Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-06-2003, 06:39 AM
Gone with the Wind

Quickies

This thread is going to be about quickies.
I know I have had a lot (REALLY A LOT) of quickies, mostly with men, and more than a few with other women. It probably surprises some of you to learn that women do have quickies with each other, we just take longer...
This thread is going to be accounts of quickies I have had. Some a long time ago, as a very young woman, some may be as recently as that very same day!
Each chapter will be about another quickie, in no special planned order, wherever my mood and sense of romantic nostalgia take me. By the nature of quickies, they tend to take place in odd, often public places.
My plan, (yes, I do have one) is to add to this every few days. I hope you find my adventures fun, interesting, and erotic. They certainly were all of that for me.

I think I will begin with a recent quickie, which like most, was unplanned, and from just last weekend.

"You look so hot in that outfit" Tommy said as he lead me down the path between the old mausoleums across from the restaurant.
A friend had advised me what to wear today... something casual but extremely sexy. So I was wearing white capri pants, flat sandals, and a bright yellow triangle bikini top that was purposefully one cup size too small. This was sort of covered by a loose cotton print blouse that I wore open and untied. And no panties. That last was really the result of poor planning. Anyone who looked at my crotch could see almost all they might want to see of me as my bare pussy had become wetter and wetter while flirting with Tommy.
This outfit had the exact desired effect on Tommy, giving him a raging hard on that he had tried in vain to hide from passing eyes. I peaked at my watch. 3:12. We had about 5 or 6 minutes before the waiter would bring our appetizer, and I preferred to have Tommy as my appetizer
We turned a corner off the main path, and found a quiet spot that was hopefully out of sight of any passing tourists. There was a small wrought iron park bench there, exactly what I was looking for. I sat down, pulled Tommy to me and undid the buckle of his slacks. I looked up into his eyes as I pulled his zipper down, freeing his hard cock.
I played with him, smiling up at him as I licked the tip, slowly stroking his cock as I marveled again at how hard it was, but still so soft at the same time... tasting the tiny drop of pre cum that appeared at the tip as I stroked him slowly up and down. He cupped my breasts through the filmy bikini top, then moving it aside to play with my bare breasts. I let his cock go for a moment and reached behind my back to untie the top, dropping it to the seat, giving him more freedom to play. He squeezed my breasts roughly, almost painfully, his thumbs rubbing my tight nipples. I opened my mouth to tickle the tip of his cock again with my tongue. He groaned softly. Without warning I plunged my mouth down onto his cock, taking him fully, deeply into my mouth, my hand stroking his shaft. I sucked at him hard, moving my body and tongue and hand in a rhythm that I hoped would excite him as I made little noises in my throat, making love to him, to his pretty, thick cock.
He began to thrust into me, fucking my mouth, the soft sac containing his testicle bouncing off my chin with each forward thrust. Timing my own ministrations to his movements, I inhaled deeply just before he thrust forward, letting his cock slide deep into my throat as I sucked at him, until the tip of my nose was tickled by the short curly hairs at his pubis. I held him there, sucking at him, my tongue barely able to move over his shaft, the swollen head of his cock in my throat. With no room for my hand around the base of his cock, I massaged the sac hanging below, letting the fragile masses inside roll gently through my fingers...
"OHHGODDD" he moaned... he pulled back, shuddering, his cock leaving my mouth with a wet smacking "plop" and I could breathe again.
Pulling my head back by my hair, he kissed me hard, roughly, his tongue invading my mouth, then lowering his head to my right breast, swiping his tongue over the nipple, suddenly sucking into his mouth with such force I gasped and instantly felt the wetness between my thighs grow.
