Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-28-2003, 01:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
submissive for services render

Hello All
I liked writing about the other story and thought I would tell you another one. Since I fix build and repair computers that has lead to many ways to meet beautiful sexy women. Since I like to flirt I was chatting in a chat room one night and this woman came in complaining about computer problems and not being able to get online or her scanner working. The little light came on and thought hmmm trade sex or a dinner date for computer services render. Since I was in between girlfriends and lovers and I was hungry I introduced myself and told her hey ill fix your computer for a home cooked dinner. She didn’t want to do that she just wanted to take it to a business and I told her I have my own business had to prove it to her. So she started to trust me and we started to chat about likes dislikes looks hers mine she described herself as being 5’7 145 short brown hair and 38D and a tight ass as she works out I then asked her about her pussy she said she has one LOL and its hairy. I told her I prefer shaved or neatly trimmed pussies. I asked her if she was a Submissive or Dominate she said she just discovered that she was a submissive and loved to be spanked. We chatted about one week before I convince her to cook me dinner and I would be her new Master and for her to obey me and for her to cook me a nice chicken dinner with desert and a salad. When I got to her door she answered it wearing a pair of jeans and tight sheer blouse with her nipples easily in view and sticking out. I asked her why she wasn’t in a skirt and told her to go change and not to put her panties on. She cast her eyes down and said I am sorry I told her to address her master properly. She then said master I am sorry I deserve to be punished I said you will but I am hungry first things first need my strength in order to give out punishment. Dinner was nice she asked me if I would fix her computer before I give her punishment. So for the next 2 hours I spent fixing her scanner and computer and completely forgot her got so busy with the task at hand. She then knocked on the door which I like and she said chuck can we talk. I said sure she then confessed that she never did anything like this and was afraid. I said you should be I said I am a nice guy but there are some assholes out there that would have raped you or killed you but you deserve to be spanked and taught a lesson. I then explained that if she didn’t want to we could stop and she can pay me for fixing her computer or if she is up for fun and she wants to we can set some rules first a safe word and since we had chocolate cake for desert I said we will use a save word which will be cake. She said that sounds fine so I then said its time for you to pay for services render strip off all your clothes and when she did she had hugh nipples which were sticking straight out I asked her and she said they are 2 inchs long didn’t beleave her told her to get a ruler sure enough they were and her pussy was so damm hairy all I could see was how wet she was. I asked her said you really want this don’t you, She shook her head. I then proceeded to have her bend over my knees with her ass sticking straight up and her pussy lips being exposed at the right angle. I was only going to give her a few spanks but the first spank I gave her was a good one nothing to hurt her but to let her know I was there but when I did she just started to moan and groan and her pussy just started to drip more pussy juice. I then gave her another and she said harder so I was more than gladly to oblige. I then decided to see how hard cause she did say harder I was spanking her so hard I was hurting my hand and decided to use a hair brush and when I came down with that first spank with the hairbrush she had a hard orgasm right there I then proceeded to finger fuck her while I was spanking her. She had several more orgasms just from me fingering fucking her and spanking her I then got her on the bring of a another orgasm and told her if she wanted to be spanked again she has five mintues to shave her pussy or she wouldn’t get any more pleasure I then bent her over her computer desk and proceeded to fuck her ass and spank it I needed to cum so I told her I was going to cum in my slaves ass and and she said master please cum in my ass I came in her ass and as I was pulling out of her ass she hopped off and proceeded to get a wash cloth and clean my cock of the cum. I then said you now have 5 mins to shave or trim your pussy. She failed and I said she you didn’t do as I asked until you have it shave all the way you don’t get to cum at all and I told her goodbye. I got a call from her in the car and she thank you and she enjoyed it immensely and hopes to do it again I told her next time she needs a computer repair to call and we will but she needs to explore her submissive side and have fun. I saw her online and she said thank you and I said for what she said for teaching her to not hold back and enjoy her submissive side.
let me know what you think hope you enjoyed
Old 03-28-2003, 03:54 PM
Member of weird club

God how come I can't get fixit jobs like that. All mine pay me in cash. Hot story hope you have more.
Old 03-29-2003, 03:09 AM

klecere just start flirting and see what happens
Old 03-31-2003, 07:58 PM
madmax67's sub

good story grotochp
Old 07-26-2003, 02:37 AM

thank you Takira