Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-14-2003, 02:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottWaz
First Meeting

I’m watching TV one afternoon, on my bed, thinking how boring it is here. I hear a knock at the door. I see for the first time all dressed up with make-up on. The color of your lips is a deep red, almost purple, it gets me thinking right off the bat. I ask you to come in, “I would love to” to say, as I lead you inside. “So, what have you been doing?” “Oh, just watching some TV upstairs, nothing really to do around here.” “I can see that” you say as you take a look around. “There isn’t anything?” “Not that I know of”!! We lay down to watch TV and as you do, your dress bunches and I can see right down it, ”Jesus, how hot is this girl?!” I think to myself. “What are you looking at?!” you say as you catch me looking. “Well…you to be honest, I think your hot as hell” “well then, what are you going to do about it then?” I get a big smile on my face as I lean forward to kiss you. “Mmmm” we both let out. My hands run down the front of your dress across your gorgeous boobs. You lean back to give me an easier angle. I unbutton your dress all the way and slide you out of it. To my grateful eyes, you’re not wearing any panties and I can tell that your “bomb ass pussy” certainly lives up to its name! I lean forward and kiss your stomach and between your boobs, you push them together so I can get more. “You like that?” I ask, “Dear god baby, everything feels SO good!” and I am happy to keep going. I start to lick your pussy, and slide a finger inside to rub your g-spot. Your hands go to the back of my head and press into you “yeseesss!!” God, please don’t stop, don’t ever stop!” you start to yell…I keep going until I feel you spasm all over. You slow down and push me away since your sensitive. I don’t give you any time to recover; I am too hard and want you too bad to not keep going. I turn you around and pull you up on all fours, and put the head of my cock (which you’ve seen) on your red, soaked pussy lips. You moan “please, fuck me…. fuck me till I cant walk!!” that’s all the encouragement I need as I ram it all the way inside in one stroke….”uuggghhhgg” I moan “fuck yes!!” you yell….i get a bit faster and harder, I guess I get carried way because I give you a hard slap right on your ass one of my thrusts makes your arms give out and you go head first into the pillows “mmpphhh” “fuck it, fuck it!” I can still hear you yell into the pillows “oh god baby, your pussy feels amazing!! Gawd dayum!!” as you work it with me. Slap again, and again, as I feel you start to push back against me. I reach forward and unhook your bra, it falls to the floor releasing your giant tits, I reach around and squeeze them both, hard. I start to feel my balls tighten up and the cum to well up deep inside my cock, I push all the way in, planting myself inside you, “uummm baby, feels SO good!” but I don’t want to cum just yet, so I slowly slide all the way out, feeling the relief of not being stuffed into your tight pussy, I moan,” god damn baby, your fucking amazing!” You lie all the way down on your stomach breathing hard “oh wow” you say. “I know babe, and were not even done yet!” I slowly begin to rub your back. Kissing up and down where my hands just were. You start to make noise, I assume bec it’s relaxing? Hehee. I roll you over watching wonderful boobs bounce with you. (Makes me want to cum all over them!) I slowly start to rub your legs, kneading your thighs and your hips. I slide my hands all over your front, being careful to not touch your puckered up nipples. I rub below them and massage them with an open hand, still not touching them. I can feel the excitement and tension from you as whimper and moan, both with pleasure and frustration. My hand just scrapes your soaked pussy…geez baby, your really, really wet!! You push your hips up towards my hand but I move it away. “What’s wrong…don’t you want to fuck me?!” you snap as your starting to get impatient. “I will, I will…you can hold out for a touch longer” “I don’t know, I NEED you now” you reply…just hearing those words gets me instantly rock hard again. I pull you to the edge of the bed and I stand up, looking over you. I raise your legs with my hands under your knees and spread you wide open. You gasp at the realization of what’s about to happen. I move forward while pulling you towards me and rub my head all around your soaked pussy. I move it along your clit and you start to moan, “please baby, fuck me, fuck me,” I continue to gently rub along your clit and the whole length of your opening. The underside of my cock is now glistening with your wetness and I can feel how warm and hungry you are for me to ram it inside you…you start to buck your hips and get a concerned look on your face…I know your slowly building an orgasm…i position myself the right way and ever so slowly just let you devour the head of my cock inside you. You are SO warm baby!! (God damn it feels good) “Mmmm more more more” you plead with me, I slowly start to loose my control and slide the whole length all the way in, I feel your muscles contract all around me as you grab my ass and pull me forcefully against you “don’t you dare move that cock!” you yell as you start to slowly convulse as I feel you cum from the inside. “Mmmmm baby, ive been waiting for that!!!” “I know” I reply as I smile down at you. I see a strange look on your face as you say, “now ive been getting all this attention, I’m wondering what you might like for a bit?”
I smile…and slide out of your sopping wet pussy only about an inch then push back in, hitting your back wall and sliding upwards inside you. A couple more times and I close my eyes, slide all the way out…pause for about a second and then hammer it full tilt as far inside you as I can get….”ugggghhhhh mmmmm baby…your so tight!” I hear myself say as I slap up against you, I just LOVE to watch your big tits jiggle around…I hear a “oohhhhhh come from deep inside your throat as you arch up swirl around on me a few times. “Wow baby…please just keep going” “fill me all the way up with your cum” I look down to see the face to match the words, “god I love your “fill me” eyes” I say as I start to pick up the pace………

(This is where I made her finish the rest of the story……I wasn’t all that happy with it….but who am I to complain !! LOL )

As you slowly pick up the pace, i tell you to stop... "get on your back, i wanna ride you like no one has before!" As we slowly switch places i kiss you on your neck softly. As i get on top of you and slowly ride you, i grab your hands and put them on my huge tits, "squeeze them". Seeing your face, i know your being satisfied. "Cum for me baby" i yell, as you slowly raise up and start lickin my nipples, "Yes baby" i scream. "God you feel so good" you moan as i ride you a little faster, "you feel great inside of me baby"! As i tease you a little, you pick me up and throw me on the bed "Hmmmmm i like it rough" i say as you slide your hard throbbing dick inside of me. "Good cause your goin to get it rough for teasing me"! As you get a bit faster you get harder pounding your body against mine, and my tits bounching. "Oh god you goin to make me cum again", "then go for it", you say! "FUCK ME, FUCK ME" i scream! As im screamin it turns you on more and u start pounding me harder, moaning. All of a sudden i hear you scream, pounding me harder but slower. "i'm CUMMING" you scream, "God, baby you feel awesome" i say. You lay down on top of me panting, and sighing, "God that was great", i say. You totally agree. As you lay down beside me you grab me and hold me as we both fall asleep.

if you can think of a better ending, please PM me ! ;- )