He pulled me to my feet, turning me, bending me towards the bench until I was leaning against it, my arms gripping the back. He unbuttoned my pants slowly, pulling them down to my knees, stopping only to kiss the back of my neck. Flipping my blouse up he exposed my bare back and rear to the warm sun overhead. he kissed my neck again, then lower, between my shoulders, then down, leaving little soft wet trails down my spine. I shivered. He lightly caressed my ass, his hands probing into the moist, wanting heat between my legs. I moaned again, desperately wanting to feel him inside me.
He reached around to cup my breasts, rubbing his thumbs over my nipples, now almost painfully tight with lust and excitement. I caught my breath in my throat as he moved his cock over my ass, teasing me.
Arching my back, I presented my pussy to him. "Do it... fuck me" I growled deep in my throat. He pressed against me slipping easily into me, as I was so wet. I moaned a long low growl as he stretched my pussy as he plunged into me.
He fucked me hard and fast. I hung onto the back of the bench with both hands as I felt my body shake and quiver with each hard, deep thrust. I felt my tits, sway abruptly back and forth with each thrust, the light breeze flowing over my sensitive nipples, wet from is kisses, and the whisper of air moving over my bare ass exciting me even more. I knew he was looking down at each ripple my ass made as he slammed into me, and I hoped this excited him too.
I soon felt the oncoming tidal wave of an orgasm, the tightening muscles in my pelvis that made me push back hard to meet his thrusts, my breathing becoming ragged, my vision blurring. Closing my eyes I could hear the voices of tourists on the next path. Knowing that they might turn and come upon us at any moment, my pants around my knees, all but naked from the waist up, my tits hanging out, swaying back and forth, Tommy pumping into my pussy from behind... The though sent a delicious shiver through me, one that was felt by Tommy as he continued to be a stallion to my mare.
"OohhGod you're so tight, oh Goddd yess"! He was almost incoherent, babbling, thrusting harder, deeper, close to orgasm. I felt my own wave approaching its' crest, about to crash over me... then Tommy roared and slammed hard into me faster and faster, his rhythm now a series of spastic pushes into my pussy. I felt his delicious friction suddenly disappear, his cock now sliding effortlessly in and out of my pussy, and I knew he was cumming, pouring his hot seed into my pussy, and I my cries joined his as my own orgasm took me.
I have no idea what I tried to say as I orgasmed, I just knew I was making low, fast incoherent cries and noises as I convulsed around Tommy's cock. He continued to penetrate me, sliding in and out of my now well-fucked pussy, slowing as his orgasm subsided. He finally stopped, bent forward, resting against my bare back for a quick second, before he moved his hips. I giggled as he slipped out of my pussy with a wet, squishy "smack". He sagged, and moved to sit next to where I was leaning on the bench. His rapidly softening cock, shiny from our mixed body fluids, protruded from his fly. Releasing my death grip on the bench, I bent my knees slightly, and grimaced as I realized it was a mistake. Holding onto the bench I quickly rocked back so that the torrent of cum dripping from my pussy landed onto the ground rather than my capri pants. Seeing my dilemma, Tommy quickly pulled his oversized red hanky out and passed it to me. I stopped the flow, and managed to form a temporary sanitary napkin in my pants, grateful that Tommy was one of those men who still used huge bandanas as hankies. As I fastened my pants, I looked at Tommy as he tried to decide what to do about the fluids that covered his penis as I had appropriated his only handkerchief. I leaned forward, and enveloped him in my mouth again, cleaning him like a cat, sucking and licking, and after a few seconds his cock was as clean as I could make it.
Smiling and making purring noises, at him, I made a show of wiping my mouth with the back of my hand as he refastened his pants.
Thirty seconds later, smiling and laughing, we walked hand in hand out of the old graveyard, I looked at my watch.
3:17
Old 06-07-2003, 09:45 AM
Gone with the Wind

