from your breast I rub your clit hard with my thumb. Feeling totally overwhelmed and all most weak you buck hard against my cock. Ramming my cock and finger hard into you I slap your ass hard. Throwing back your head you moan I am cummmmmmmmming fuck me harder please ffffffffuuuuuuccckkkkk me hhhhhaaaarrrrrddddeeeerrrrrrr. I grab your hips ramming my cock into your pussy I fuck you hard. Your body trembles as electric jolts of pleasure course through you causing you to all most pass out.

Pulling my cock out of your pussy I stick against your ass hole. Wiggling you ass you beg me to fuck you in your ass. I push my cock hard into your ass. You buck your ass against me you driving my cock deeper closing your eyes you moan yesssssss yyyyooooouuuuuu sssssoooooooo goooooooooddddddddd. I stroke my cock deeper into you ass burring it all the way in your ass. Reaching underneath yourself stroking your clit you beg me please fuck my ass hard. Grabbing your hips I fuck you ass hard with long strokes pulling my cock all most all the way out of your ass ramming it back in hard feeling my balls slap against your pussy hard. You rub your clit faster as your body shudder and shakes violently you moan that you are cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmiiiinnnng.

Pulling my cock out of your ass I flip you over and blow my load of hot cum onto you face. Opening your mouth you catch as much as you can looking up at me you smile as you lick cum off your chin. I smile back at you and tell you how good I think you look dripping in my cum. Pulling me down you kiss me deeply with your cum filled mouth. Kissing you back I lick some of my cum off you lips. Laughing happily you hold me close I hold you back just as tight. I whisper in you ear I hope I didn’t hurt you whisper back that you are maybe a little tender but I didn’t hurt you.

feedback

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 09:23 PM.