Jazz Fest

The official temperature for today was 94, but in the crush of the crowd in front of the stage it was more like 104.
I had wanted to wear a tank top and running shorts, but Leigh had chosen a sun dress for me, arguing that I would look much more attractive and feel cooler as well. The knit dress was blue, with a straight bodice that flared into a flounce mini skirt at my hips, showing off my legs. Leigh believed my legs where my best feature, and loved to dress me so that they were displayed. Panties and sandals completed my outfit, and on the ride over it really did feel cooler. But now we were crushed into a huge mass of people and my pretty dress was plastered to my body by perspiration. The music was wonderful, and I loved being with Leigh at her first Jazz Fest, so I really didn’t care. The band finished their set, the audience applauded, and we waited while the stage was reset for one of the Neville Brothers’ bands, the main attraction for both of us. Leigh kissed my neck set off for the port-O-potties and some bottled water for both of us. A tape machine played music to keep the restless crowd happy in the sticky heat, and I closed my eyes and swayed my body slightly to it.
My parents had both loved jazz, I had grown up listening to it and had inherited their passion for it, preferring it to more popular music.
The crush of bodies around me was unbelievable, the crowd had a slight movement of it’s own, ebbing back and forth, and if you didn’t stay aggressive, a small woman such as myself would soon find herself slowly pushed out, away from the stage. So when the person behind me pressed themselves flat against me, I held my ground, not wanting to give up our spot. I felt a hand on my ass, I started to spin around to slap some fresh teen age boy, and instead I heard a soft woman’s voice in my ear.
“Shhhhhhhhhh, don’t move” it said.
I smiled. Leigh had come up behind me in the thick crowd, and I sighed as I felt her hands on my butt, lifting my skirt, I stifled a giggle as she caressed the exposed skin of my mostly bare ass, exposed by the thong panties I wore. Her other hand snaked around my waist, pulling me tight against her, then moved up to cup my breast. Her thumb moved roughly back and forth over the hard little spot my nipple made in the fabric of my dress, squeezing my small breast, and I pushed back, grinding my ass into her hips.
She moved her hand lower, spreading my thighs, holding me tight with her other arm, never stopping the movement of her hand on my breast. Her finger snaked up between my legs, and I gasped as she pressed it to my pussy, pushing the soft material of my between my pussy lips then stroking me up and down. I felt dizzy, and began to rotate hips in little circles.
I bit my lip to keep from moaning as she with withdrew her hand from outside my pussy. I felt her move slowly around to my front under my skirt, caressing my ass, then the skin on my hip, then she was reaching around and teasing me, putting the tips of her finger under the edge of my panties.
Releasing my breast with her other hand, slowly reaching across my chest, slipping her hand under the bust line of my dress so she was now cupping my bare breast in her hand, my oh-so-tight nipple hard against her palm. At the same time she slipped her fingers inside my panties, moving to my soaked slit, putting first one then a second finger inside me. I gasped, and a few people turned our way. She began to frig my pussy, fucking me hard with her fingers, her other hand pulling at my breast, tweaking my nipple, scratching it with her nails... Her breath was hot on my neck, panting in unison with me as I moved my hips, first in circles, then as my orgasm built, back and forth to meet the strokes of her two, no! three fingers buried in my wet pussy!
Her breath was hot on my neck, and I gave a soft cry as she licked the perspiration off my skin where my neck joined my shoulder. Her fingers moved faster in and out, her palm pressed against my clitoris, holding me tighter as my hips began to thrash uncontrollably. She licked my neck again, then bit me.
My orgasm was immediate.
I cried out, then gasped and moaned, her arm pulling me tight against her. I knew people around us were watching but it only intensified my excitement. I trembled and shuddered, wave after wave of passion crashing over me.
She stopped, pulling her hand from inside me, and held me for a long minute, lightly kissing my neck, until I could stand unaided.
Giving my nipple a last friendly tweak, she pulled her other hand free of my dress, gave me a last kiss on my neck, and let me go. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, and turned t kiss her.
I was met only by the backs of a group of German tourists, with a Jazz Fest schedule spread out in front of them. Confused I spun round, searching for her.
“Wanda?”
I turned to see Leigh approaching me through the crowd, her hands filled with bottles of drinking water.
“Are you Ok? You look exhausted.”
I stared at her for a second, then began to giggle uncontrollably as I tried to explain to her what had happened.
She smiled, while she gazed at the new bite mark on my neck.
Old 12-25-2003, 06:39 PM
Gone with the Wind

A Quiet Doorway on Christmas Eve

I took your hand and pulled you up the three steps and into the shelter of the dark doorway. You tilted my head back, kissed me, invading my mouth with your tongue, while your free hand slid up my thigh under my skirt. Your touch is so light on my skin that I shiver with... what? Anticipation, lust, need?
I suck hard on your tongue, playfully teasing it with the tip of my own until I feel your hand cup my pussy. My breath catches in my throat. My panties are already damp with desire, now with your touch I feel the tingle, the building lust. Your hand rubs there, lightly at first, then pressing harder. I hurriedly open my blouse and your shirt, moving so that are bodies are touching skin to skin, my small breasts crushed against your firm chest.
My nipples are so tight they ache, little hard points pressed against your warm skin.
I gasp as your hand moves my panties aside so that you may caress me, your hand moves over the now slippery lips of my pussy.
Using both hands, my mouth locked to yours, I struggle to open your pants, fumbling with your underwear, finally freeing you. Oh my! You feel so nice in my hands. Long, thin, but filling my small hands.
I stroke your cock slowly, grasping you with both hands. As always I marvel at the contrast all men present to me, the softness of the skin over the amazing hardness of the male sex organ.
Your skin is slightly moist from perspiration, and so smooth! I rub my left thumb over the head, finding and spreading a bit of moisture from the little opening around the head of your cock. My mind is whirling now as your finger moves up and down between my pussy lips, spreading my own moisture about.
When your finger slips between the folds of my pussy lips I moan into your mouth, feeling myself stretch slightly as you press on, invading me, anticipating the real stretch to come. I stroke you faster, feeling more drops of moisture escape from you.
With a twinge of loss, I pull back, breaking our kiss, feeling my nipples ache even more when exposed to the cool night air. I smile at your puzzled eyes, so softly brown and smiling, and without a word I swoop down, quickly inspecting you then taking you fully into my mouth. I feel your hips push forward as I savor the new and unfamiliar taste of you.
“He likes garlic”
The thought flashes through my mind with a mental giggle, then I bend to my task. I plunge my mouth deeper and deeper down onto you, each time the head of your pretty cock goes further into my mouth, until with a deep breath and some forceful relaxation, you enter my throat, down, down, until my nose is tickled by the blond hairs around the base of your cock. Holding you there briefly I suck hard at you, caressing the sensitive underside of your cock with my tongue. Your hands are clutching my head, your fingers entwined in my hair. I move my head as you push forward, to avoide taking you any deeper, and I move my tongue faster.
Finally, in need of air, I let you slip out of my throat, sucking my saliva away with a rude noise as I push you back. I look up into your face with a smile, my tongue constantly teasing, caressing, licking the tip of your cock, my left eyebrow arched.
Your face is so serious I have to giggle. Sex is not serious. It is fun.
Your hands release my head and move around and down, cupping my breasts, massaging, squeezing, rubbing your thumbs back and forth over my nipples, making me shiver with pure lust.
I am in a quandary. I want to fuck you. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock stretch my wanting pussy, plunging into me over and over until I come, until your hot seed pours out and fills my pussy. (filling a condom, I know, but a girl can fantasize, can’t she?) I lick you as though you were an ice cream cone, savoring you, considering.
You decide for us both as your right hand moves from my breast to my head and gently draws me to your cock again. I resume sucking you, massaging your scrotum gently with my left hand, making a circle of thumb and forefinger with my right that falls short of encircling your cock, all the while laving your cock with my tongue. Now and then I take a deep breath and draw you in deeply as before, sucking hard.
Your hips thrust forward harder, faster, the head of your cock feels as though it is swelling in my mouth, and I know your flood of hot, thick cum is very close.
You groan and my mouth is suddenly flooded with hot sweet sticky cum. I can’t help noticing the hint of garlic flowing over my tongue as I swallow reflexively, again and again, stroking you hard and fast, coaxing every drop of cum from you.
Swallow.
Swallow.
A quick deep gulp to empty my mouth as I fall behind your spurting, to keep your warm seed from dripping onto my clothes.
At last, your pulses of semen taper off, the pulsing of your cock in my mouth slows and finally ceases. I continue to stroke your shaft and suck, coaxing a final few sweet drops into my mouth before I release you, and smile a silly schoolgirl smile up at you.
You have your eyes closed at first, a half smile on your face, a look of satisfaction I hope.
Your eyes open and catch me looking up at you. Smiling, you raise me up so I am standing and pull me close, my breasts again flattened against your chest, you kiss me.
An extra ten points to you as a lover. So many men will not kiss me after coming in my mouth.
I start in surprise as you deftly move your right hand into my panties and again slip one finger into my pussy. My own juices begin to flow again, and I moan as your finger explores me. Then two fingers, and I feel tingles, little electric shocks emanating from my sex. Three fingers and I moan loudly, only to be silenced with your mouth as you kiss me again.
Suddenly I am in the air. You have picked me up effortlessly and carried me down the steps, your right hand still in my panties, your fingers deep inside me, making me insane with lust and wanting.
A car is parked at the curb. I find myself sprawled across the hood, my head thrown back, my thighs open, as you bend forward and fasten your mouth to my sex.
Oh!!!
Another ten points! You are skilled at this. Sometime, somewhere, a thoughtful woman has taught you how to please her with your mouth and tongue and fingers, as you now are pleasing me. I place my hands palm down on the hood of the car, and feel the warmth. The car was parked recently, and I pray and hope the owner doesn’t return in the next few minutes. I am close to coming, and will resent any interruption of my impending orgasm.
“Ohhhyesssss!” I urge you on with my moans, sighs and little cries.
“Yessssss, oh so nice, soo good” and “Yes, just like that, please don’t stop” and then:
“Ohhhhghhhhhhhhhhh”
I am wracked with my orgasm, the tidal wave of passion that I so dearly desire crashes over me, electrifying me, making me feel alive. My mind spins and and my body convulses.
I love this.
I feel the heat spread through my body. My nipples ache, my loins feel hot.
Just as I begin to slip down from my peak I feel you move, your tongue and hands leave me, and I am surprised as I feel the familiar sensation of a hard cock entering my sloppy, wet, wanting pussy. Holding my bare hips in your hands, you slip into me only partway, pull back then thrust again, a little further this time, then back, and into me again. I gasp, and raise my legs up and around you, my heels against your firm ass, pulling you into me, and…
“Ohhhh God please fuck me” escapes from my mouth.
You thrust hard, fast, straight, no science no technique, just a hard, fast, furious fuck, and I come again.
And again.
My hands beating a rhythm against the hood of the car, I come a last time in along delicious shiver. You suddenly stop thrusting, pulling out of my clasping pussy, and I am amazed as another pulsing jet of hot thick, sticky cum splatters my pussy lips, my tummy, and even my breasts.
My hands are busy, spreading this over and around, cupping my breasts, bathing myself in your semen. I taste you again as I put two fingers into my mouth and clean them.
You are holding yourself up with your hands, gasping, your face so red, your eyes all scrunched up.
“Hey” I call out. You open your eyes, and smile, looking at me splayed out nearly naked on the hood of a stranger’s car, almost covered in your sweet cum.
“My God, you may be the most erotic sigh I have ever beheld”
Beheld? Another ten points on general principle, as you obviously know how to read.
I take your offered hand and slip down off the hood of the car, my clothes in disarray. Looking backwards, I am amused at the almost perfect outline of my ass on the hood of the car, accented with drying splatters of your cum here and there. I adjust my panties and skirt, then tie my blouse loosely below my breasts. I look at my watch.
“Sweetie, I have to go. I want to go home and change (and bathe) before Midnight Mass”
You look upset. I stand on tiptoe to kiss you.
"Mike? Please call me tomorrow?"
"It's Mark"

Oh shitski!